How do you respond?

How do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5024617/Chimp-attack-survivor-starts-new-trauma-care.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How's it going, Prince Adam?

Defensively and awkwardly.

"Yo She-man, what's good?"

Yes?

Something something, ask you mom

I want to fug Evil Eye, she won't be a trap, right?

What now He-Man?

I would just be casual about it, it’s not like he’s wrong

Hello :3

no u

um...uh...hmm....tch

>humans are weak and fantasy races are strong because reasons not explained
I hate this meme. Also, whats with the low word count per page?

Y-You too

Umm... It's the same reason why wild animals are physically stronger than humans? Monsters are basically the same wild animals, no?

Humans are stronger than over 99% of all animals or even mammals though. Were strong, big and have huge slingshots that we call "arms". Also, we take punishment better than any other mammal out there. A horse with a broken leg is a dead one but humans can shrug and heal it off

Humans only seem weak if you compare us to bears and such, we are apex predators for a reason

Y-You too

>Monsters are basically the same wild animals, no?
Not if the monsters are just as smart as we are.

if humen is stronk why am I afraid of bees

>99%

Holy shit you're dumb

99.9999%

I found it funny that she refers to herself as ore

"Hey, what's going on?"

not user, but you know it's a figure of speach

Pound for pound we're weak as fuck compared to other animals. We've gotten as far as we have because of our intelligence, which seems to not be the case for you.

>which seems to not be the case for you.
Can you actually point out anything wrong in my post user?

because predators don't enjoy pain but endure it if they have to.
You're probabaly just a whiny little bitch.

Yes.

Sorry, can't relate.

The whole "much chimpacee tronk" is bullshit, the average human can kick the average chimpancee, baboon or even an orangutan

>Humans are stronger than over 99% of all animals or even mammals though. Were strong, big and have huge slingshots that we call "arms". Also, we take punishment better than any other mammal out there. A horse with a broken leg is a dead one but humans can shrug and heal it off
Now that's bullshit. Sure, we're stringer than small mammals but 1 on 1 against almost any predator we are fucked. Wolf, bear, tiger etc are way more dangerous. But against tiger with human intelligence? No shit Six Gods praised so much. They probably had found humanity in Planet of the Apes state at their arrival and left it as an actual civilization.

Would you?

humans physical strength doesn't lie in sheer power or speed but rather in their stamina (which we also recover rather quickly).

>humans physical strength doesn't lie in sheer power
Are there other animals that can throw a spear about 70-100 meters or do heavy lifting?

We're pretty good at throwing, too. Lifting: not by default. Horses can pull heavy weights too but that's not their natural strong point.

this tbqh

"Yo, rapist".

"Hey. What's going on?"

>dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5024617/Chimp-attack-survivor-starts-new-trauma-care.html
yeah, sure
>A horse with a broken leg is a dead one but humans can shrug and heal it off
that's not a strength problem, is about intelligence and education, a ignorant fool could easily die from that too if he doesn't get treatment, before going on are you pretending to be retarded?

is she the ufc's female flyweight champion wanderlei silva?

Wrong.
Our true strength lies in our ability to delude ourselves.
By that I mean we can change our environment and consciously manipulate our epiginetics along with create tools to most effectively utilize our strengths to defeat enemies and overcome challenges both external and internal.

Stamina is nice, but so is strength, and power, and durability, and healing, and control of ones own emotions, and intelligence, and quick thinking, and spirituality, and the ability to interact with and understand and control and work with people.

>a ignorant fool could easily die from that too if he doesn't get treatment
People of old have survived grievous wounds that could be considered near fatal by modern standards. Human body is tough and survival doesnt necessarily require medicine

Sup cunt
I'll tell Jamal you said what's up.

Will wait for her face to turn as red as her armor, for her to fidget uncomfortably in her seat and for her stone cold silence as she sips at her brew.

Yeah, he looks good enough.

You can't do any of those without stamina, shithead.

You don't

>reasons not explained
You don't read too much, huh?
They are plenty of explanation on several of the volumes of Overlord alone and it is explained on a lot of other fantasy settings too. Things like physical strength or magic affinity or both.

