Dies Irae

From a Castle high on the top of a hill
I can hear the Witch Queen laughing still.
As midnight chimes and the moon is high
The Witch Queen prepares herself to fly.

She stands on top of a tower of stone
And sneers at the sleeping earth below.
Unsuspecting in their beds
Of the gathering of Witches above their heads.

In silent flight across the sky
All ranks of Witches flying by.
Paying homage to their Queen
At their yearly meeting on Halloween.

I can see her.
I can see her standing there
I can see her she's poised and ready
Moonlight on long black hair.

Her laughter breaks the still of night
Music to match the awesome sight.
In ghostly silence they follow their Queen
Like dead leafs blowing in the wind.

Poem or song lyrics? Pretty cool either way.

Best Girl

Rusalka route when?

>DI threads THIS dead
Seriously, where the hell did everyone go?

>Paying homage to their Queen
>At their yearly meeting on Halloween.
I am the one hiding under your bed,
Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red!

Oh well.

>tfw you realize everyone else posting in DI threads were animeonlies

>It was worthy

I want to rape these.

Good luck trying.

Fuck, this is not a guillotine blade and Ea is not a sword.

You just don't get it.

Thank you. I accept your encouragement.

I may not be a soviet but I’ll rape nazis all the same.

Where the FUCK is my Dies Irae Pantheon bros?

Tried playing this, but anime fight scenes are always terrible. Had to drop it when the normal human friend character was dodging attacks from the superman god-characters.

Summer probably.

Fair enough, chuuni stuff isn't really for everybody.

would reinhard be cool with rape?

It's a 9 year old eroge though, exactly how much are people going to discuss this shit until Dies Irae Pantheon comes around?

Speaking of which, how is that coming along?

Did Snake win that fight?

Yes. He was mad because he didn't die.
Reinhardt was his apoptosis but since he kind of created him he could never kill him without dying himself in the process.
Or something along those lines.

>Speaking of which, how is that coming along?
Absolutely no news since new years. Seriously, what the fuck are they doing?

>Reinhard only gets to go all out 3 different times
>Loses in all of them.

Being Kemono is suffering.

Well I'm not too surprised when it comes to Japan, but it's not like it's going to be a shock if it gets delayed by a year as well

>vs Ren (Marie route)
>vs Ren and Mercurius
>vs Mercurius

That's it, right?
His first fight against Ren was not really a loss. He would have won. If not for Rea's "give it your all and I will, too", that is.

>tfw you will never rape a Nazi

Hajoon

Eh, he doesn't really mind losing, as long as the fight was good.
>tfw Reinhard will never be a Throne God

Oh shit, make that 4 times then. I somehow forgot Rea's route had 2 endings.

Reinhard wouldn't care that Rea sabotaged him in Marie's route. He's even said that miracles only happen because there's someone there to bring them about. He'd accept that 100% as his loss.

Is the user who started reading the VN some weeks ago still around?

DIbros, why is Valeria such a dick to women?

I fucking lost it at how savage he was with Kei. He damn near mindbroke her in Marie's route

It's not that he's a dick to women, Kei is just so fucking dumb and awful that she deserved everything bad that happened to her.

He's like that with pretty much everybody though.

>Kei is just so fucking dumb and awful that she deserved everything bad that happened to her.
In nearly every other case, you'd be right.

But Valeria raised Kei with exactly the intention of her turning out that way, then fucking demolishes her for it.

What was his problem???

Don't badmouth my waifu.
She did nothing wrong.

>Dumber than Kasumi

Now that's true despair.

Why did Isaak decide to kill her off so early in Rea's route anyway?

Because he's an autistic child/manslut.

Though when you see his parents, the poor guy never had a chance.

>Shirou
>Normal

At that point in the game, literally every character bullied the idiot who doesn't understand arithmetic. They introduced Isaak so they had to make him fulfill the quota and bully her as well.

If you had paid attention you'd have learned that his entire deal is FOREKNOWLEDGE.
He knows everything that's going to happen because he experienced it in a previous timeloop. That attack Wilhelm's about to make? He experienced it before and can see it coming, hence why he's able to dodge it.

He doesn't react, he predicts.

>tfw weeks struggling to finish Kasumi's route
Please tell me Kei's route is better.

It is, but if you've been struggling to finish Kasumi's route, I doubt you'll like the rest of the game.

The routes get progressively better, but honestly if you're not enjoying reading Dies Irae then I might recommend dropping it and find something else. Not everyone can handle autism and chuuni shit.

Kei's route was better than Kasumi route but has one hell of a finale, that was better than Marie's, IMO.

On a scale of DEEN/Stay Night to (your favorite adaption here), how bad is the anime? The first few eps drove me away, but I'm thinking of giving it another try now there's a lot more eps out.

Spinne didn-
rusalka did-

Kasumi never bullied Kei

I like the characters, the designs and the premise in general. It just feels like they are wasted and they could be used better, specially the fights could be more exciting. I'll try Kei's route and if I don't like it I'll drop it.

Demonbane/Chaos Head tier. Not worth your time if you're not familiar with the VN.

I want to fuck Rusalka

Tsukihime tier, avoid it like the plague.

Kasumi teased her about being Ren's boyfriend, slight bullying but bullying nonetheless.

That's me alright. And fuck, I actually found the Umineko anime tolerable if only for the voice acting.

It's better for everyone except Kasumi. I think Masada's highschool tomboy crush got ntrd by a chad and he used Kasumi to get back at her.

Don't we all?

Only her thicc version.

She downgraded

Kei's finale was kino as fuck, that's for sure, but better than Marie's?

Marie's route was good but also felt like a typical shounen formula but on a grand scale.

Kei's was kino because Beatrice and Mercurius had active roles. Merc especially playing the long con on everyone, because his plan had gone way off the rails.

>Also ends with the trio not even winning but could only run from Reinhard.

That was true kino. I thought Kemono was going to job.

What are your thoughts on Rea's route endings?

The fights were poor. DI fights aren't exactly the best, but there's usually some form of strategy (or at least acknowledgement of), but the Hadou God battles were straight out of Bleach, with each taking turns to throw one super-powered attack at the other. Then because the whole concept is so impossibly tough to write, Masada off-panels both endings.

But that's just one aspect I suppose. Mercurius and Reinhard's apotheosis as characters/antagonists more than saves both endings and makes them the highlight of the Visual Novel.

If you'd ask which I'd prefer? Reinhard vs Mercurius > Three colors any day for me. Might be an unpopular opinion, but I felt Ren's addition to this fight was self-insert faggotry and utterly superflous. He brought nothing to the table and was there...because he was the protagonist and had to be. Ren had zero presence in this route; it was all about the division and character fulfillment/closure of the LDO, so it made sense to end it off that way. He already got his hero moment in Marie's route. I also think it would have been ballsy of Masada to stick to an unconventional ending like having the main antagonists end it all in a fight against each other, which was foreshadowed early on. Ren would still have played the significant role of turning the two against each other and it wouldn't feel cheap at all.

Plus, the ending scene with beast and snake after Marie's Law emanated was fantastic.

While I do agree that Snek vs Kemono-dono is the better ending thematically, I just loved seeing Ren team up with half the LDO to take down their former masters. Seriously, I was grinning the entire time during that scene.

I want to fuck Marie