Easy mode: write something good

Easy mode: write something good
Hard mode: no school settings, no MISUNDERSTANDINGS based drama
God mode: write something original
Elder-god mode: write something good, original with no school settings

Mutiny ensues on a military plane, and its cargo falls down to the earth - but luckily, nobody is killed. Two shiny, sphere-shaped objects about the size of a watermelon are sent flying in two totally different directions.
One of these balls falls on a hikkiNEET's home. It breaks his home's windows, and sets itself on top of his bed, in a sentient, cat-like way. The MC naturally approaches it with caution, and asks himself "Is that a bomb"? Before the MC can even close his mouth, the machine answers [NO], in an loud abrasive, mechanical voice that sends shivers down your spine. The MC extends his hands and approaches it, and it doesn't seem to react in some way. "So what are you, a computer?" and it immediately answers, [YES]. He picks it up and looks for a model number, but there is none. It's almost perfectly shiny, with the exceptions of the words NOYES. He realises that this stands for the way the bot answers questions (yes, no), but he gives it the name of "Noyes" (Pronounced "noice" because the MC is a Nip and can't pronounce English words right).
A timeskip happens, and the former hikkiNEET is shown as an rich, old, weathered mansion owner, complete with maids, but nothing about this man and his maids screams "this is a hikkiNEET!". He looks like a proper lord, and is called by his name by his maids, lest not the viewer think that is an entirely different person. How come he isn't forcing his maids to wear cat ears, or other stuff like that? Why is he so proper?
Flash back to the past, but not to the very beginning.
The MC, realising that the machine is God-like, and knows things it shouldn't (personal, and things in the future), grows introspective, and to a degree, paranoid. He asks stuff like "Does my neighbour think I'm disgusting", "Does anyone love me? Has anyone ever loved me?". He wallows and asks questions like that for about an episode, in the next episode, he hatches a plan to win the lottery and become a millionaire.

I have some ideas but I'm using them myself, sorry.

>Can you tell me the winning numbers of the LOTTO 6?
[YES]
>Is the number 1 there?
[NO]
>Is the number 2 there?
[NO]
>Is the number 3 there?
[YES]
And so on. You get the idea - it's a very arduous and boring process that takes at least 5 minutes to complete.
He, indeed, wins the lottery and buys all of the things hikkiNEETs desire, but is left with an empty feeling inside. He has ticked his most basic needs - the Physiological needs, and Safety needs of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs pyramid. But he has no place to belong to. He has no self esteem, and knowing that no person loves him right now didn't help, either. He had always known that, but it's as if the machine set it in stone.
The hikkiNEET, armed with Noyes climbs Maslow's pyramid. He uses it to flirt, he uses it to cheat, and he uses it to dodge rain that seemingly comes out of nowhere ("Noyes, should Itake an umbrella today?"). He gets ridiculed by the people around him at first, for taking an umbrella in a sunny weather, but when the rain pours down out of nowhere, they're left wet, and dumbfounded. Whatever question you think of, you bet your ass he has asked it.
Months pass, but surprisingly, this thought didn't come to him earlier.
>Are there others like you here? Are there other people like me, with a robot like you?
[YE-
At this moment, his neighbour breaks the door and barges in the MC's apartment, armed with the same spherical robot, and smiles smugly.

I have no idea where to take this next - it's all made up right now, in the moment.

Fair enough, that's perfectly okay.

New anime only Fate route but every servant is Artoria. Most of the anime would be Ayako Kawasumi talking to herself in various different tones

A researcher and his team have been investigating ruins, when the researcher finds some relics that look like puzzle pieces. He sends them back to his daughter in his hometown, but the ruins trap him in another dimension. He is reported missing. The girl, saddened over the fact her mother passed away and her father has just gone missing, starts messing with the pieces her father sent. In tears, she wishes for her family back, and a mysterious light starts glowing from the pieces. Creatures from the other dimension appear and transform her home into a castle from a local fairy tale, while a beast from the fairy tale has appeared, claiming to be her father. Asking what it is she wishes for, she asks for her mother. Meanwhile, in the town nearby, they are just now seeing the transformation of the local researcher's home and that it is slowly spreading outward, when suddenly the beast kidnaps a young boy's mother. Unable to prevent it from escaping, the boy and his friends go to the mysterious castle to try to reclaim his mother. After fighting their way through various seemingly impossible scenarios, the arrive at the top of the castle only to discover the girl, his mother, and the beast. The beast attacks the boy and his friends, and are barely able to hold a defensive battle with it, and are only saved by the girl no longer wanting the illusion to continue. The group, now with the girl and beast in tow, go to the core of the castle, where the beast uses its power to destroy the creatures the began the transformation, at the cost of itself disappearing along with everything else. The beast promises to visit the girl in her dreams, and fades away. The researcher is then transported back to the ruins, and is later reunited with his daughter

