One Piece

ITT: We predict the next chapter

>the fight ends in a draw
>smoothie jobs
>germa returns

>smoothie jobs
I doubt that will happen in one chapter

Chapter is gonna be something like "the appointed time" and Sanji will appear in a mirror calling for Luffy. Luffy vs Katakuri will reach conclusion in wich Luffy will be standing for just a few more seconds before collapsing. Cliffhanger will be Sanji calling for Luffy from a mirror.

I'm telling you people

Chapter will be Sanji and Pudding arriving at Cacao Island, Pudding messing with peoples memories so that they think Sanji is her husband (that line from Pudding is clearly foreshadowing of a plan were that happens) and the Smoothie is about to destroy the Strawhats when someone (the Germa) shows up but we won't find out for two weeks because of a break. We probably won't find out who won until Luffy goes through that mirror from before.

How are Smoothie's clothes not torn to shreds when she grows?

We won't know the result of the battle at the next chapter, I fucking bet. It will be focused on the Sunny, and maybe on Capone too, instead

She has a devil fruit power.

This whole arc is retarded. The Big Mom has subordinates that are 500~1000k and they don't do shit. Fuck this manga

Do you think we'll get a Katakuri flashback? I really won't mind a flashback with all the BMP as small children.

It was hinted at during 893 so I hope so

What did you guys think of Don?

Friendly reminder that shipping someone with Nami doesn't work because she's 100% slut.

thankfully, her feet aren't showing

The dick sucking lips Oda gives his females are the true boner inducer.

b-but user!! she smiled at this character! that clearly means they're in love!!

>bringing up shipping

She's a complete slut to Sanji only. That will be Oda's way of making up for torturing him for most of the manga.

I think Jinbe and Heavy Point Chopper should kiss

>That purposely shit censoring

>heavy point
>not kung fu point
U lame m8

>Sanji trying to cook for the crew
>Nami feeling him up from behind while he's trying to cook
>Everyone's walking right outside of the kitchen door & could come in at any moment
>Keeps telling her to stop, trying to keep his nosebleed from dripping into the food
>She doesn't
HNNG

>bringing your tumblr fanfictions here

>Angry LuNatic

remove yourself from this thread

That would work, too, and they would be of similar shape.
I think Monster Point's the cutest of his current forms, but he would be too big to properly make out with.

>complaining about ships in general
>luna shipper
>tfw they cant come up with any other insult

>More angry LuNafaggots
Keep seething that your ship isn't canon

what is this gay shit?

Absolutely fucking disgusting

>first they bring the ship talks
>then the pictures
>now the fanfictions
You faggots are the literal cancer of one piece threads.

When did we become disgusted by heterosexual sex

MOAR

When the Kata dick suckers showed up.

I hope Kidd catches a break in the Wano arc, dude's been having a rough time.

Ill guide you sir. Take a right from the autistic street and a left. You've now reached the Tumblr district. Its a good place for you people. I recommend you stay there for a very long time.

>Heterosexual sex is now Tumblr content
user they don't like that there

SBS debunks Sanji being married to Pudding, he's not in the Charlotte register nor is he Charlotte Sanji.

I mean no shit he's not Charlotte Sanji do you know how marriage works? Pudding would be Vinsmoke Pudding

He's the Vegeta of One Piece. He's doomed to job.

Which shipperfags are the least/most tolerable

People actually think they were married. Shitposting aside.

most intolerable are sana and then luna

Will threads ever be free of shipping cancer?

Why does it exist for ONE PIECE of all things?

This place is full of fujoshits.

>taking retards seriously
Actually no, did you speed read the talk he had with Reiju? Big Mom's children don't take their husbands last name

Sanafags/Frobinchads

>I'm incapable of feeling love
>Somehow that's the problem of people who do
lol

All the shippers from Bleach, Naruto, Fairytail all converged here once their manga ended.

Why wouldn't it exist in OP? Most people don't know Odas feelings on shipping and we have a bunch of "love" in the series, even though most of it is gags.

They did exchange their vows, user. They promised to love each other and take care in sickness. That's really what matters to me, I doubt Sanji will break such an important promise to a woman.

Non hipster answers
least tolerable:
lunafags. sanafags are the most anoying in Sup Forums but everywhere else its lunafags.
most tolerable:
luvifags. i once took a peek on what they do and its all cute stuff. no essays on why their ship is canon, no ooc luffy acting like sanji by being a perverted gentleman, etc.

Sanji doesn't care about that slut. She is just a -chan

Not a SaNa fag, but Sanji WILL rejoin the crew and he swooned over Nami in front of Pudding.

If he really cared about the promise, he wouldn't fuck around any woman like that.

He's going to swoon over Wano women and Female Giants, accept it.

>no essays on why their ship is canon
I would think this is because most of them know its not gonna happen

Stay delusional, user. I wish you get a better.

