Monogatari

This is a creature to be feared.

I judge anime by art first and story second. Can someone post more Monotatari pics/gifs so I can see if I like the art style?

> *spends 10 minutes explaining how to hide a donut inside a donut and implications of doing so*

>he doesn't do topology

Looks more like differential geometry to me.

Just watch Bake as it's one of the best art-wise

I preferred shinobu when she didnt talk

Why is Shinobu so sexy? She looks eight(8) years old, I don't understand.

I wish she would wear the pilot helmet again

Where did she get it from?

She got it after neko:kuro when she asked Oshino for it.

Who is the fan artist that draws her the best and are they on pixiv?

That helmet and silent pouting was top tier

hate to admit but this

I'd buy the rock CDs she selling

They're shorts for a reason I suppose

Shinobu became best girl the moment she opened her mouth.

>*misses the obvious objective of that entire conversation*

why are vampires such dorks

Centuries of seclusion aren't so good for the ol' social skills.

Kanbaru is the perfect mix of sensual while still having some shame.

Everyone in Kizu is unreasonably hot

If she decides when people become thralls (like when she bites Hanekawa) how come she had to eat that hunter?

Fully consuming the lives she takes is how she honors and respects her food. This is why she decided to become a vampire in the first place.

Because to a vampire, humans are food and she was hungry. Guillotine Cutter just happened to show up back at the cram school before Araragi got back from the convenience store.

The only person who fully deserves and deserved to become her thrall is Araragi and only Araragi. Even though he isn't being a bit loyal.

have you ever considered masturbating on her pics?

Read a book, nigger.
She wanted to make Araragi think she was an irredeemable monster so that he'd be more willing to kill her.

Shaft is a decent studio.

that's because you are a lolicon

Everyone except Hanekawa and Adult bat.

Did any of you read the official TL of Neko: White yet? Came out yesterday.

At some point, a character's attractiveness overrides all personal taste. Sure, I'm a lolicon, but Shinobu makes me understand other fetishes that I don't have.

man of culture

>RRRG literally catches on fire

Kind of weird to think there was a time when she never talked. Now she never shuts up and probably gets the most screen-time besides Araragi.

fear it

Ka-ka, what a fag!

She did slaughter the entire world when she was jonesing for Arararagi dick in the alternate future timeline.

This must be your second day watching anime if you're an artfag who don't know 'bout muh Shaft.

is this what girls do in the shower?
are they even allowed to do this?

Fujo dollar. He's supposed to look desiccated and have a demonic countenance when he's vamped up.

What a cutie

Hi Sup Forums, guy who pretends to be a girl online here.
Yes, this is what we do in showers lol teehee.

I stopped at the 4th season of Monogatari because the other versions of Shinobu scares me

The cutest

Araragi influences Shinobu's appearance and behavior after they're linked. He's disgusted with her toward the end of Kizu, so her expressions start contorting her face unattractively.

That's also why she went from being worshiped as an elegant nature goddess in European villages to acting like an adorable brat after Araragi sees her child form.

Don't be like that

Araragi, Shinobu and Hitagi are in unhealthy relationship.

get off Sup Forums araragi

Shinobu is Araragi's connection to the supernatural and in Bake he only got involved through outside forces, for which he would immediately run to Oshino to deal with it for him. He was giving her the cold shoulder just as much as she was him, which is why in Nise Shinobu spoke to him the first time under the expectation that he didn't want her around anymore (as immediately prior Hitagi had demanded his devotion be exclusive to her).

Everywhere else in the story Shinobu's the most prominent heroine by far because the story is specifically about Araragi's involvement with the supernatural, his normal life (Hitagi) by comparison is just in the background.

>Araragi influences Shinobu's appearance and behavior after they're linked. He's disgusted with her toward the end of Kizu, so her expressions start contorting her face unattractively.
How can one be this wrong?

True. Someone needs to stop interfering in one side of the relationship and we all know who.

