Boku No Hero Academia

When will we get an Ultron like villain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=InsuBdkyoqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Soon as Mei unveils her secret keikaku.

Does Tooru have the biggest dick out of all the girls in Class 1-A?

Why would you want Ultron like villain when you could get pic related

You're (Mirio) my sunshine
my only sunshine

>Boros tier alien arrives
>Oh wait nobody in BnH is plantary+ to stop his ultimate attack
GG everyone.

part 2

Well memed, my friend.

eri mirio date next chapter

I DIGGY SHIGGY

I want to Meme Shinso into reality!

>This guy is going to be another Stain-tier MUH SOCIETY IS WRONG loser

Why can't we just have villains like Trigger makes? Social issues are for faggots and Marvel readers.

reminder Mei is based off this character

I mean if there's ONE THING this manga has established it's that society IS super fucked up.

But Gentle is fun, and actively fighting against Stain's Edge faggotry

Jealous tamaki when?

Kurapika is a cuter girl than anyone in My Hero Academia.

I hope Mei becomes main cast

we have villains like muscular and rappa but they not really main villains material

Probably the movie

Is that candy for ants?

Oji Harima looks like a fucking madman honestly I hope we get to see him do shit and he's not just some relic from the past Gentle's talking about

Will Toxic Chainsaw come back?

>this manga has established it's that society IS super fucked up.
Then why not take that and run with it? Why bore everybody with commentary on problems that will never in all likelihood be solved when you could go to the absolute extremes of humans using their quirks for ridiculous things?

It's like if One Piece didn't focus on the over-the-top characters and world and instead droned on about how gumgum fruits ruined everyone's lives and how the marines should be the ones everyone should cheer for.

>Somebody All Might beat in the past and referred to as a "small fry"
Why would you even want him to

>muscular
edgelord faggot
>Rappa
Has the right attitude but is too far down the food chain

He was defeated by All Might, he's probably imprisoned since then.

Friendly reminder that __Yui___ will win the Dekubowl.

I don't read much One Piece, but the Marines are generally speaking the most sympathetic when they're not busy trying to call Exterminatus because one person on an island of thousands read a no-no book.

It could not be more clear you don't read much One Piece

Right, that's why I'm in a BNHA thread and not, say, a One Piece thread.

Didn't they have an entire arc where they blew up Robin's home island, killed her mom and then Gestapo'd the entire crew?

>arc
It was a flashback within an arc but yes that happened

Fuck I love boys

That is a good Kaminari

Like I said, they seem like totally reasonable blokes when they're not genociding every ship they see on the off chance some guy with knowledge of the Macguffin Graphs is onboard.

But again, don't read much of Wan Piss, don't really want to. Characters just don't do it for me.

he was apparently scary enough that he was the first person Deku was able to think of that could've given All Might his injury.
Granted, he didn't know about All for One, but out of everybody in the time frame All Might mentioned that was who Deku thought of. Keep in mind that in the beginning of the story All Might is still idol level to Izuki; he sees him as huge, invincible, glorious.
If he can answer with near certainty that TC gave him the wound, even though he was A. wrong and B. thought All Might was more or less immortal, then he has to be up there.

My mom keeps my other mom locked away and mumbles about silver gardens.

God I hate her.

You forgot the pic.

>My mom keeps my other mom
>Two moms

Just correcting you on a few things, if you don't give a shit then you don't have to read obviously but I figure I might as well put the information out there
The MARINES are fine, the people controlling the Marines aren't. The Marines are basically just a Lawful-good coverup for a corrupt as fuck World Government. You've got two kinds of Marines, the Marines who're actual genuine do-gooders that just want to improve the world and stop crime, and then the (much more common) Marines that use their authority to their advantage and just be total dicks to everybody and do tons of illegal bullshit with no repurcussions.
The genocide you mentioned was done because the island's occupants were scholars, they'd been studying and had knowledge about a century of time that the World Government wanted (and still wants) to keep secret. Think Area 51 but for a time period instead of a location.
So, it's not like they just go around killing people all the time. (Well, they kinda do, but that's secret organization CIA shit to protect their own asses & cover up more corrupt bullshit. Double CIA shit. The CIA of the CIA.)

Post pros who would make a better Class A teacher

too macho

Reminder Aizawa is a Homeroom Teacher and isn't responsible for teaching the students anything, that's not his job

>Mfw All Might will die by the end of this year.

So do people generally know that person All Might fought on TV was All For One, and that he is the old villain overlord there were rumors about?

AfO already exists.

>MFW Shiggy will, once again, be BTFO
The VA are like the team rocket of this manga

Delete this.

Just find someone whose quirk is proportional to the cheers they receive and put the fight on national TV.

How do we get Ochako to go on a diet?

Aizawa clearly teaches things other than Homeroom.
He also seems to be a gym teacher, for example, and for a class of students who are going into a physical career and need to learn with their bodies, he's not doing a very good job.

I'm getting curious, do worship this wow character or something?

>Villains take over
>AfO/Shiggy wants Deku to die so OfA can be extinguished for good
>hires numerous assassins to do the job

>Aizawa clearly teaches things other than Homeroom
>He also seems to be a gym teacher
...Nigger. We literally have a list of their classes. He is only a Homeroom teacher. He teaches Homeroom. He's responsible for things like tests, exams, and the social aspects of schooling. He announces and helps plan events. He's not a "gym teacher," that was All Might, now it seems like that's been taken over by Ectoplasm since All Might isn't able to do anything physically straining anymore. Did you ever even attend a high school?

