Dragon Ball Super

Goku used normal SSB vs Toppo in the manga not the Completed SSB form. The aura around him is a sign of the normal form UNLESS you believe he was trying to hakai Toppo

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL4MGwlZuAc
youtube.com/watch?v=R9qgSSdEd5o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Even in the fucking manga the drawings look like shit..

What the fuck happened to Toriyama?

It was CSSB
regular SSB has aura on the entire body. CSSB normally has no aura, but it can have an aura on a certain part of the body if goku's focusing all of his ki on that part

It only had the aura when he tried to hakai . Look at the very last image I posted, the aura around his hand is not supposed to be there normally

Toyotaro does the manga not Toriyama

A lot of people had complained about Caulifla and Kale separately, and honestly I think a lot of their complaints are very valid. Nonsensical powerscaling, they got Super Saiyan way too easily, blah blah blah.
But when people complain about Kefla, I'm just like....why? She's a good character. She makes sense, based off of what was previously established. If you're gonna hate on her powerscaling, go hate on Kale and Caulifla. Not their fusion. As far as I'm concerned, their fusion is an entirely different character, and much more well done.
I think a thing people forget is how absurdly overpowered fusion is. Goten and Trunks were established to be around Frieza level, and with their fusion, they can fight on par with Majin Buu. Super Buu was destroying Vegeta and Goku in their Super Saiyan (2?) states, but base form Vegito easily dominates Super Buu. I don't understand why people find it so surprising then, that when Kale and Caulifla are slightly below SSG Goku (and whether you think that's BS or not, it's been established), Kefla can take down a tired SSB Goku. Fusion has been established over and over again to multiply your power by a ridiculous amount, so Kefla's power actually makes a lot of sense in my opinion.
Also her personality is just so much better and more interesting, and I think her design is the best out of the three as well. What's to hate so much?

I dunno. I feel like people are being overly cynical about Kefla just because of predispositions they have about Kale and Caulifla, when in reality, they should be evaluated separately.

Toriyama retired 20 years ago

Why did Dr. Gero make his android body way weaker than 17 and 18's, the rebellious punks who had already tried to kill him in the past? I thought this guy was supposed to be a genius.

>Toriyama

The last part is totally true tho

>edgiest design in Super yet
>still gets cucked harder than anyone
OHNONONONO

UI omen won't be in the manga.

Goku will get the mastered UI form when he fights jiren at the very end and none of this mid tournament bs

El Hermano

Do you think Vegeta will get a transformation too or will he be stuck at completed SSB

He'll be stuck at completed SSB but will learn the hakai

No. His anime form was to close the kaioken gap. In the manga SSB Vegeta >= SSB Goku and Goku will surpass him with UI only

>dead show
>dead thread

>dead character

>yfw Super's thrown in the trash bin

Could he have saved Super?

Are they still on namek?

>, they got Super Saiyan way too easily,

Goten accidentally became super saiyan before he even was in preschool, and was trained half-ass by Chi Chi

17 and 18 were modded on a cellular level and couldnt be controlled so he saw them as failures, instead opting to go with the full cyborg energy absorption model on himselt and 19

if he just cut the shit out of everyone in a commentator role like every cut scene in db fighterz, yes, super would be saved.

imagine how strong he would be if he trained for four months

its U6 namek now, and there are women.

Ultra Instinct Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Golden Perfect Cell would be unbeatable.

Times 10... no... 20 kaioken!

with cells regeneration couldn't he do kaioken as high as he wanted until he was literally melting then drop it down by 2

When?

Yamcha is the villain in the next arc
He gets possessed by El Grande Padre + El Hermano fusion after the ToP

Where are my fellow CHODEbros at?

What if there was another cell that collected cells from Beerus and Jiren and Android 17 and everyone else

Cell 2.0

>villain uses the strength of our heroes to become a threat
It will only be the 30th time Dragon Ball has done this storyline.

Reporting in!

Hello, fellow CHADbrethren!

A yearly tradition

They did it 3 times in Super alone that I can think of.

obsessed
rentfree
SEETHING

>s-s-s-seething!!!