Basically an anime using Christ Chan.
basically a young lady going down a dark path finds Jesus. However she becomes a strict fundamentalist as a way to escape as far as she can from her past it is also a result of too many 'realizations' too fast. Her new personality drives away her friends and potential converts. With repeated failure with getting results she wants she grows more hard and bitter. Tragedy strikes and it causes her to go into a downward spiral causing her be worse than when she was unsaved. Here she finds out there was no love in her congregation only judgement. One day she runs into a very eccentric man. At first she thinks he's another unbeliever but after a having very wild day with him she feels something different with him. After becoming good friends with him she gets a renewed headstrong unwavering faith and newfound love of not just the lord but in his children. Her new friend also reveals a new revelation...

[Panty in wonderland]
Genre: comedy/action
in a world that is a mix of modern times and fantasy, a man and his adopted 14 years old elf daughter live many crazy adventures fighting vampires, mad scientist, aliens, demons, end of the world tier events and the anime executives themselves all while trying to live their everyday life in this absurd comedy.

Jonathan Panty Hanson: he is a cynical, nihilistic, jerkish asshole who doesn't like to be bothered with nonsense and hates to be forced to be the hero in every situation, but he deeply cares about his daughter Arlene and is capable to go to the end of the world for her. He used to be a soldier in charge of exterminating a tribe of elves by royal orders, after that he fell for the guilt and he became bitter and alcoholic, he raises Arlene in order to atone for his crimes and for killing a poor elf's mother...

Arlene Bra Hanson: she is a very optimistic and energetic elf girl who likes adventures and always see the positive side of things, even where there is apparently none, she dislike being separated from her father and she always trust that he will save the day.She used to live in an elven tribe with her mother until one day a group of human soldiers attacked them, she was about to be killed by a random soldier but her mother took the hit, after that she was enslaved and she sold her soul to the goddess of thunder for her freedom.

Stevenson chevapravatdumrong Jafari (A.K.A Steve): he is an acquaintance of Panty, is an energetic and kind hearted but really unlucky and clumsy guy, he always tries to help Panty and Arlene since they are his only friends, but he always end up making the situation worse until the end, Panty hate him for this, but Arlene likes him for his positiveness.he is the reincarnation without memories of the god of death that once destroyed the world due to his feelings of loneliness but was sealed by the other gods

A depressed misanthrope is murdered and becomes a ghost. The ghost world directly overlaps the real one and can only interact with it minorly, briefly, and with supreme effort. There isn't anywhere else to go in sight, only humans and post-humans are visible. The ghosts have at least as many theories about that as they did when alive. The apparent fates for a ghost are losing passion and the will to hold their form together, their passions outlasting the rest of them and turning into one-note maniacs, or devouring other ghosts to become stronger. Mentored by an obviously powerful shade variously appearing as a smug little girl, a teasing nee-san, and a 3m shrouded figure, MC halfheartedly struggles to persist in this environment while following his murderer around to maintain some kind of interest in anything at all.

There exists a hotel that you can only visit once. Upon arriving there, you will meet your destined lover, and the two of you spend one night together before being returned to your respective homes.

However, the journey to the hotel is a perilous one. There is no clear path since the hotel is magical in nature, so everyone who attempts experiences something unique, and must confront their own inner demons and issues. If you give up along this journey, your lover will as well, and you will not meet. However, if you succeed, you will arrive at the hotel at the exact same moment, and your fates will be tied during the night you stay there. Even though you will be separated afterwards, you can still find a way to meet again.

The World Behind The Mirror.

A boy fell in a mirror. He was sent to a different world where magic existed and technology isn't as developed. He was amazed at this world use of magic and hoped he himself could learn it too. He asked a magician to teach him, in which the magician responded with a shake of his head. The magician say that only those who had an innate magical talent like those from magical families can use magic. Sad, the boy wander off. Finally, he decided that he wanted to go home and figure that the only way is to ask the magicians. As he went back to where the magicians are, he heard a conversation.