I wonder why Oda skipped all that
I wonder why Pudding keeps saying "they will think"
I wonder why Pudding had to change the chefs memory so they would they would think they were married.
I wonder why Oda showed Sanji will never give up Nami.
It can't be because they actually aren't a thing and Oda doesn't want it to be a thing right? No that can't be it! I'm just crazy I bet

>do you know how marriage works? Pudding would be Vinsmoke Pudding
You apparently don't.

This

I hope so but probably not

I hope he finds a nice wife after the series is over
Probably a human woman, to go with his dream of coexistence

>I'm incapable of feeling love

When the author straight up said that there won't be any shipping between the crew, then it doesn't matter what I feel.

>Sanji will rejoin the crew

Never complained. He will leave Pudding for a while, similar to Luffy and Hancock.

>he wouldn't fuck around any woman like that

The promise has nothing saying they cant fuck around with other woman. Regardless of who he ends up with. He will always mess with other women. It's literally in his character.

So we all agree that Snakeman was a letdown, right?

No, that's just you, user

It's not just me

luhanfags have essays saying they're gonna happen. if luvifags were as annoying their essays should've started up when vivi returned to relevance

It's just you

>he thinks LuHan is a thing
>using that as an example
Hancock is too old for luffy not even the guy you replied to just point out that dead ship

He loves just Luffy and honorably betrayed everyone for him.

He'll go for Shyarly. As a final fuck you to Arlong.

>the first three lines
Do I really have to point out I was talking about the vows and them not being married itself?

>sanji will never give up nami
He did when he gave into Viola and literally spoke out a "letter" to Nami and Robin, granted it didn't exactly work out. Same with Pudding this arc. He promised to marry Nami without giving a care to her. Like I previously said, Sanji will always swoon over every other beautiful women. Unless you want to turn him into a "cool" oc.

You obviously weren't in the threads when the spoilers dropped and then the chapter.

Luffy doesn't feel anything for Hancock, he only wants to see her again like any other friend he's made.

If you're not faithful, then what's the point of marriage? This arc implied Sanji would stay loyal to a woman that married him without swooning over other women.

Oda probably shouldn't have left us hanging on the name Snakeman and let our expectations go crazy. Then again, if we saw Snakeman at the end of the chapter, we would have speculated about its functions and then be disappointed that it was just Culverin-focused.

>similar to Luffy and Hancock
That is also not happening

>Regardless of who he ends up with. He will always mess with other women
I can see that for sure but I don't think he would do it in that manner. He would get heart eyes but not tell another women he loves her like he did with Nami, if he was committed to Pudding. He also said he wouldn't do anything to make Pudding cry when he thought she was good so I think he would be faithful just a flirt.

I didn't expect more than what it was, tbqh. Tankman already showed all forms would be slightly different variations of the same thing. It is the same gear, after all.

>Implying shitposters matter
Everyone complained about Katakuri's mouth reveal and now everyone clearly loves Katakuri
People complain about everything during spoiler & chapter drops
Don't be such a gullible faggot

>he promised to marry her without a doubt
Well, this is your last (you) either you are trolling or don't comprehend why Sanji accepted that marriage

Has Luffy reached his limit on what he can experiment with regarding Gear 2nd and Third?

Surely there's more ways to make attacks or buff yourself with pumping blood through a rubber body or Rubber Balloon Bones.

I'm sure if LuVi gets hinted at at some point we will have just as many essays from LuVifags about how they are canon and they will also go against LuHan and LuNa.

>Everyone complained about Katakuri's mouth reveal
The complaints were mostly about the stupid donut worship, which is still a pointless revelation.

>Jinbe loves Luffy
>will always be unrequited, as Luffy is incapable of romantic love
>will still dedicate his life to Luffy

Poor guy.

>this gullible
wew I knew it was bad but I didn't know it was this bad
Don't believe everything you read on the internet, almost everyone liked Katakuri being revealed as a goofball

>almost everyone liked Katakuri being revealed as a goofball
LOL

I doubt we'll see more of them. You can't really do much more with the bone balloon and Gear 2nd hasn't really had any change, since it began. Aside from the supposed side effects being seemingly gone. That goes for 3rd, too.

>He did when he gave into Viola and literally spoke out a "letter" to Nami and Robin,
He was being seduced back there but Oda still has him leave Viola for Nami. This is also what happened before the wedding when Pudding seduced Sanji and he was being all perverted but when it ended he ignored Pudding to think about Nami. I think its very suggestive about Sanji's "true love" but that is just me.

>she smiled at this character! That clearly means they're in love

Given how affectionate nami's been to the most of the women allies, this line of thinking would mean she's got her own harem

Vivi, Lola, Keimi, Wanda and now Carrot

Jinbe loves luffy like a monk loves the lord

Stoic appreciation and a deep care

>non-human Carrot
Delete this trash

>tfw trying to edgy and shit

BEST CARROT

Fuck off with your shitty edits ruining Carrot

Moar

Reminder

Yiff in hell, furfag

>Disliking pre-timeskip Sanji