Violet Evergarden Episode 8

Proper Episode 8 thread.

Expectations are either:
Magnolia Ann episode (Girl and Auto Memories Doll)
Aiden episode (Soldier and Auto Memories Doll)
Or flshback episodes

7 hours until new episode

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/minaminokotou/status/967752032290455553
akiba-souken.com/anime/ranking/
tama-yura.jp/animetory/ranking/?season=2018冬
a-ranking.com/15530
anikore.jp/chronicle/2018/
mov3.co/en/tokyomx/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

VEG BDs will have different editing compared to TV version
twitter.com/minaminokotou/status/967752032290455553

So "buy BDs" or pic related in OP

Sexy back.

Whoa baby

Google translate of location info on episode 7:

Country Genetrix located in the southwestern part of the Continent, on the south coast of the Temish Okawa. Hinstrich in the east, Astrea and Bransoru in the south, Anchel and Drossel in the west, Dussel in the north and Fergel with the north across the river.

The majority of the country is a plain, but in the south there are relatively high mountains by the edge of the mountains extending from the central mountain. Located at the foot of the mountain is the city of Roswell known as the summer resort. It is famous as a sightseeing spot with the beautiful four seasons and nature, as the beautiful autumnal leaves by deciduous forests rare in the surroundings, rich snow, rich country scenery that spread all the way, flowers that spring in bloom, cool weather in summer, rare surroundings, is there. It is also used as a villa land not only by the domestic but also by wealthy people in neighboring countries. Urban areas are top tourism sights, the beautiful cityscape is protected by the landscape ordinance, and the villa is built to leave far away to produce a sense of quality. Behind that town is the Oskar villa, a dramatist who played the name in the continent

Pic related is scene after she fell in the pound, and thus needed change of clothes and bath. Oscara walks on her while thinking she's a robot discovering she is actually human.

The plot was omited from anime, because at that point we already know Violet is not a robot, while it was chapter 1 in novel and reader was intentionally misdirected to belive she was, just like Oscar himself.

OH shit,so they actually want to include this scene?
i hope the BD got a bonus or something.

I wonder how many people have dropped the show already, these threads are surprisingly dead.

By Nyaa DL numbers, it is by far second most popular show this season. Similarly in "muh china" or according to japanese polls or even normalfag facebook polls atm.

akiba-souken.com/anime/ranking/
tama-yura.jp/animetory/ranking/?season=2018冬
a-ranking.com/15530
anikore.jp/chronicle/2018/

Not to forget it BTFOs Franxx in preorders atm

I of course meant on Sup Forums, I thought it was implied since I'm referencing the lack of activity in the threads.

>chink shillbot thread again
Great

Threads are little active because of concentrated shitposting and because there is little to discuss to begin with. It is not original show, it is adaptation of translated nove. Aside from waifufaggotry, there is not much point posting when there is no new episode.

Being adaptation doesn't stop other shows.

Maybe these shows are actually good

You can think whatever you want that makes you sleep better in the end there is no contest which show from this season will be remembered and crowned AOTS/Y

>poster count still doesn't go up

Only few can understand how great this show actually is, truly pleb filter. You need to have an extremely high IQ to it.

Oh my.

ANN is , in personal opinion, the best chapter of both VEG novels though it is very simple and not spectacular in any way. Just the ending of it make the episode in the lake like weak tearjerker bait.

Aiden is the weakest chapter aside from Groom, but also the one that would boost interest in VEG since it has major tonal shift and shows battlefield and deaths.

Flashbacks.. there are many options how to handle them and in what order so speculating about it would be pointless as KyoAni can approach it in many ways - showing either vol 2 stuff, or things that were already hinted in short flashbacks in previous episodes but not expanded in anime yet.

tfw no lux episode

So they did that scene as a encard?

Might or might not be on BDs, since BDs confirmed to have differences from TV version.

>IP counter is still the same

SIX HOURS NIGGAZ xDDD

normal nyaa is back running? where have i been.

4 and half hours

>IP counter is still the same
Jesus

Is this a normalfags anime?

>best scene is not even in the anime
Just fuck my adaptation up senpai. They blew up the last chance this turd could ever have any decent sales
Also Violet is confirmed not pure because she let a man saw her whole naked body. What do you waifu fag think about this?

That is franxx and pte

sentimental garbage anime

Kyoanifags sure are full of themselves.

Or be a complete dumbass who can't see how shitty it is.

Then again, kyoanus lickers will eat anything kyoani shits.

>14 IPs
Imagine trying this hard.

4 hours until AOTY
Get hype

I really wonder why they think this show is good.

It is pretty, yes, but other than that this show is a complete borefest.

Bland characters, stupid story and the MC is once again another retard from kyoani.

I'm so hyped right now, I think my dick fell off.

Based mods.