"Yeah, that boy suddenly came up to me and said he wanted to learn magic."
"Wha-what? What did you tell him? I hope you didn't actually agree to teach him?"
"Hahahaha. Of course not. You know that we will get punished for teaching a non how to use magic?"
"Of course you dumbass. Everyone know that. Only people from magic using families can learn about how to use magic."
"Yeah-yeah. It's a good thing we came from magic users because if not we ourselves can't learn magic."
"I know. But still it's sad that we can't tell the nons about magic. I mean if it wasn't for that rule, even the nons can learn how to use magic."

The boy was furious. He could have learned it. Everyone can. And they decided to hog all that magic for themselves. Making only their lives easier. Fuck that. He decided to free the knowledge. To let everyone know how to use magic. It's not fair. And he will make sure to make it fair. As he walk away, a shadow appears behind him.

"Boy, you heard that right? How do you feel? Mad? Angry at the injustice?"
"I-I am."
"Want to help? Want to give the nons magic?"
"Of course I want to."
"Good. That's the reason we summon you. You boy. You are the descendant of the mage of beginning. You are different from those mages. Your magic is innate. You can help them. You can help the nons."

The boy turns around and looked at the man.

"How can I help?"

The dialogue between the magicians are too infodump-y, but I see potential.

Hero of the Beach

The main character is forced to spend the summer in a town he's unfamiliar with because he has to stay with relatives while his parents are on their second honeymoon or something. He discovers a cool beach and tries to get to know a cute girl but is intercepted by chad bullies. Disheartened he leaves but stumbles instead on an old bottle with a note in it. Reading aloud the magic phrase HUSTLE UP he turns into a muscle-bound middle-aged man and returns to beat up the bullies. Before he can do this however a woman is attacked by a shark. Rushing into action he uses his superhuman powers to beat up the shark and is hailed as a hero.
Over the course of the summer the MC spends time trying to win over the affections of the girl while also participating in a high-octane volley ball tournament and spending time as the mysterious muscled man to fight off sharks, mermen, crooked real-estate developers, ghost pirates and drug dealers. Mermaids and treasure hunters begin to populate the beach and we learn that summoning the muscled man has created a rift in reality through which weird shit is pouring in. The MC sees this as a positive thing and does nothing to stop it.
Hi-jinks and fanservice galore.

Bonbāgāruzu: How i learned to stop worrying and love The Bomb

Imagine a mix Garupan and Haifuri; but with nuclear bombers.

Follow five cute and questionably young girls from Okinawa who are enrolled in Trinity Academy, a special school where the sport is Pikadonjutsu, nuclear war made sports! At their school they study the details of flying, aviation history, aerial and electronic warfare and nuclear weapons; educating the listener as well as them. The show has a very Strangelove-esque absurdist and cold-war dark humor that contrasts with the horror of what they're actually doing. After restoring their school's old B-58 Hustler bomber, they enroll in the international competition to win the coveted Tibbets Cup, which takes place in the lifeless wasteland of North Korea. But they have to compete against the world's elite:

Team Fortress: Flying the B-52G, these hot-shot big-tiddy all-american girls are the world champions.

Team Wagner: Flying the B-70 Valkyrie, slim athletic west coast tomboys love to go fast and turn heads.

Team Bolshoi: Tu-160 Blackjack, these refined Russian girls love to dance the aerial ballet of death.

Team Vodka: Tu-95 Bear, if Team Swan are classy ballet dancers from Moscow, these girls are the trashy hard-drinking gopnitsa from Saratov.

Team bin that knife: Avro Vulcan, a typically british mix of classy Lord-family girls and trashy skanks from Liverpool, they regularly outfly the americans but suffer from hilariously outdated and unreliable equipment and budget cuts at the worst moment. Monty Python flies a bomber.

Team Croissant: Mirage IV, pretty french girls who fly like absolute psychopaths and often disregard rules and do their own thing, people wonder what they're doing here at all.

Fun for the whole family, you'll laugh so hard your skin will fall off.

35 year old guy goes to Japan to find his mom who left when he was very young, Guy discovers his mother remarried and had children but her Japanese husband died leaving her poor. His mom passes away shortly after he arrives but not before apologizing for leaving him and he gets stuck with his little brother and sister. He knows a little Japanese and must overcome obstacles living in Japan to take care of his new siblings.

