To Your Eternity 056-057 (2018) (Digital) (danke-Empire)

>To Your Eternity 056 (2018) (Digital) (danke-Empire)
userscloud.com/60v6lmsqqn37/056
mega.nz/#!0cxX2BZa!BXB5xxDzBmDzcYT4AsDSzSEJ1fhp7oAQuLcFQ55X08A

>To Your Eternity 057 (2018) (Digital) (danke-Empire)
userscloud.com/5mzjy7eok9k4/057
mega.nz/#!ZMpilbia!jffghwY9VDhSNrD6L3iF3JKC1QVClzsYkx4vMg7NJjM

Danke

She mad

What I really like about this author's work is how ambiguous it can make you feel about the characters. Almost like real people, there are aspects of them that is likable and unlikable and it really makes the characters feel imperfect and more real. Really enjoying it, can't wait to see Tonari's grandma wisdom shenaningans.

Dump?

Obachan Tonari > loli hayase

Would you protect this devilspawn's smile?

Wtf is Tonari doing?

she has something that feels original. but it's still not very polished imo.

Being a sexy oba-san.

Yeah it definitely still needs work, but it's at least a start over the usually very one dimensional characters in every other series. It just makes me excited to see how the author can develop her writing skills in the future. Regardless if it's in this series or any other one in the future.

Showing off her poison-resisting skills. And kidnapping or maybe even killing a little girl.

nice to see her back.
definitely more interesting than the clingy little girl and the always brooding fushi.

Do you think they are married?

Oh wait on first read I thought it was Tonari who poisoned them,
but actually it was loli who did this.

Loli is evil after all.

Maybe colleagues?

I was wondering how she knew of this.

Oh shit

So is she the same girl from before? I don't remember her name

That finally explains why she woke up before the other children when she was drugged on chapter 46

Great chapter, Tonari a cute.

What is this expression trying to convey?

Why is she so bad at writing plots, and building genuine conflict? It always feels so forced like an after thought. This dialogue is terrible.

So she's a 'bad guy' after all?

When she said they'll meet again some day I didn't think it would be 2 chapters later.

That loli is now a poison master. Nice.

No shit.

Hisame is a good girl.

I don't think this world is black-and-white.

Time has also toughened Tonari up.

Why does the first link want me to download an exe file.

Such as?

Why did they fell?

The owl.

Owl poison bullshit, probably

I want her to bite me while I fuck her

Gotta love how they are supposed to be like 40 or 50 but Immo and Tonari look super young.

Tonari must be around 55.

yeah, the characters are all ambiguous, like that little girl who exists only to be cute, and gugu, who exists only to be miserable.

ambiguous my ass. it's a fucking melodrama.

>like that little girl who exists only to be cute, and gugu, who exists only to be miserable.
Man, being so simple minded must be terrible.

Not him, but, the cool thing about a character being ambiguous is that you can not define him. It's easy to define who is a good guy and who is a bad guy in this series. It was the same in A Silent Voice, there was the bitch (Ueno), the victim (Shoko), the asshole (teacher), the hero (Ishida). What is ambiguous about March? What is ambiguous about Parona? What is ambiguous about Gugu? They are as ambiguous as the cast of Naruto. If there is something to praise the author is her storytelling, but the writing is quite simplistic.

Your idea of "good" or "bad" is clearly related to some kiddy Good guys/villain guys concept, which is obviously not what the guy that started this discussion was talking about. He talking about human quality and flaws, not about some shit. The fact that you had resort to fucking naruto shows your shonentard mind set.
Inb4 it's still to complicated for me.
A perfect example of what that guy was talking about is Rin. A character that can ALSO be defined a bitch. Or Gugu was ALSO a bitter as fuck little shit towards Fushi .
What you said about a silent voice since it's actually the same exact matter, you are just trying to force a very kiddy and simple mindset on something that is not shonen crap, if anything in that case you are being even more retarded.

It"s not crap, but it is shounen.

