Darling in the FranXX

A separate class of parasites
Then maybe theres a more to how he came to the P13 class in the Garden?
As a ‘transfer student’?
Deemed a failure since back in the flashback?

Then can the Nines series be like the ‘Newtypes’ of this universe?

Thinking about newtypes and human evolution.
Could Hiro be Code 001?
His metal half face with a horn makes me think proto 02.
Self experiment first, result slow down aging speed.

>that pic

Ichigo a cute

Someone post the horse and jockey one

>His metal half face

Did I miss something or?

I think Dr. FranXX is talking about 002s mother here. He might just be 002 father, literally.

>Not shopping her eyes to the cars’ headlights
you don goofed up famalamalamdingdong

Oh shit you were talking about the doctor. That makes more sense

he must be referring to the Dr. FranXX

Fatso is going to win the franxxbowl and you nerds can't do shit to stop him.

So... how many episodes will it be before Kokoro is knocked up by either Mitsuru or Futoshi? With that baby book she got from that Pharmacy, it’s only a matter of time she’s going to cause some serious consternation among the main squad or APE. Though it begs the question whether as parasites they even can have children, or even sex to begin with. For all we know they could neutered. Given the crapsaccharine world they seem to live in, I’m beginning to feel that they are disposable biological tyke bombs used and abused by a council of transhuman immortals that have been around since the beginning. Add to this a society of adults that seems eerily similar to one that is portrayed in Ergo Proxy, and we have recipe for much heartache, suffering and maybe a sex scene or four.

>DEFINITELY going to die, 100%
Goro

>50/50 chance may die
Mitsuru
Fatty
Ikuno
Kokoro

>least likely to die
everyone else

>Zorome and Miku, ths pairing with the least drama not there
>Fatty not certain death

Awful

Yeah, it would be so good if the book takes the plot down that line where the content becomes more mature yet serves a purpose in the plot.

This show makes me feel like it has the potential to go so many directions but also makes me feel like it won’t.

It looks more and more likely by each passing episode that Mitsuru is going to get between Futoshi and Kokoro, as Kokoro is the only one that ever interacts with him.

Certain levels of relationship drama in this show that helps to build mood and advance the plot is all good. I just hope they can find the right balance and not overdo it.

Why would Goro be particularly likely to die?
The way the story is set up he's bound to be torn up from jealousy when he finds out Ichigo loves, and has kissed, Hiro instead of him.
It's probably the next arc we are heading into. The way these kind of shows work he will inevitably side against the protagonist and become a rival/antagonist of sorts, until he eventually converts back to the good guys at the very end.

Still, by being the pairing with the less problems and drama they are first in the chopping block.

I have my suspicion. That maybe all of them are not human.

Right now I’m pretty sure they retain reproductive capabilities considering a few are able to feel love (ex. Ichigo, Hiro). Depending on what makes them inhuman they might have a shortened lifespan instead (I’m leaning towards this one personally), or are just destined for liquidation after reaching a certain age. Plus if the kids can still make babies it makes for better suffering later on.

>plot is clearly leading to papa and the adults being the bad guy
>big secret about the children never becoming adults has something to do with the klaxosaur
>zero two is a secret experiment to combine klaxosaur and human to form the ultimate in franxx
>everyone has failed to pilot with her because of the powerful klaxosaur influence that eats away at their very being
>hiro was the first to push through and survive
>he now has a parasite living within him that gives him better control over franxx
>hiro, zero two and the rest of the shitheads will lead a revolt against the adults
>the big twist within the twist will be revealed at the end that causes hiro to question his motives

> NTR will lead to death.
>pegfag get BTFO
>You must be loyal and work together with your mate to succeed.
>normalfag get BTFO
>Arranged marriages can be necessary sometimes.

>Females are necessary for society to work, but need the strong hands of males to be controlled properly.
>Gender Bender get BTFO
>gays not allowed
>headcanon/fanwank/fanfiction are instantly denied.

Thank you based Abe-Sama for making this work.

If you're going to shitpost, you have to at least be original from time to time. You can't just keep posting easily recognisable pasta that didn't even make sense the first time, or nobody takes you seriously, user. Apply yourself. You retarded NTRfag.

I know this is just a meme but
>Reaching this hard

>Someone post the horse and jockey one

>''The Jockey and her Horse is the best metaphor to describe the relationship between the Stamen boy and the Pistil girl.

>Pistil girls are horses who need a jockey to ride and tame them.

>Zero Two is a wild horse like Alexander's horse and Hiro a skilled jockey like Alexander.

It is no use having a great wild horse, if you do not have a great jockey to ride and tame her.

Will Hiro ever claim the power to make it rain?

Never though of that, isn't he too old to be his dad though?

> implying anyone in this shitty anime will die

I think not. 001 is probably 002's mother

Naomi

Soon

>abe-sama posting
you are our greatest ally

>series ends with hiro and zero two standing in the rain
>hiro admits he pilots to make it rain
>02 doesn't quite understand
>le 2deep4u meaning

we onoy know 002 and the nines, what about the other single digits?