A popular schoolgirl is brutally murdered.
The police know it was someone in her class, but they can't prove who.
Everyone in class knows who it was, that weird kid she used to bully finally snapped.
A group of them decide to kidnap him and force him to confess.
They tie him up in a school outbuilding and start to torture him (breaking his fingers, burning him, mutilating his genitalia) but he still won't admit anything.
They search his house and find an item of the victims clothing.
He absolutely must have done it.
They decide to apply some leverage.
One of the girls lures his younger sister to her house and gets her drunk.
They give him a choice admit what you did or we will "punish" your sister and make you watch.
He finally cracks and admits he did it.
However since they tortured him they can't go to the police so they decide to kill him, justice is justice right?
When police find his body they publicly exonerate him from the previous murders, he has a cast iron (but embarrassing) alibi.
Now that everyone in class has a guilty conscious they start to pick each other off.
Little do they know they are being manipulated by the true murderer, the sociopathic vice president of the school council

Kinda interesting, but I don't know what would you do with the new character. Maybe have him in a SoL setting, trying to solve stuff with the ball but always making the wrong questions.

Failing that, what if the neighbour wants to prove that MC is a cheat and a neet at his core, because he uses his noice for petty stuff and can't stand that someone improved himself with his?

>write anime plot threads
What is the point of this information noise. Nobody reads them anyway.

Interesting

Not the same guy, but Japanese seem to love infodumps, it's probably ok. It also makes the situation a little ridiculous.

I do, sometimes I even reply. However, I agree the threads should go in another direction. Maybe pick an idea among all or to make an idea in group and elaborate it a little more.

Maybe they'll become friends or something like that, but the one asking the wrong questions would be the MC.
He did ask the ball whether his neighbour thought he was disgusting, but he didn't ask anything else. The main character more or less wanted to confirm his worldview, in a way.
>But didn't you think I were disgusting!? Why would you want to be a friend with me?
The neighbour would say "Yes, you are undeniably disgusting", but he would also compliment him.
The character that would think that using the balls to cheat would be unfair is the landlord, which comes by the ball on accident one day, and secretly uses it for her own purposes until the MC gets home. She would probably join the MC eventually, though, and there would be another character that dislikes the MC and his neighbour's "cheating" of destiny.

>hey let's get a bunch of anime fans together to create a story by committee!
Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.

Japanese police are more likely to just call it a suicide and go on with their day. We discussed this in a thread. One of the stories was that a mans wife was mutilated and the man had his limbs cut off in the apartment and fell from the roof despite having no arms or legs to climb the stairs open the doors etc. The Police called it a murder suicide. It's one of the reasons why Japan has such a high Suicide rate but can tote a lower crime rate. Having headlines that say people are killing themselves seems to look better to the public than people are being murdered and the cops aren't doing shit.

MC is transported to a future scifi world with advanced technology and follows the trend of harem fodder.

Not original or good, but I swear we had over 8 mc wakes up in a primitive fantasy magic world this year. The fuck is wrong with using the future scifi and tech for once.

A cosplayer wears some nekomimi and the spirit inside possesses her. It fuses the ears into her head and gives her a tail. She has to travel to the remote Cat Temple for exorcism while hiding her transformation and resisting the spirit's urges to do embarrassing cat things like lick herself, jump at small fuzzy things, use a bush as a toilet, etc.

i secretly hope some shady kadokawa nip is watching these threads and steals my idea

It’s the year 2114. Enter MC, 26 female. We see her training to be an astronaut. She will be the first human sent to explore the oceans of Titan in a submarine. The first 4/5 episodes establish a light hearted but deeply technical tone based on science. When she gets to Titan we see her explore and examine the oceans, however she is unable to communicate back with earth due to some interference on Titan. We start to question the MCs sanity as she faces isolation and an alien environment. She finds the source of the interference to be an Underwater base. Investing, she discovers the base is actually the site of Nekos. These nekos show her around and they have fun, but avoid answering how they ended up on titan. Snooping around the MC discovers the Nekos are actually Nazis from the Third Reich who fled Germany in the final days of the Reich, and were able to greatly extend the length of their life by turning themselves into cute female Nekos. The mc then finds out that the Nazis are about to invade earth with superior technology. It’s up to the MC to stop the Nazis and save the world, one bullet at a time.

I think a good start for anime plots, is taking an anime that you liked and UNFUCKING / actually progressing the plot.
I swear, they always ruin all animes and make them so boring with senseless bs.
For example take the plot of :
>Gate: Thus the JSDF Fought There!
>Remove all of the human politics bullshit
>Add actual villain
>Wrap up the story in 24 eps or less
>Like medieval humans actually bait dragons to fight the JSDF or maybe cast some spells
>Or medieval humans just straight up get raped over and over until they absolutely submit and put more emphasis onto that rather than human politics and moe

>What's in there?
>Only what you take with you.