You are a retard

You too

When he Hakaid Zamasu and when he tried to punch Toppo he was using REGULAR Blue. The point is, it was exactly as strong as the completed version because CSSB isn't a power up, it's recovering from or reverting the explosive power that Blue has at the start. When finally Goku's aura leaks he says he can't keep using the complete form because he can't stop the form from lost power as soon he hits Zamasu again, so he tried with the only technique he thought it would kill an immortal, Hakai. After that, Goku's Blue lost its explosive power, that's how Zamasu defeated him just with one kick.
In Toppo fight he never used the complete state but it made no difference because he was defeated WHILE using the explosive power that the first move of regular Blue has, he tried with the explosive power of Blue and failed

>soyjak
Sup Forumseddit exposed

Where my CHADmanos at

The character designs don't help the fact, really.

Why is blonde Lunch good in this?

Soon

Did someone say Gohan thread?

>over a dozen universes established as existing
>make your arc villains a rehash of a previous villain spraypainted gold and Evil Goku, the one enemy coming from your new multiverse doesn't actually mean the heroes any harm, he just wants to move Earth to his universe because he likes ramen

>when you finally do start using multiverse villains, immediately establish that all of them but one are weakass jobbers

Unsure if it supposed to be her or not.

>Vegeta has double the popularity of Goku in Japan
>Even Bardock is way more popular
ohnonononono

No wonder Japan didn't like the episode where he got eliminated.

Source?

I don't know, someone posted a screenshot of ratings the other day.

Who did it better?

Why does Cooler's Revenge not follow the title formats the other DBZ movies have?

Reminder that this movie is one of the reasons why Super exists.

I can understand the girls but what the FUCK they had in mind when they thought about men's hairstyles? Roshi isn't bald, Yamcha is blonde and that Goku looks like a literal parody

Broly 1st movie will always be the best
The tree movie might be 2nd

The bottom three and BoG are the only good ones

Wrong answers, but you can try again if you want.

Puzzle?

Kale wants a bf, which character deserves to kiss her lips?

Goku stopped being a likeable character and even went against what he originally stood for sometime around the cell or buu saga.

>early DBZ Goku: I might be a low class saiyan in a world full of stronger enemies but I'll train twice as hard as them!
>Goku now: HEHEH VEGETA WHY ARE YOU TRAINING SO HARD YOU SHOULD BE LIKE ME I ACCIDENTALLY UNLOCKED NEW GOD POWERS THIS AFTERNOON BETWEEN MY 5TH NAP OF THE DAY AND 3RD LUNCH OH WELL TIME TO NOT RAISE MY KIDS NOW

>Caulifla

But user, that's forbidden love!

Is there anything more pathetic than liking Super?

Liking GT and the English DBZ dubs

Bardocks story and trunks story will always be the GOAT for me

Woah, where'd you get those photos of me ?

Is Vegeta right on this?

Nice, I think I've seen you on reddit.

Girls loving Girls is objectively wrong and morally deplorable.

yes. not the first one either

>Goku used normal SSB vs Toppo in the manga not the Completed SSB form
i thought completed ssb would be his normal ssb now

Of course. If he used Completed SSB you'd see some steam

I don't remember the filler of DB, so what is going on here?

even people that like super think ssg/b/ui are retarded

coolers revenge because of this song
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL4MGwlZuAc

The best Deftones song. Also,
>when I found out Dream Theater did a soundtrack for History of Trunks

Sure. Those saiyans reached SSJ1 and 2 via back tingles and one became broly because she felt insecure a couple of times so they must have S cells out the ass.

Read the manga again. When he makes his super charge thing with his hand, it leaks the blue aura.

Is the manga gonna fix Tien's, Krillin's, and Piccolo's involvement?

the return of cooler wasnt as good but 2:30 was one of the coolest things i ever seen as a kid
youtube.com/watch?v=R9qgSSdEd5o
>inb4 dub

>Heroes has now even introduced Blue Eyed Namekians
>can't even be bothered to finally give Piccolo Red Eye to try to boost him to a higher tier

Are the uses of this meme endless?

WHERE'S THE OST LEAKS

my dick

>millenial memes

they'd this idea of a Namekian with a bunch of shit on him come from?
I can suppose the left is more related to the healers, and the middle as a dead ringer for Piccolo is a warrior, but whats the right guy?
couldn't have been bothered to try and make him of the demon clan?