Ambiguity doesn't necessarily means sides, but could be the character's morality. Grouping characters into good guys and bad guys isn't a very good way of analyzing stories in general I think.
March is actually quite interesting, while she is as innocent as you'd expect a really young child, you can still see a conflict even in her. She doesn't want to be sacrificed as part of her selfishness, but she also learned that if she's not sacrificed, her sister or friend will be. Parona is also not a completely good shade in a sense. She's willing to risk the whole village being punished just to save March.
Gugu was a a significantly complex character. You really can't label him as just suffering. While his story does start and end unfortunately for him, it doesn't mean that's what you should take out of it. The development of his character and personality shown by his interaction over time with Fushi is quite well told. You can see the things he learned little by little through the events that happened over time.
I'm not saying it's perfect writing, but it's far from grouping it into black and white like what you're implying I think.

Fucking hell why couldn't that bitch die during the prison island arc or at least get shafted and never appear again?

Parona and March are pretty straightfirward characters, but Gugu does have some ambiguity to him. He does have a lot of melancholy to him, but he is not solely a sadsack. His response to thinking Rynn is attracted to Fushi is to bulk up, after all, and he clearly had unresolved anger toward his brother, and there's ambiguity in his response. Did he regret giving him the ring? Did he prefer whatever fantasy he had of what his brother was doing to the reality of him being there? He also exhibits some unconscious cruelty to Fushi early on when he burns and pokes him.

Gugu is the one who had that the most, but most characters have something that make them feel human, as he said March' inner conflict is definitely part of that.

Or how the old man and Pyoran often acted towards both Gugu and Fushi.

I think the problem with this in comparison to Koe no Katachi is that here, a change of arc means a change of cast. And the characters usually just die off. I get that author wanted the deaths to serve as catalyst for growth for Fushi, and also serve to showcase the difference in lifespan and timescale of the story, but it still kinda sucks that everyone dies.
Parona had some inner conflict moments as well during their escape from the prison. The decision on going along with March's whims or exacting the escape as she originally planned, and the decision to finish off Hayase and kill herself afterwards or not. This unfortunately got ruined I feel when she got off screen'd, since I thought her new resolve was to live an adult mother's life that March couldn't do.
I'm pretty happy Tonari came back, to see what will change about her character and outlook.

>parona spent 40 years of her life eating poison just so when she dies they could never drug Immo again
jesus christ thats some dedication to not have your friend abducted

Fishing lolis anime when?

Parona died beheaded by Hayase, user.

>I think the problem with this in comparison to Koe no Katachi is that here, a change of arc means a change of cast.
I don't think it's a problem, If anything I always found that a very superficial complaint.
The characters that had little screentime worked well for the "screentime" they had, the characters with more "screentime" worked well for the longer screentime they got, and I didn't feel that they needed more for what they were.
For example, Gugu was a real man when he died, had most of conflicts resolved or he had acquired some really good internal and external means to solve his problem and obtain what he wanted. His noteworthy part of his life was what I got. I was sad of seeing Gugu gone because of what I had already seen of him, not because I felt the need to see more of him.
As you said, the interesting thing about seeing Tonari back is seeing how she changed and how she will adapt to the new context the story entered to, but she also was the character with the most potential to change enough to change in an unexpected and fresh but still fitting way because of her lifestyle and personality.
tl;tr put inside their contexts shit work, and the ever changing context of this story is a fucking great and fresh pros, other than a writing feat in itself.

Tonari you mean.

the most potential to change enough *in an unexpected and fresh but still fitting way because of her lifestyle and personality.

im an idiot, i meant tonari

The series clearly works using emotional manipulation (oh muh cute girl who wanted to be a mommy but died, oh muh deformed boy who wanted to have a love but died) and people saying that the characters are complex and ambiguous.

Seriously fuck Hayase, should have moved past her the second she was done at the start. Only bringing down the series at this point with a dumb antagonist.

Yeah but it really doesn't work, the characters being super vague and ambiguous and kind of weird in general sort of worked in the beginning cause it seemed like they would be stripped down, but everything just kind of rolls along, and it just feels "meh"

Why did she kill the doc though?

It's a sleeping potion.

She did not kill him. The Western Morning Glory just puts you to sleep. Now the last poison (Bane Lotus Tea) would have killed anyone except Tonari and Immo.

Women always age worse.

Tonari is a MILF

After 40 years, she becomes a nice Milf

She's okay, except for her hair style.

I just noticed she has long hair but it's tied to the front.