A world with few resources where states have formed around the edges of a giant uninhabitable canyon with near infinite amount of resources.
The states began hiring people to fight and capture the canyon.

We follow a team of 5 people.
Madeleine, Frank, Kaiser, Ritsuko and our MC the newest member Sullyvan.

People started to vanish in all states and within the canyon a folk started to attack which seems to survive inthe extreme conditions. The team goes on to search for the folk and the secret to surviving in the canyon.

Had to stop here. My class starts.

I'll take it!

1000s of years ago, a cataclysmic event at the center of the Earth dramatically altered the planet's landscape and isolated the survivors of the event. The series follows our aimless MC whose plateau village has been entirely cut off from the rest of the world except for the prestiged expedition team, most of whom are lost on their trips. Subsequent radiation has increased the mutation rate among all surviving animals, creating especially grotesque creatures at lower elevations and having more subtle effects in places like MC's village; in which all of the citizens exhibit low bone density, skin flaps (think pre-flight birds in human form). Even among his village, our MC is an anomaly in that terminal velocity for him is non-lethal.
Anyway, MC-kun sees a light or smoke or something from another village and gains the motivation to literally leap out into the world and explore the various civilizations that have come about with their different biological, societal, and environmental conditions.
Somewhat inspired by Kino, but I'd like the MC to take a more active role in the places he visits.

Fallout: The Animation

my strat for coming up with "new" ideas is basically just obliques
>make a chart of top movies from the last 6 decades
>roll dice to mix and match the ideas of those movies
>the matrix + night of the living dead
the house that our cast of friends find along a road trip is a trap which procedurally simulates an endless labyrinthine mansion within itself. once they're in, they have to overcome endless trials to find their way out. the trials start off somewhat simple like trying to find the bathroom because the rooms keep changing to eventually encountering rendered zombies, monsters, and increasingly complex enemies, to navigating an mc escher esque maze. the "zombies" are just projections of people from their memories. at level one its just acquaintances and people you know of and they just lumber around and try to eat you, but at like level 5 its your own mother or lover or best friend and they're wicked powerful. as they go "deeper" new abstractions and dimensions constantly arise and they slowly uncover that there is a malevolent group guiding the whole thing. time within the simulation gets all kinds of fucked up, the mansion was built by themselves operating it from the future within the most abstract center to trap themselves.

this is also a really fun thing to do

>near infinite resources in one place
>resource scarcity
pick one

You ever had geography?
Both work simultaniously.
Japan has few mineable metals they import it. Europe had no tabacco they grew it in the americas.

People settle in places its easy too and bring the needed resources from hard to settle places. Basic economy.

A girl was granted the ability to enter other people's dreams. All she needs is to wait for the other person to start dreaming and to think of her target before she sleeps as well.

As dreams represent a person's subconscious, the world of dreams can show her the target's deepest darkest secrets. She can also interact with the person dreaming and it would affect them in real life.

She then uses her power to fix the problems and personalities of several people from her depressed friends to corrupt politicians.

Does Africa say something to you two?
They got nearly no water compared to Europe/America.

I idea. Could be a critique on human mass production and use of resources.

So kinda like 18if without the religion motifs at the end

Never seen it, but my idea of it is pretty different. I was thinking of a more bizarre and surreal Inception, without all the heist bullshit, and with the atmosphere of Yume Nikki.

Truck'd
Isekai'd
Fantasy World
RPG settings

MC knows the drill and grinded his ass and OP cheat to full game-breaker, there is only one problem, he's too strong! His touch cannot only kill his enemies by tapping them but also his friends, harem, items, what have you. He cannot use any weapons because they break the second he uses them. If he uses magic it can cause a natural disaster or bend reality in horrible ways. Never mind corrupt nobles causing problems entire kingdoms evacuates whenever he is in the area. Despite being tasked with killing the demon king in the beginning, said demon king runs the fuck away whenever he is mentioned, in fact he formed an alliance with the human kingdoms in their evacuation efforts. Even the gods stopped talking to him out of fear.

this is the story of an Isekai hero who is just too powerful

As mediocre as the show turned out to be, it may be of interest to you. It had some really bad episodes packed with QUALITY, but it also had some of the most unique all season. Ep. 3 was one of my personal favorites of the season, not that there was much else airing.