Typewriter in KyoAni shop

Vol 3 cover

Is this the new Omanko Market?

My opinion

PTE is so esoteric that normalfags wouldn't get it. Unless you're talking about normalweebs, in which case this is correct.

we're half way through the season senpais

What the hell is Violet anyway?

KyoAni shop preorders for vol 1 are accepted only for a week more, until 4th march. Were already sold out once.

KyoAni bonuses and price are same as Amazon and the rest, but come with artbook and envelopes for each BD in addition.

>still 18 IPS
Imagine shilling this hard

Who of the KyoAni directors did NOT animate an episode yet? Ishihara?

Directed:
Haruka Fujita (ED; ED; eps 1-2, 5)
Ichirou Miyoshi (ep 6)
Noriyuki Kitanohara (ep 3)
Shinpei Sawa (eps 1, 4-5)
Taichi Ishidate (OP; OP; ep 1)
Takuya Yamamura (ep 7)

Storyboarded:
Storyboard:
Haruka Fujita (ED; ep 2)
Ichirou Miyoshi (ep 6)
Naoko Yamada (ep 5)
Noriyuki Kitanohara (ep 3)
Taichi Ishidate (OP; ep 1)
Takuya Yamamura (ep 7)
Yasuhiro Takemoto (ep 4)

Ishihara and Ogawa are missing yet.

Kawanami, Ishihara, and Ogawa,

flower?

caring about ip's, imagine being this autistic.

Hopefully now that she knows he is dead she can become more human and open herself up a bit.

>open herself up a bit.
The opposite will happen.

Ann could not bear staying there or even standing on her feet anymore, leaving the place in a rush. However, as she walked away, she found herself curious no matter what, glancing backwards the very next second. She could see Violet holding the gun beyond the door that was still half-open.

Violet’s expressions were mostly deadpan, and so, it was hard to tell her mood changes. Nevertheless, even the all-too-young Ann could understand what she had seemed to feel at that moment with just a look.

——Ah… somewhat…

She was somewhat of a lone wolf.

Incompatible with her current appearance, she held onto a brutal, fierce weapon. Ann could hardly imagine being attached to her, yet she was becoming familiar with the black gloves covering Violet’s hands. As the latter gripped the gun with those same hands and pressed its edge against her forehead, she looked like a pilgrim uttering a prayer. Before she turned around the hall’s corner, Ann’s ears were able to catch said prayer.

“Please give me an order.” She said to no one.

who was the little kid beating voilet up in the PV?

when will they show that scene?

BSOD or full yandere could be possible

Magnolia Ann.

Chronologically it should be this episode, but they might change the order since they need to address the Violet's break down in past episode. Or they might not, as they did with cliffhanger in ep 5.

Considering the insane amount of shitposting at the beginning it's also possible that people just dropped the threads.

3 hours until AOTY
Get hype

wait chinks watch animes too?
i heard they hate japan
are there chink weebs too?

What a SOUL CRUSHING thread

Predict amazon preorder rank

200 here.

How do people afford the absurd BD prices?

Why do you keep ignoring overlord which has more dls than veg and franxx? And VEG is losing to Death March as well.

>Vol
So theyre continuing?

It's not that crazy if you only buy one bd set per season. 400$ in 3 months isnt a lot even by poorfag standards.

Because it doesn't fit his narrative that VEG is popular and doing well.

That fucking endcard though. God I wish they had adapted that scene.

This episode's endcard will be loli Violet being fondled by faceless men.

Another thread that died before reaching bump limit. Only 200+ posts in it.

If Ishidate wants to get fired he'll pretend last episode didn't end like that and will have this one be a new side story.

and?

It needed more chink shills and kyoanyshop beggers.

>thisisfine.jpg

imagine needing (You)'s this badly

Imagine needing kyoanus lickers this badly.

2 hours until AOTY
Get hype

I'm not ready, Ishidate will fuck it up.

I avoid the threads because I don't want to get spoiled any more

Violet is actually a goddess

is today's episode supposed to be very good?

By kyoani's standard, yeah.

For a kyoani slow burner, yes.

He comes back in the finale of the light novels

I want to plough Violet’s Evergarden

Stop posting Violet lewds.

1 hour until AOTY
Get hype

Is KyoAni going Shaft?

anybody have the arab ranking ?? the usally have better taste than westerns

>Regular letters, not VEGRunes
Are they even trying?

It's a side story volume, not volume 3.

Got a link for the stream?

leopard raw is down, what do?

fuji tv plus disposable account.

mov3.co/en/tokyomx/

15 min

Greatest Anime of All Time

Are we finally going to get a good shop of Baioretto's brapper?

>Still flopping
>Losing to memelord and fate
>Not a single trending on twitter
>Mediocre ratings
>anime original trash
Kyoanifags are retarded.