Your words cut deep, deeper than any blade

>Your words cut deep, deeper than any blade

okay?

Best arc of the series.

>N-no homo.

Reminder that Narutard peaked at the Zabuza arc.

Only good arc in Nardo

Better than anything in Dragon Ball, One Piece or Bleach.

One Piece might beat it though, no one can deny that

Is One Piece teally worth reading/watching? I watched the first 15ish episodes years ago and it seemed so generic and childish

It's really not, but it is amazing.

>not the Chuunin exam
cmon

I dropped it a bit after the time skip but it's good for a pretty long time.

My mom forbid me from watching anime when she saw Zabuza mow down Gato & Pals to edgy music

reading yes, and some key episodes

You really have to be patient with it. It really hits hard when an arc reaches it's climax.
The chapters with new crewmates are the best in my opinion. Especially Arlong Park.

Me and my sister would always change the channel when our parents walked in

I've been watching it because I liked it as a kid but never got that far into it. I've been going back and forth between the manga and anime and just finished the Baroque Works/Alabasta arc. I would recommend reading it because the anime is super drawn out and really cheap looking, although the voice acting does bring some personality to it. The formula of: going to a new place -> getting caught in a conflict -> meeting a new character -> giving character a back story -> beating the big bad guy -> going to the next place is getting pretty repetitive but it is a shonen so...

I never did that with Toonami but I remember I'd keep the volume at a barely audible level when watching stuff on Adult Swim and would flinch any time the characters swore anyway.

You're right, it's not the Chuunin Exam. It's the Zabuza arc.

Fucking comma splice.

What would you say was the best arc?

Chuunin exam was OK.

like tears in the rain!

Haku and Zabuza had one of the most generic fucking relationships in fiction but people will still treat the Zabuza arc like it's a masterpiece and one of the greatest things to happen to manga for whatever reason

Overrated af, didnt care for him or his fucboi.

Curse my friend who gave me CDs loaded with Naruto. It was good at the start but that downhill was steep. I'm the kind of person who keep watching shit I started even if I find out it's shit. I guess thanks to this I'm not really careful of what I watch.

Surprised by how well those eyes are drawn

One Piece went to shit after Alabasta.

There aren't nearly enough good Haku lewds

>All those people who make Haku a woman in fanart, hentai, and fanfics.
They cannot ACCEPT that a dude gave them a bigger boner than the rest of the female cast.

>sadness and sorrow plays

It was all downhill from there

You're a butthole

It works for One Piece because of the amazing world building