I'll check it out, user.

no its about math. there's a big difference between a real world example of "a lot of one thing and not a lot of something else" versus "nearly INFINITE of something." I don't take that word lightly because its much bigger concept than you're using it for. if the resource in the canyon is oil then none of them have to worry about electricity or power. if any one group controls even a portion, that's still a portion of infinity. infinite power. endless transportation. now they can get any resource that's not available in that area regardless of distance and trade with oil too.

Inception the anime

murder-mystery/food anime about a psychic that can relive someone's last moments while eating the last meal that they ate, in the same setting that they ate it in.

Go home Jeff.

Understood Ill see myself out, David

A group of researchers on a plane ride to unexplored regions of south americas amazon, crash land in the congo, the anime follows their struggle to survive in the harsh environment and their battles against cannibal niggers.
It's a horror, Thriller, drama(?)

A woman in her late 20s discovers that she has the power to take over the body of a random individual upon receiving a fatal blow. She get's hit by a truck on her way to work and is swapped into an other body, we follow her story as she struggles to adjust to her new lives, as she is constantly encountering catastrophe after another and tough decisions.
So a drama, thriller, action, sob story kind of thing.

A homeless man is going about his daily routine when suddenly the fabric of space rips open tearing his close friend whom is loitering next to him, in half. Out of what appears to be a wormhole a man jumps out and runs into an other wormhole that opens up on the wall in front of him. Enraged homeless MC jumps into the wormhole in pursuit of the man whom just murdered his best buddy. It would be like a Mystery, thriller, action, scifi story and at the end the twist would be that the guy who killed his buddy was himself from a parallel universe.

Indeterminate amount of time in the future where things look mostly the same(no flying cars and shit) but we have developed near-human artificial life and implanted it with true AI.

Series follows young man, artificial in nature and only chronologically a year old, and his roommate, a real human, as he comes to learn about real life and interaction; and how it differs from the programmed intelligence and information he knows.

Lighthearted in nature. Gets a job, meets a girl, makes friends and is occasionally narrated by his own internal thoughts as he comes to understand love, anger, etc...

Series cuts forward in time every episode or so and covers a few years of his life up until he marries his GF or something similar.

Hiroki-kun was just an ordinary high school student when all of a sudden he's hit by a truck in an effort to save the class idol.
He wakes up in an unfamiliar place and meets a goddess who looks like his class idol who apologises for his death and begins to tell him that he will be given the chance to reincarnate with one wish.
Hiroki proceeds to ask for the goddess to go out with him to which she responds with "H-hiroki-kin how bold, but I'll consider it if you help me fix this world" to which she sends him off with a talent that allows him to use all magic types and master the katana.
Hiroki is then tasked to defeat the demon king but cannot proceed alone, he proceeds to buy 2 beat-girl slaves to help and join an adventurer guild to which he teams up with a mysterious thunders elf archer and a loli kuudere mage. Over time his reputation soars and even attracts the beautiful princesses' gaze as well as the saintess. Hiroki with his new friends proceeds to head off to defeat the demon king.
But only if he doesn't get beaten up for accidentally walking in on the girls naked.
Good luck Hiroki-kun!

You had me up until the end there where the MC suffers no consequence for his actions.

I'm still not sure if this was an actual anime I watched as a kid ~20 years ago (tried googling the synopsis many times and asking people, to no avail) or if I just saw it in a dream at about the same age, so this may or may not be original content.

It was an old-school (non-transforming) magical girl movie about a little girl whose mother disappeared, but left her with a magical wand that let her cut out pieces of the sky so that she won't be sad. The girl, obviously, overused that power - so much that it created an opening for demons to appear in our world. I don't really remember most of the developments - they're probably fairly standard - but it ends with the girl meeting her mother (or an illusion, dunno) in some kind of magical dream dimension, and learning of her mother's love for her made her gain courage to deal with life without relying on magic and seal the monsters back somehow.

At this point I feel like the only way to know for sure if this is something that actually exists (because while very simple, this is way beyond my literally non-existing creative skills) is to actually write it and get called out for plagiarism, which I might do at some point for shits and giggles.

I shouldnt have said infinite.
Imagine a circle with 1000km diameter gradually going down 100km with lots of metal, chemical, biological resources but totally uninhabitable for humans and around it 50 km of forests where people can life.

The greatest heroes of the kingdom are offered the honour of joining the Immortal Legion. Sealed in the spell of living granite, the Legion rests for decades and centuries, until they are awakened in times of great calamities.