Nah, I just do this for fun.

>Why can't we just have villains like Trigger makes?

ok let's look at them

1. I like Ragyou but let's be honest. If she wasn't a hot milf with a killer design would people really take a person that wants alien fibers to take over the world seriously?

2. Croix was a poor villain. She needed a better backstory than being jealous of her friend.

If you want evil for evil sake you already have All for One.

>Classic shouen assassin arc
Why not for a future arc. If Hori at least makes the assassins look good

>OfA extinguished for good
The simple brilliance of AfO's plan is that he's basically Luigi doing nothing as Deku rekts himself and does his job for him.

Darkseid's a pussy, real men worship Thanos.

Everyday until canon.

Will Izuku ever trim down his bed hair for a arc. Or are we stuck with it until the end of the series?

Where would I be able to find a collection of all the fanart Horikoshi created of a bunch of different works he likes?

Why would you want to get rid of the broccoli

>Did you ever even attend a high school?
Technically, but I never attended a high school with a homeroom teacher, so I'm not entirely sure what a homeroom class is.

I'm sure his hair will get shorter as he gets older, just like dad at one point.

That’s a highly flawed comparison though, since the setting is radically different. MHA premise is basically “IRL, with superpowers, post the riots”. So early MHA until Kamino focuses on and built the relationship between the kid without superpowers in a universe where everyone has one and the mentor who is a central figure in-universe, and why it means so much for both of them and important for the apprentice to fill-in the mentor’s shoes. The focus was not about “look how fucked up quirks are”, at least not directly, since they are scattered here and there mixed with the side effect of the mentor rising as the prominent figure, if you look, such as Shoto thinking his power isn’t his because his father decided to become Mendel, prejudice against Shinsou, Twice going insane, Eri being used because of her quirk, Sir’s mental state

He used to have a Pixiv where he posts fanarts before he deleted it because of angry autists

POLICE STATE WHEN

Still one of the more funny and cheesy theories you’ve guys have made. Wouldn’t really be mad if Hori just threw in the towel and did it.

Let's just say for a Homeroom teacher Aizawa goes above and beyond. 99% of Homeroom teachers are useless and just sit there and let you work on homework or talk to your friends for a half hour. Sometimes they'll help you with things if you go up to them and ask, but most of the time they just announce some shit the school's doing and then sit on their phone for 25 minutes. A lot of people think Aizawa sleeping in class is weird but when you think about it he pretty much can. He walks in, says what he needs to say, then goes to sleep. If the kids need something, they wake him up, he helps them, then goes back to sleep. Where Aizawa differs from most Homeroom teachers is that he actually participates in their other classes. He helps them train in their combat classes & takes them on field trips and shit. He gives them genuine advice on things. He's a good Homeroom teacher.

KA-CHAN

GA-CHAN

TOGA-CHAN

you guys think hori would be enough of a madman to make an arc about a school shooter? that would be some groundbreaking themes to go into in a shonen manga

>you guys think hori would be enough of a madman to make an arc about a school shooter?
Hori is into capeshit, but i don't think he is into THAT western problems, if anything he may go to the racist theme of unquirked-vs-quirked people

It would be funny to see how everyone would react if that actually happened.

Mineta's Final Straw

I wouldn't be surprised if it did happen considering how many parallels shiggy and Deku have.
Also there was a version of thos page where Deku was staring into the darkness.

I want to see Deku and the others face off against a quirkless villain, but not some scientist guy who makes giant robots like Robotnik or any like that. Though I will admit having a villain like that would also be neat.

When do we get more Toga?

Syndrome?

>Mineta
If anyone's the school shooter it's Aoyama

I want them to face off with more campy villains.
youtube.com/watch?v=InsuBdkyoqQ

>implying a bunch of superpowered kids would be phased by firearms

Tell me about shiggy. Why does he wear the hands?

But best boy is trying to save everyone

I mean, if the bullets with the quirk taker or whatever it was called again can penetrate their skin, I'm sure normal bullets can too.

>Shigaraki
Butthurt cuz nobody saved him
>Kurogiri
Career criminal
>Dabi
???
>Toga
Wants an easy life
>Muscular
Enjoys hurting people
>Spinner
Edgy teenager
>Twice
Anxious, disassocitive, outcast
>Moonfish
Hungry
>Magne
Trannies are crazy

Did I do good?

You forgot best shota Mustard

I'm not sure what genre it is, but Wolf Guy has a school shooter arc.

Funny how there's nine members of the League of Villains, and "Eight... or nine..." shadows that show up in the fight against Shinso

The one with the middle schooler

Because of the name My Hero Academia will this series end with the class graduating? And if Hori ever makes a sequel manga for this, what name will it be?

>sequel series
More like a "Side B" a la Nier, I imagine.

>the one on the right has one eye
>muscular only has one eye and a prosthetic one
Is this just a bad scan?

Ore no Hero.

Well I'm curious - do we ever see Compress's right eye open?

Though you're right, Muscular could explain the one eyed shadow too via prosthetics.

>Is this just a bad scan?
Yes

I want a spinoff about a ragtag group of villains of all temperaments trying to make it big
when will you bless us with this hori
please

Anime makes it even more obvious

I don't think yall realize any previous OFA users would be dead by now
They'd be older than Gran Torino