Masamune-kun no revenge

Raws are out, why isn't there a thread? You made me go to akicentral and I almost got cancer from reading their comments

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6wxWnbD9Okc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does his eyes look sad?

>black panel

>doesn't chase her
And this is this month's chapter. Next one will probably have meido

TL when?

So will Maid try to get them back together?

She will but she will fail because Makabe will hug her again and she will run away

you missed the thread

Is this shit ending anytime soon?

You'll have to wait at least half a year for that to happen

Everyone ditched the manga because it’s obvious how this is going to end.

The cancerous maidfags killed themselves

>The cancerous akifags killed themselves
Fixed

This manga is a disjointed clusterfuck story-wise.

>why isn't there a thread
because it's back to being shit, nobody is interested now

I wonder if this had any impact on volume sales?

the sudden drama and possibility of maid winning obvious had some effects on sales, that's all this shit author wanted

I meant a negative impact.

Most people don't follow the magazine so what happens there wouldn't affect the sales that much since their last impression was from volume 9.

Don't think so. Without the maid being able to win, this is just a boring romance manga

When's this ending?

Looks like it's not that obvious who's going to win.

>why isn't there a thread?
Because Aki is gonna win, nobody cares about this shit manga.

I'm still waiting for the translation. Meanwhile, maidfags can go suck a dick.

>Aki cucked herself

I'd translate but I don't know how to fill in the manga speech bubbles. Does that shit require a specific software or something? If I knew I'd translate this shit.

Make a pastebin with the TL, then post it here.
Some Typesetting user might pick it up to complete the job.

i don't read this, who does anons/japan think is going to win?
i promise to fap to the winner

>I was bullying this boy

Nips prefer the titty maid
Main girl (Black haired) is cucking herself
MC has lewd dreams with the titty maid

Aki just pulled the Nisekoi card so we're in the final moments.

Rejoice my good otters, for your freedom is near!

>Nisekoi card
So this is your new damage control argument?

>Nisekoi card
It's different to Nisekoi. In Nisekoi the MC had a boner for Onodera since the very beginning. Here, the MC only has a few hints of his feelings towards the maid shown in the latest chapters (hug, dream sequence).
Sometimes I wonder if you guys are retarded and can't understand a story, or you are just shitposting

>Raws are out, why isn't there a thread?
There were several threads already, newfag.
Learn to use the archive.

i beat by yoshino

>implying this is anything along those lines

>The cancerous maidfags killed themselves
ajjasbdzdgegduz
so funny
and yes is true

Maid is generally more popular, but Akifags are louder and more self-assured. No matter, it will make the ending more satisfying when they get BTFO. It'll be the biggest shitshow since Kaminomi.

As a maidfag, I actually think this chapter was great for Aki. Aki losing is actually better for her character, it gives her room to grow as a person. Up until now, the story had all been about Masamune and Yoshino suffering and sacrificing themselves for the sake of others. Aki, despite being a cunt, never got her comeuppance. Whoever wins, it's nice to see Aki become more sympathetic and understanding.

REMINDER

Don't gloat too early, wait for the Akifags to be conclusively BTFO first.

By the looks of it, there's 5 chapters left or so. Last time, with the umbrella metaphor, I guessed basically what was going to happen this chapter. Now, I expect

>March, Masamune goes through some soul searching and questions himself, possibly meets Neko
>April, Aki talks to Maid and pushes her toward Masamune
>May, Maid and Masamune meet, climax begins
>June, Confession
>July, Epilogue.

Do people genuinely cares about this, or do people just feel the need to shitpost constantly? I'm convinced that these supposed Maidfags are just Akifags or people trying to start shit. There's no way they genuinely think she has a chance at endgame girl. C'mon now.

Those Yoshino's

Akifag pls

But basically, it's people who want originality and the manga to deliver on its premise VS autistic tsunfags who have to have their way all the time, no matter how poorly written.

>get /fit/
>start hungering for HIGH TEST women
realistic
Well, the only MORE plausible option is to become gym gay.
youtube.com/watch?v=6wxWnbD9Okc

I'm not an Akifag, but it's obvious she's going to win. Nips don't have the balls to have the main heroine lose 99.9% of the time. Having your hopes up for a non-Aki ending is just going to make it harder for you.

Chapter 47?

>but it's obvious she's going to win
It stopped being obvious once the series didn't end after the fake Masamune arc. Her best shot now is to blatantly copy Chitoge by being a drama whore until the MC lets her win out of pity, and the foreshadowing for that first appeared at the end of this chapter.

>Nips don't have the balls to have the main heroine lose 99.9% of the time
It's the new thing though, until the non-main girl winning gets old and they jump to the next new fad

I personally like this new trend makes romcom haremy series more enjoyable because you don't know how it will turn out till the last few chapters

What chapter is this? 47?

