How smart do I have to be to watch Gundam?

How smart do I have to be to watch Gundam?

not very at all, it spells out everything for you

You should be able to count up to potato.

only newtypes can, earthnoids are too dumb to understand things

Newtypes don't exist, they are just zeon propaganda used to convince all of you spacenoids brainlets to drop colonies on our beautiful earth.

Good look watching the whole UC saga there are a shit tons of ovas, anime, tv series, novels, manga, manga spinoffs , video game tie ins, etc. Good look trying to get in the whole UC experience where they keep expanding the whole UC saga for a quick buck

You only need to be careful not to be bored by the same design style of the robots.

100 IQ max

You have to be a full blown autist to understand space autism

Then why the fuck is the Federation funding research into this so-called NTD System that has something called psychoframes built into the mobile suits? Is this not proof that you bloated, corrupted bureaucratic fucks believe in Newtypes too?

The original series was aimed at 10 year olds, so...

Just to watch? not very, it's a very universal story. But there's a lot you can dig into it you want to. Tomino's great because he works on multiple levels in his shows. For most none Tomino gundam it's all pretty surface level tho.

Space autism is not a thing. Also your gif is deceptive, Camille faked autism to get out of custody.
Kids shows can be better than a lot of garbage aimed for adults, just saying user.
Average, most people can watch it easily.

I'm gonna leave it here
ZZ>Z

>Newtypes
The newtypes you're referring to are poor idiots who got their brain fucked by chemicals so that they can move 2/3 funnels in the battlefield.
And btw the psycommu system can be used by everyone, the only reason why this misconception is still around is because back in 0093 char called his ace pilots newtypes so that he could give to some morale boost to his fellow zeeks.

>And btw the psycommu system can be used by everyone

Yeah if you're an INCOM using pleb.

To elaborate. oldtypes can use a half-way house psycommu with a computer reading their thoughts and sending instructions, but it's not the same. INCOMs are the only thing oldtypes can use with a full psycommu.

Why?

You're the kind of person who is going to blindly call Amuro ray a spacenoid ubermensch newtype even if in truth he was born on EARTH.
>Hurr buy my nu gundam is a newtype only machine!
Yeah keep beliving that while anaheim electronics keep developing cutting edge tecnology capable to be used effectiely even by 14 years old kids.

Depends on the series, for the Tomino ones I'd say you need at least 130 IQ.

all characters are likeable instead of everyone except quattro and only sometimes
All fights feel meaningful instead of obligatory useless skirmish where noone dies
two pure Elpeo Purus instead of all female characters being bitches

>all characters aren’t likeable
Stopped reading there

>aren’t
I mean are. Fucking kill me