No tomboys that actually look and act like boys

>No tomboys that actually look and act like boys

How many tomboys actually look like boys? I think that's the hottest and cutest. Pic related.

By look and act like a boy, you mean look and act like a boy that looks like a girl

My wife Aoi is voicing her

This is not a boy? I thought it was yaoi.

That's a girl which makes it strange because I thought it was a boy and was disgusted but when I found out she was a girl, she instantly became super hot to me.

Is there something wrong with me?

I'm sorry to have to tell you this user. You're straight.

>tfw theres no doujin of a tomboy that actually looks like a boy

Can't wait til Nao tells Hirotaka that he thinks he's gay

That's not a tomboy, that's a reverse trap. A tomboy is a girl who acts like a boy. You could argue that being an otaku is acting like a modern teenage boy, but it has a physical and athletic connotation. A reverse trap is a girl who looks like a boy, so convincingly that you wouldn't even realize it on the first glance.
Now, if you have one girl that both acts and looks like a boy, she'd be both a tomboy and a reverse trap. The greatest tastes tend to keep them separate, of course. Tomboys with womenly curves. Reverse traps that are the de facto yuri prince of an all girls school. If your dick gets hard at someone who acts and looks like a dude, you're more gay than if you jack it to traps with visible bulges.

I don't know how I feel about this. I should see if the author does this normally and how she looks from other angles, because the pictures right now make her look really boyish to an unusual degree.
Normally I'm into this sort of thing, but now I'm really confused.

>If your dick gets hard at someone who acts and looks like a dude, you're more gay than if you jack it to traps with visible bulges.
Seems normal to me desu

It's only normal if you get hard when she's blushing.

You're a closet faggot if that's what you want to hear.

>less than 5'6"
>tall

Man, I need to check around again, I keep forgetting how small most Japanese people are.

Is she playing a fucking vita?

Love that trope of a dude thinking he's homosex but acutely finds out that he's straight for a reverse trap. And vice versa

170 is about 5'7

I guess I read that wrong. Still, I've seen plenty of women taller than that, so it's a bit disorienting seeing it like that.

>draw a boy
>call it a girl

There's a difference between tomboys and reverse traps you dumb negro

Thats a reverse trap you madman.

>Tomboy that totally looks and act like a man
Stop being gay nigga. Just fap to a real anime boy

She's only a little bit boyish in terms of personality. She's got that level of general non-gender-specific plainness you see sometimes in people, where their interests are mostly neutral. If it weren't for her hair, she'd look girlish enough.

No user. Remember that any adult shorter than 5'9 is a manlet which means they aren't considered men therefore she is 100% female.

t. 5'9 boy
Manhood starts at 6'0

Which chapter is this?

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What if I'm 6'0.
I'm a Mexican.

GOD THATS FUCKING CUUUUUUUUUUUTE

Oh this is getting adapted next season isn't it? One of the only things that I might pick up, Spring looks terrible compared to this season

Just like old times.

Any good reverse trap doujins?

What is it that makes reverse traps so cute? Could it be possibly I'm attracted to guys?

The whole manga is cute, go read it

>looks like a boy, acts as a girl
or
>looks like a girl, acts as a boy
Choose!

>Draw a X
>Call it a Y
When will Japan stop this meme

She's going to be voiced by Aoi Yuki.

i want to cum on her vocal chords

I want to marry Aoi and give her headpats.

Vita was much more popular in Japan thanks to franchises like monhun. All good stuff on Vita is nip games.

Didn't MH never come out on Vita though and was only 3DS which resulted in the Vita having a bunch of MH clones though.

>looks like man
>acts like man
>no bobs
Tomboys are even gayer than traps.

Better than bl sadist and her cucked bf

Atleast Frontier G was out on Vita. Never out in the west.

you really think nips are satisfied with that? that's like the dubs of monster hunter

>fucking a woman
>gayer than fucking a man
Faggots are idiots

NO HIPS