That's all of the best cute vampire loli in existance. May she be happy forever.

Shinobu? She can't even birth a child for Araragi.

>She can't even birth a child for Araragi.
Explain Ougi? And going further. How do you know about that considering she can shapeshift?

Senjougahara is the one who needs to leave.

It's because you're a pedo and should consider suicide desu

this series is going to be the death of me

Hanekawa is cute, that never changes.

I just want to see golden haired and golden eyed Hanekawa with fangs in Tsubasa Sleeping.

Kind of surprised nobody made fanart of that yet.

That thing has left me with a question that no one probably has been talking about.

Why isn't Araragi blonde in Kizu or Seishirou? Is it because they didn't accept they oddity side? Tropicalesque gost blonde hair and golden eyes because he accepted become a vampire but why not seishirou and araragi? Will we see golden Araragi in the future?

But scary Shinobu is great.

Making blonde thralls is a Deathopia trait, not an every vampire trait. Shinobu has her own traits.

Then explain Hanekawa having golden eyes and hair?

When?

Tsubasa sleeping? I think thats the name

That was Hanekawa's speculation/dramatic flair. Not really enough to draw any conclusions from.
Shinobu got golden eyes before she fully accepted being a vampire anyways. Full acceptance was when her curse broke. So that doesn't sound like a pattern to me.

>Shinobu got golden eyes before she fully accepted being a vampire anyways.
No, she had bronze and silver eyes. She then got golden eyes because she wanted to become a vampire. Same for Tropicalesque he wanted to become a vampire because he hated humans.

holy shit, too many retards watching this show
she ate the hunter and said those things because she wanted Araragi to kill her

i wish there was a spinoff called Cunnygatari so i could enjoy the show without dumb, old hags in it

>too many retards watching this show
>t. secondary
Kiss-shot didn't expect Araragi to react the way he did at all. She figured she'd just have to attack him at some point to initiate the battle, presumably after their conversation on the rooftop. She only hesitated because Araragi's stalling made her think he was toying with the idea of staying a vampire, in which case she would have been fine with not dying.

There's probably a doujin with that premise.

>I had thought it would be the hardest step of all--I was vexed by how to make him kill me. That is why I kept quiet about the way to turn him back for as long as I could. I was afraid we simply had to plunge into it... But in what I will admit was an unexpected turn of events, the stage was set thanks to Guillotine Cutter. Had I known that eating a single human sufficed to render him so irate, I'd not have worried so.

Of all the silly opinions expressed in Monogatari discussions, this may be the silliest.
Shinobu’s VA is fantastic, her dialect is a joy to listen to, and very little of her character was revealed before she opened her mouth.

Even saying Snek is best girl would be more defensible.

Both are wrong. She stopped eating out of honor. She ate because she hungry.

Sakamoto Maaya's voice is a joy to listen to.

>DEEP SYMBOLISM

MUH
FUGGEN
DICK

12yo a best, just needs a bit more development

Teen Shinobu > Adult Shinobu > Loli Shi
Ougi is best girl

Lewd

all-around terrible taste

Please don't look down on others for their preferences.

It wasn't just her speculation, that was Drama-kun telling her what happened when she blacked out and hulked out.

Then they went on adventures while she burned the excess power out. Adventures we will NEVER see. Dang Nisio.

Is it worth buying the Nise book? is a PDF floating around?

I need more romance

Literally /ourguy/

I can't believe she killed Guts, what the fuck were they thinking

What the fuck was up with Araragi turning into a tree when fighting Guillotine Cutter?

>interfering
Araragi's chosen both. Every part of this series where you guys insist Nisio intended to the end the series, that's what Araragi's reiterated. Years later and you guys still can't get over it for some reason, hell the entire relationship is pretty much just there as a framing device for Araragi to interact with everyone else anyway.

Not enough romance between araragi and kiss shot, dropped