An episodic collection of short stories where each time our heroes wake up it is to deal with a new, unfamiliar world and challenge, from monsters to natural disasters like earthquakes. With each awakening they find some have departed their ranks and newcomers too that are heroes in their own right.

The last episode is one where they awake one last time amidst a futuristic society where technology has long outstripped any weaponry or magic they have. Upon realising mankind no longer requires their protection the spell is broken and they find themselves honourably discharged from their eternal duty. And so the greatest heroes of history now wander the lands to live a life of their own choosing... or to perhaps find the next adventure fate has in plans for them.

Okay.

As the MC spends more and more time as the muscle man he has to develop a life and backstory for this persona as well, becoming a life-guard at the beach. Keeping up with the obligations of a double life is troublesome but the other body sleeps while the other is awake so he never over-exerts himself.
Eventually he falls in love with a CC Mermaid princess and as the summer draws to a close he has to choose between the whimsy and wonder of living as the hero or going back to his old life as himself.

Can't say I recognise it.

MC is an earnest high-school boys waiting for the bell to ring on his last day of the school year. Upon receiving his report card and hearing the bell ringing, he and the other cohorts runs out of the class and straight to home. The story is set during the late 1990s in Akihabara, Japan.

Upon getting home, the MC greets his parents lovingly then immediately runs to his room, for he knew a package came in his room: a top of the range PC case that is prebuilt, consisting of parts from well-known companies like HDimage (Based off Nvidia) and EMM (Electronic microscopic machines, based of AMD). He immediately calls his friend over to inspect his new rig, who himself owns a computer made with HDimage GPU's and ITech (Intelligent technology, based of Intel).

The anime uses great focuses on close detail shots of computers throughout episodes, and a lot of sounds from pcs can be heard in here, what with the whirr noise, etc..

Both the MC and his (best) friend are avid computer users and knows alot about them, with only the MC just recently acquiring his very own top of the range pc. After playing some local games on his pc, both him and his best friend made a promise that in the future, they want to work in the semiconductor industries, developing smaller and more advanced die sizes along with designing CPUs TOGETHER, for the betterment and enjoyment for themselves and other PC enthusiasts.

But fast forward to the present day in the late 2010s....the MC is actually a designer director for EMM, which is on track to losing stock fast because of uncompetitive products, while his best friend works in ITech and frequently collaborates with HDimage, to great benefits in expenses of EMM popularity. They barely even contact each other now that work has gotten so busy for them both; but knows that a rivalry exists between them that is starting to turn ugly.

This is sweet i'd watch this.
This sounds really good.
Actually a lot of people read these. It's just that some don't comment.
have you watched paprika?
This sounds lame, man.

(2)

The story is about the MC's quest to lead the forefront of EMM to being it back into its 1990s glory while at the same time reconcile with his best friend both personally and professionally.

Things starts get heated even more when more competitors and hardware manufacturers enters the fray, upsetting the market share balance between the three giant ITech, HDimage and EMM.

>paprika
Nope but it seems to be what I was going for when I wrote it

Wow that sounds really good.

8/10 no dragoness but made me laugh

A comedy/SOL about a young male school teacher that takes his first teaching job way too seriously. Every episode is about him going to ridiculous lengths to help his students and improve the school.

There's also an actual thing I want to do, more proper OC donut steel material, but I haven't actually thought it through since I'm trying to finish a scanlation. Slowly gathering ideas everywhere, planning for a VN + a bit of a management sim. And no, I've been thinking about this way before Two Car was a thing.

Basically a story of a high school girl who at first by coincidence, but later by her own efforts ends up driving for a predominantly female racing team in a fictional open-wheel racing series existing in parallel to Formula 1 (think really old F2-tier - or Super Formula/WSR but with proper car designing, not as a single-make series) in ~1980, based in a fictional EU country with visits to famous racetracks (or their non-copyrighted copies). Ideally I'd like to weave several plot threads together - the team trying to survive by fulfilling sponsorship obligations and finding money and performance, the series itself trying to promote itself out of being a "F1 rejects/wannabes" position, MC trying to balance her usual timid personality and ego when behind a wheel while learning what it means to be a driver at this level from both a technical and psychological standpoint. And depending on how the team is developed - cue that pseudo Motorsport Manager bit - where MC and the team end up by the end of the season and what gay subtext could arise. The other important character could be MC's school club friend who's trying to mod/design a car for an inter-school race, and joins MC's team as an engineer on the side. A possible development for her would be to decide to race said car herself, as she was planning for MC to do it since she always lost to her in karting and was too unsure of herself (MC is no genius, not in the slightest, but you'd have to do really well in karting and reasonably well in proper single-seaters to have a shot at F2/F1).