It seems the author wants to go for a clean chapter 50 finish.
So march is 47, april 48, may 49, june 50. July is probably an epilogue with the OVA.

Thank you user

>gorilla flashbacks
why not just save us the "chase after her" part since everyone already knows how it ends

>Why isn't there a thread?
Because we had one already and, Aki cucking herself isn't something worth discussing.

>Her best shot now is to blatantly copy Chitoge by being a drama whore
Which is what is happening. Look at the latest chapter. It's meant to make us feel sympathy for her.

But he doesn't actually chase after her.

A sympathetic character can still lose, poor Le Mis.

It's funny how tsundere bitches acting up like sore losers is meant to be sympathetic while other heroines tend to get treated like yandere villains if they try it.

The stupid thing was the whole thing about him possibly liking the maid didn’t even have to be done if this was all the author was going to do. This is just baiting people needlessly.

Having hopes up for a non-Aki ending is just having hopes up for good storytelling. To some extent, Masamune is unsalvageable, but a twist ending with Maid winning puts everything into new context.

Before, the story languished. The leads had not much romantic chemistry, with Masamune pretending to be someone else the whole time, the Fake Masamune arc felt pointless, and the whole "Discover it was all a ruse" and Masamune rushing to ask Aki out felt forced and rushed. It also kind of sabotaged the theme of the story, about moving on from the past and growing out of your attachments, because it means Masamune doesn't really grow up of his own will, he just realizes he was tricked.

But once you throw the curveball that Masamune and Aki don't work, and make Maid win? That changes everything. The Fake Masamune arc makes more sense now, it shows Aki's obsession with her image of Masamune from when they were kids. The uneasy romance actually builds up to something, rather than just being a bad romance. And we get a heroine that fits the ideals of the story, who, similar to Masamune, is dealing with the past and has to learn to let her guilt go and be happy in the present. Not to mention, we get that "Best Friend" heroine, not the one you were longing for up in the ivory tower.

If Aki wins, I'm not sure what the story is trying to say. Move on from the past, and improve yourself? But then why did Aki win? Aside from the most recent chapter, she's been trying to make Masamune fat and they have had like a total of maybe one date where Masamune wasn't acting.

What's with the fucking watermark though. Jesus

Agreed. What pisses me off the most is if the author was intending to go for an Aki end all along then the last 10 chapters have been a complete waste of time. Should have ended the series last year

Aki a shit.

Yoshino a best.

>It's okay for her to fuck other people over again because she seems to be suffering.

No, and obviously if she was actively cucking Aki it'd be very different. But Both Masamune and Yoshino are suppressing themselves for the sake of Aki. In that sense, Aki has the most agency here, she can sacrifice herself to make the other two happy, and in a sense become the most noble and righteous of the three, even if she loses. I would rather see Aki lose that way, and in doing so become a good person.

The blonde girl deserves to win. She's the only one who actually likes MC.

They all do, though. Neko's liked him the longest, Aki the second longest, Yoshino hadn't liked him until very recently.

>If Aki wins, I'm not sure what the story is trying to say.
It's a trashy harem manga. It doesn't have anything to say. Aki winning is inevitable because japs love shitty tsunderes for some reason.

Why must Aki be the one to give up on Masamune and not the maid? Maid hasn't done shit for Aki, let alone destroyed her life. And now Aki is expected to sacrifice herself for that maid?

>Maid hasn't done shit for Aki, let alone destroyed her life.
You must be joking. I know you don't like the maid but this is just ridiculous.

Aki has never been the same ever since that incident. Have you ever thought about how the other kids would have been if maid hadn't caused shit out of her jealousy? Hell things might have been fixed if she were to tell the truth to Aki sooner and let time heal her wound.

Aki is the one who has destroyed countless lives.

??? Maid isn't main girl.

Are you an insecure retard who can't handle a rejection?

>MC had a boner for Onodera
MC has a boner for his muscles. So he marries a fat fuck?

So by your logic both Masamune and Aki are insecure retards then.

do you read the series at all? both of them are insecure retards. Aki is just better at hiding it than the rest of the cast.

Have you ever thought about how different things would be if Aki didn't treat maid like shit and throw her aside like a wet rag when she fell ill? Maid haven't been the same since that day either.

That's a lie, the flashbacks of her prior to meeting Masamune shows her acting the same as she acts now. The entire point of the flashbacks was that Aki had a friend in Yoshino the entire time but blew her away when she treated Masamune as her only friend. The entire story is about Yoshino being Cinderella and Aki being the evil step sister, the implications of this were there since the very beginning and remained there the entire time.