Hum... I wonder if Hiro is a clone........

Is the preview out?
It makes me sad of how little we have to discuss about Franxx, even though we are already in the seventh episode.
I wish we got a depiction of the plantation or humanity, instead of dumb beach episode.

>implying naruto isn't slated to be killed off at some point
literally the type of character that will do something stupid and be severely punished for it

user, please don't.. we've had this plot so many times, I'll legit drop this series if they pull out "he's a clone" bullshit.
we could discuss the town in ruins, and what will come from the baby book.

The Nines is just the squadron name

They're all grown in vats, idiot, it's not even a secret they fucking say it.

Who else here only watching for the NTR???

Poor cow tits, stuck with micro dick milkman or fatty

Well, the miserable beta asshole is unable to doubt or question the ''Papa'' and the rest

I don't care for NTR, but they are cute.

They are the cutest pair. There's no ntr, only pure love.

what is classified as being a beta asshole manlet?

he's a beta manlet for loser betafag self-insertion.

>t. fatso
You get your girl taken too?

Stop Fatoshi, you are embarrassing.

Based male tsundere.

002 is going to die

I want to make babies with Mitsuru

I'm just happy that have best girl Miku all to myself.
I truly have the most patrician taste on this site

>all to myself

Hiro's purpose is now to be there for honey.

I kind of wanted to see him telling them that. But i guess saying that you don't give a fuck anymore for Papa to a bunch of kids who were indoctrinated to do everything that Papa says, is a bit too much.

Expecting pregnancy is probably too much. It's both strange to think they could get to that point with the surveillance of the adults and I kind of doubt they would portray teen pregnancy, especially since I can't see any way of it ending well.

The book is going to teach them about things APE does not want them to know and possibly expose some of the propaganda APE is feeding them as lies.

Is the one Genista bar so low because Fatoshi is low test?

I have to ask is Hiro actually piloting the FranXX or is it 02 all the long?

>robot panties

Hiro is controlling 02 who becomes the franxx. That's how I understand it at least

really?

RIOT

>seething ichigofags

phew, the normalfags stayed on track

it's fake

beat me to it

Stop posting fakes.

>2 weeks at #1
Aww yeah

Wow barely over 1000 votes
Someone could literally make a reddit poll and get more voters

Only 17 more weeks to go

Oh bro,Darling in the FranXX has a a much worse fanbase than A/Z had.

>posting fakeshit

pathetic

god I can't wait for this chad to fuck kokoro and steal her from that fat fuck

''The stamen has the initiative when it comes to handling, so consider whether the Pistil, who's connected to the Franxx, can keep up''
''The trust between partners has a direct influence on the handling''.

The Pistil executes the low-level "execution" part of things like managing the robot's body and systems while the Stamen executes the high-level part of things like decision making.

The stamen has the initiative but the pistil is there to support him in terms of execution. When their sync is high the FranXX seems to feel light (the pistil is supporting well) and blinding fast (see Strelizia's deflection in episodes 4 and 6), but when sync is low it feels heavy, so the pistil is not helping with the execution of what the stamen wants to do (see Delphinium's stagnation in episodes 3, 4 and 6 and Strelizia in episode 3). If Stamen wants to do something against the wishes of the Pistil it leads to a desynchronization and the movement hangs (see Argentea in episode 2).

anyone have a diagram on the cockpit?

lewd

I actually still believe in my stamen + pistil = heart theory
it just makes sense

Please delete this post

Do you have the raw? Chances that he says "kokoro" which 99% of time doesn't even means heart.

This, Like Ikuno and Mitsurushit

no but I don't think the doc's saying kokoro in ep1

>people always forget about episode's 4 numbers

could be wrong though

He does, just checked it. Sorry, but that ruins your theory. Kokoro is always metaphorical and basically means "feelings/mind/spirit/etc".

Hiro is gerring red pilled.
Or pink pilled. Oni pilled?
Well, he is getting it, the real question is: who is the next one?

They are mindmelded, so while Hiro steers the controls and 02 "becomes" Strelizia, it seems like they both have some degree of control. There's one scene in episode 4 where Ichigo says she'll stop the snake and proceeds to do just that, you could forget Goro is even there.

The pistil's more like the ECU. Takes care of keeping the engine and other systems running, but won't actually do anything without the driver's input.

Maybe Goro because he is Hiro's closest friend.

aiden mode Strelitzia cannot be piloted by 02 alone, since she was struggling even to keep Strelitzia standing after Hiro passed out.

try again in reddit

I'm talking about blood circulation though
both of their bodies act as one heart
that could be why they're talking about tainting the special specimen and why hiro had a blue tumor

A better computer analogy would be the pistil is the CPU, the stamen is the user.

I think it was the kiss.

When did I say that retard? Having some degree of control isn't saying they have total control.