Like I said, very rough, needs months of polishing and research before I even start to think about putting it on paper.

So basically Dream Hunter Rem, except not a 18+ OVA. I'd watch that.

In LA, California, there lives an adorkable, quirky, autistic young girl who has experienced lots of trauma throughout her life including her parents divorcing, being heavily bullied at school for her quirkiness, and even being backstabbed and disowned by some of her relatives.

There is also a boy, who meets the girl and develops a liking for her.
The girl, however, being used to getting betrayed by many of her "friends" and relatives, no longer cares if someone approaches her due to her believing that she will be betrayed once again. She doesn't like him at first though she still continues to live as a manic pixie dream girl because it's her way of dealing with depression.

The boy soon learns why she is that way and tries to approach her and talk to her about her quirky habits, trying to cheer her up, and telling her that she isn't alone and that he's there for him.

And that's just the basic plot.

It's basically a romantic comedy/drama which also deals with heavy psychological themes such as depression and anxiety while having many cute and sweet moments.
It also deconstructs the manic pixie dream girl trope before reconstructing it.

I think Ghibli would be perfect for this kind of thing but I also think that if it won't be done by Studio Ghibli or Makoto Shinkai, it should be an English-language film in live action.

>Family trip ended in a fatal accident, only Loli imouto and her Onii-chan survived
>At funeral, Onii-chan promised his Loli imouto that he will protect her
>Onii-chan works to support himself and his imouto
>Onii-chan also dated with many women, but they are all bitches who toyed with his feeling and cheated his hard earned money and eventually dumps him
>Loli see her Onii-chan devastated emotionally and financially, but he always keeps a facade in order not to worry his imouto
>But the Loli knew what happened to him and blames the bitches for what they did to her Onii-chan and decided that she is the only one capable of protecting her precious Onii-chan
>seeks revenge for on these bitches and secretly plots to murder them
>one by one the Loli killed the bitches in the most gruesome way possible but carefully left no traces of evidence that will point to her and even if she did the police think it's impossible for a little girl to kill an adult anyways.
>with every murder the Loli's mind slowly became unstable and more yandere like, knowing that everything she did was for her onii-chan.
>to make matters worse, Onii-chan got himself another girlfriend. But in truth she's a private detective working on the murder case and she's trying to get close to him because all the murdered bitch have one thing in common, they all dated Onii-chan b4.
>The Loli knew the Detective's identity and planned to kill her to protect her Onii-chan. But then she had a bright idea, why not pin all the murders to that bitch instead and started plotting
>the Loli manipulated and ruined the Detective's life, slowly losing her sanity
>In the end Loli accidentally fucked up and she was revealed to be the murderer. Detective, after losing everything has finally lost it and tried to kill Loli. Loli fights back but was eventually overpowered.
>Onii-chan, who finally knew everything, kills the Detective to save his Loli imouto

bump

the vp is an unassuming, bookish girl with glasses.
she is unusually smart and mature for her age so everyone trusts her and goes to her for advice
she doesn't take part in the murders directly (except the first one) she just sort of gives them a little push in the right direction
she also uses the anonymity of the internet to threaten and blackmail the other students (her online personalities are completely different) or to impersonate them

she shows no remorse for crimes, nor does she explain why she did it

also she says ara ara a lot

Children of a slightly toku and dbz inspired shounen hero who saved the world from a dragon god and a sailor moon tier magical girl who saved the world from an evil dream made manifest and their wacky adventures
The eldest is normie as fuck. Abnormally strong, but that's about it.
The middle daughter is a magical two fisted idol
The youngest is a bishie edge master who is a master of edges

They go on adventures.Well for the eldest child, they're misadventures.

Also the dragon god and the living dream created a young female goddess avatar to take revenge upon the power couple and their family.

And yes, the normie eldest son likes the demon goddess.
The demon goddess is full on UBW Rin tier tsunder for him.
they have to fight an ancient evil who..is just fucking around for shits and giggles.

Nice.

Did you ever hear the tragedy of King Ansem The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Master would tell you. It’s a heartless legend. King Ansem was a scientist, so powerful and so wise he could use darkness to influence Kingdom Hearts to create life… He had such a knowledge of the darkness that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The darkness is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his world, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentices everything he knew, then his apprentices banished him to the Realm of Darkness. Ironic. He could save others from darkness, but not himself.