Hinamatsuri

New art. Praise your incoming season goddess.

Why is she wearing so little clothes.

Trying to catch a very specific audience perhaps. But she has nude scenes even if they have no lewd intention whatsoever, so I wont complain.

Hina doesn't feel sexual at all though, so that pic is either really misleading or an ominous sign of the direction the anime will take.

I really doubt they can turn Hinamatsuri into Fate Ilya 2.0. Art tends to be fanservicy to catch attention even when the actual series is not.

>ominous sign of the direction the anime will take.
To be fair, it's being animated by feel.

As long as they keep that shit away from Anzu and Hitomi. They can have Mao though.

Dont bully Mao. Though she also appears nude, Im guessing they´ll censor that.

Speaking of which, the PV shows her time-skip self first scene, I wonder how far will it get. Given that PVs tend to be about the first four episodes im guessing we are getting a peek at the timeskip before it happens for real.

Have they even said how long the anime will be? Maybe it'll have enough episodes to reach the timeskip.

Is this pre time-skip Hina?

Also any sexualization has no place in Hinamatsuri but I'm a shallow bitch and I love button up shirts with nothing so I can dig this art, though I hope their's no more like this. Kind of.

I always thought her hair was light brown for some reason.

Yeah, thats obviously pre-timeskip. We only got a post time-skip Mao in the PV, kicking ass using mind kung fu.

Join the club, literally everyone is in. It doesnt help that its the only weird hair color in the entire series so far.

Hina with blue hair still feels wrong to me.

Even mangaka himself bullying Mao, she literally was made to be bullied, and she is the one to blame for this too.

I feel really bad for her. The whole situation is not her fault.

At least she has money and prestige.

Final last useless senseless bump.

New chapter translation never.
>At least she has money
Kung fu boss takes everything.
>prestige
Yeah, as a fucking fraud, treated like psycho trash by her colleagues too.

Also I think I'm missing something why is a picture of Megami magazine hanging out there? Does this art even exist without it there?

Sorry guys, script is in proofreading process, chapter soon

Does he really take everything? Though now im remembering her house wasnt a big deal.

The fraud is not important, clients believe. The colleagues part is sad though.

Probably will be released on that magazine soon something

Thank you user!

No worries. Thanks for doing your thing.

Makes sense. Thanks for telling.

Well, take your time, as long as it coming someday.
>Does he really take everything?
Considering how Mao is, she probably doesn't even know how much money flowing around her and happy with the bits she is getting from the bald guy.

I just realize the moon is salmon roe.

Oh my fucking god

Are you niggers for real?

Was it that obvious?

Yeah, at first I thought it was just like a sick blood moon I though it was an E.T. thing.