Why'd the author hate this character so much?

Why'd the author hate this character so much?

Who?

Who?

QuiƩn?

Did he ?

How does he hate him?

that was just one of the most stupid shit i've seen in a mango

It's just the natural reaction to unnamable horror. You'd done the same. He was a kind of regular guy with an utility power surrounded by monsters

>cold professional irreversibly humbled and humiliated by the mere PRESENCE of ant royalty
Its pretty obvious why he did that, and it wasn't because he "hated" his own character

No one wimped out but him. And he should have been at least the third strongest person fighting the ants behind Netero and Morel. Someone that looks like Knov must have bullied the writer or stole his gf or something.

t. speed-reader

Why didn't they just nuke the ant palace instead of send in an old guy with a nuke implanted in his chest. Seems retarded.

The nuke was a last resort.

He is here to show OP hatsu needs appropriate body resources. Something you can carry out not something you thought sounds coo.

Their not-nukes are pretty shitty.

His infiltration is my favourite episode, did a great job hyping up the kings powerlevel and was insanely intense while doing it.

Oh I don't know, maybe because of all the humans there? Nah, couldn't be why.

Metal Gear Knov was pretty great.

They said it themselves that 5 million casualties were acceptable. I think they only managed to draw 500k in front of the palace anyway. That's a perfectly acceptable trade to make sure the ants are dead.

who is they

The hunter association. They have to wait 10 days for Netero to be ready and the ants were planning on bringing in 500k a day but they were only able to do it on the first day because Killua started disrupting their lines and the King started playing games and skipping meals. So the hunter association was already willing to sacrifice 5 million in the worst case scenario. They should have just bombed the palace and only lost 500k humans. This is objective fact.

w e w

Netero wanted that fight

Because he realized that with Knov and Chameleon dude teaming up would allow them to kill every single royal ant before the ants even realized it. So he had to be carefully written out.