>Also, whats with the low word count per page?
To avoid the
>WORDS WORDS WORDS
meme.

She is a virgin too, right? I thought her enchanted armor is only able to work if the user is a virgin.

It's more about the fact that a human with a broken leg can move much better than a horse with a broken leg and can find shelter before another predator finds him.

And humans lack em, why?

That is Lakius, Gagaran fucks with whoever is willing.

Oh wow, You really are retarded like the others say.
Sorry, no reason to keep discussing.

>Its not like I could have explained it anyways

>manipulating epigenetics

Now I know for a fact that you're talking out of your ass.

She's called the fucking cherry picker. Think about that for a while.

Not him but they don't lack any of that. The non human races are just varying levels of better then them at that. There's 10, potentially 11 levels of magic and humans can only use up to level 3.
Like the other user said, it's explained plenty of times as well.

Turn 500 degrees and commit sudoku.

nope

Uh, humans can use up to at least level 6. It's only average, talentless people who are hardcap'd at 3.

>Potentially 11
That's just what NWers call super tier magic
>Humans can only use tier 3
Not true

Glass her

>wolf - kick or rip it's neck off when it gets close
>bear - eye poking will drive it off
>tiger - sidestep and choke it out, spoon it's eyes out too
You underestimate humans, a 6'5 300 pound human with fighting experience can handle the average big cats.

for

And the she breaks your spine.

There are 7.6 billion humans. There are ~20 billion chickens. This removes us from 99% statistics all together. And there are roughly 9 million species of animal on this world.

Human as a strong species is a misconception arising from ignorance or rather its a myopic view of history of earth. Historically we don't even meet the top 99% of strongest animals in the Earth's history. We've only been on dominant for the last 20K or so years out of 4.5 billion years.

>was attacked by chimpanzeeS
You can beat one chimpanzee, not several of them, if a baboon pack attacks you obviously you are fucked too, but if its one just one kick in their face is enough to finish them.

>he's a human supremacist
disgusting

Animals includes insects el tardo. Historically we're still top 0.0001%

She-man? Fuck no

humans are the only race suited for domination

You called?

I'm too dead inside to get pissed off at this insult.

Try measuring species by the amount of energy they use.
You'll find that 20 billion chickens don't drive to work.

What do you want thundercock?

Humans are used as a base because it's the only thing we can relate to.

Found the elf lover

This, before that MMO became a real world, there are bound to be some powerful players playing as human. But they're nowhere to be seen now, at least in the anime.

Thats some quality nose.

Humans are a shit and inferior species and you cannot prove me wrong.
Evidence 1: OP
Evidence 2: (You)
There's no way you can win this argument now.

Would you let Gargaran pop your cherry?

But a guy killed a leopard with his bare hands.

What now fucko?

>Implying you won't even be too scared to even talk

Nigga, humans have been proved to be strong enough to lift cars and big rocks if pushed to the limit. Especially when the adrenaline kicks in under dire circumstances. Our brain is the only thing that limits our natural potential to be strong as fuck. Because if we used such strength all the time, our bodies would break.

Makes you wonder why we were outfitted with such superhuman strength from birth, but our bodies weren't designed to use that power.
Makes no sense.

Not pop it, but I'd try her out once I'm no longer a virgin. She doesn't enjoy non-virgins too much, but she still do them. It'd be a interesting experience.

This.

>Nigga, humans have been proved to be strong enough to lift cars and big rocks if pushed to the limit
Most animals can easily carry x times their body weight. They don't need special circumstances, they just do it naturally. Chimps weigh around 100 lb. Yet in their natural state, they can easily pull around 200-300 lb objects with ease. In fits of adrenaline, they can pull well over 1000 lb. 10x their body weight.

Normal humans who train most of their day and have body that is better than 99% of humans can only hope to match that with with half or a quarter of efficiency.

Your argument falls flat.

yes

You literally see her face in the OP and ED

But yes she a trap, Neia is the true waifu of Overlord

are those horns bull horns?
is she a bull in the bed?

best girl

She's the only bull I would prep with oral.

She needs more screen time!

no

dead thread

I'm not familiar with this guardian