Highschool DxD BorN

Is it really as bad as p*ople make it out to be? Is it not even worth one watch ? Speake your opinions . .

>p*ople
What?

Yes...

You're better off reading the novels and waiting until season 4 comes out, Volume 10 has one of the manliest fist fights in history and I'm really hoping they do it justice in season 4.

Threadly reminder, best girl comes next season

How is it so bad?

It goes completely off the canon of the novels and does it's own thing. Needless to say the author was furious and fired the entire studio, that's why s4 has a new art style.

was wondering why there was a new studio on it. how did it pass storyboarding if it was so out of line they got dumped for it

Did nothing wrong

>p*ople
Why do crossboarders do this?

first half is not that bad and the art is still solid compared to shitty joke of season 4 art.

Accurate

>normies
Go back.

>normies
>cuck
Back to your containment board, retard.

It was the studio or the light novel where Rias looks not wearing a bra

She wears them, her nipple still poke through the fabric

Their nipples are always erect.

I don't see it mentioned much but
s3 of dxd has literally some of the worst art/animation ive seen this decade
no im serious, your generic ecchi anime from mid 2000s was higher quality than BorN
like fuck even DearS looked better

Some series from the mid 2000s were fucking amazing
When are they coming back? I want my ecchi battle shonen series

Because the head of the studio went ahead and did his own thing, basically a big fuck you to Ishibumi the author

really really bad

Post more Rias before I answer

When are we getting more scary Rias?

A fucking whore

Secondary here. Season 3 was the only one I liked.

It's just the way nipples work in this series

DxD is one of the greatest ecchi shows in anime history. Not just the fanservice itself is great, the characters are all likeable and most of the time a little above characatures and cardboard cutouts (that might seem backhanded but its more then you can say for most ecchi/harem shows) and the plot, although nothing amazing, is enjoyable and truely elevates it above all the nothing happens except titty harem shows.

First of all, why? Second of all, why did you sit through 2 seasons you didnt like to watch one you did?

Remember that Riser has probably gone further with her than Issei has with any of the girls

I sat through them because I mildly enjoyed it at times and I had a cousin that pestered me.

I liked it most because I felt that once Azazel joined that the show somehow became more self aware about it being trash, it's when I started feeling that the characters had some comedic charm. Also the girl's MeetN'Fuck tier backstories also took the backseat (well somewhat) for more shoneny stuff.

I did notice the art took a dive though.

lot's of grammar errors, forgive me it's early.

Autistic retard

Still pissed that the rating game between Rias and Sona will never be animated.

It won't be nice to watch anyway. Sona's peerage is utterly outclassed. The fight was a mistake from the beginning.

MOST OF THE MAJOR CHARACTERS IS A LITERAL PROSTITUTE

Wtf did you just call me?

I agree with this

It's bad but I'm addickted to the girls.

This has got to be one of the worst, most blatant cases of self-insertion wish fulfillment I've ever seen, and makes the whole thing unbearable.

Having said that, Rias is a miracle.

One of the better shows of its kind. Issei's character actually makes sense and the rest of the characters aren't that bad either.