Shokugeki no Soma

Chapter 253 spoiler pics later

True Gastronomy
> Decora and Courage are on the cover.

>The rule of the Final bout is that one person prepares the appetizer and another person does the main dish. The theme for this final bout can be freely chosen under one condition. It must be a meal that can be called true gastronomy. Azami says that the current Erina is incapable of creating true gastronomy, but she fights back.
>On that night, Decora and Courage say that even if Erina is his enemy right now, it wasn’t the right way to treat his own daughter. But Azami argues back and says that it was necessary to do that in order to remove the impurity out of Erina, who he considers as a key piece to lead chefs to the right way.
>Meanwhile the rebels are preparing for the final bout. Kuga says that it will have the opposite effect if too many get involved with the preparation. So Megumi, Takumi and Isshiki are the only ones to help out.
>Even on the next day, Urara is still experiencing the effect of the rose syrup.
>On the Elite Ten side, Rindou takes care of the appetizer and Tsukasa will be responsible for the main dish.
>Meanwhile, Soma, Erina, and Takumi and Megumi who have supported the preparation look haggard. (Isshiki looks good)
>After doing rock scissor paper, Soma will be the one to take of the appetizer and Erina will be responsible for the main dish (Senzaemon has a smile on his while seeing that).

END

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fn2gY2mwRPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for best boy Tsukasa

>people think souma can beat eishi

>rock scissor paper

He can't, but Erina is another story.

It'll probably be some dumb meme about Isshiki cracked his armor so it made it easier to pierce or something.

They both cant. But through the power of love and teamwork they're gonna be able to win. They both cant 1v1 him atm.

He can.

I am severely worried that Erina and Soma will lose but still sort of win via an asspull compromise and we will have to endure Azami's reign for the rest of the manga

It's already been established by Eishi's first match that he gets tired out after a good fight. Same with Rindou.

No, this arc is about Erina standing up to her dad. She has to win. Plus, it's implied that Rindou is going to be the weak link in this all.

That will not be the case in the final bout. Their final match takes place the next day and besides, they weren't shown tired after the fourth bout.

>Tsukasa's dish beats Erina's dish
>Souma's appetizer beats Rindou's appetizer
He did it, the absolute madman did it
Tsukuda found a way to tie the final match

Souma and Erina can safely LOSE and Azami will still be thrown out of office.

-Nene has fallen for Isshiki and will cross over to the rebel side.
-Soumei has great respect for Souma and will likely cross over to the rebel side.
-Rindou is starting to feel uneasy about all this and not having much fun anymore, she MIGHT cross over.

The rebels will soon hold enough voting power to overthrow Azami, win or lose.

it would be interesting to see Tsukasa win a completely hollow victory and then watch as all of his elite 10 counterparts defect to the rebels, taking with them most of the student body. Leaving him all alone at the top.

Yeah but he still gets his sempai to sucn his cock so it's ok.

>It must be a meal that can be called true gastronomy.

That's a pretty shitty rule, coming down to "lol I get to arbitrarily decide that this dish loses, even if it's the better dish".

He don't. Hard to remember after so many chapters of shit but I believe stipulation was that if rebels lose jou will join azami. In user scenario there is a draw.

>Decora and Courage are on the cover.
Fuck this shit two characters introduced last chapter that so far only stripped and dick ride Azami shouldn't get a cover page.

So I'm confused, what if one team wins the appetizer, and the other wins the main course?

They take into account the flow and overall combination. It's not going to be judging them separately.

>True gastronomy is arbitrary
My friend, that means the apetizer and the main dish have to complement eachother while the first is like an oberture for the second. No dish has to outclass the other, you have to make your meal in such way that no dish can be omited.
That's why the Elite Ten are destinied to fail now, since Tsukasa's dish is doomed to eclipse Rindo's. Even if his dish is better than the other 3 combined, it means nothing if Soma and Erina's combination is better than Rindo and Tsukasa's combination, ya feel me?

>Tsukasa will lose because he is too good
Still bullshit.

nah

>Tsukasa's dish is doomed to eclipse Rindo's
Nah it's going to ruin it. Momo telling Eizan off because she thought his artichoke was going to interfere with her sweets is basically a preclude what will happen this round. Except it won't be a huge disaster but big enough to give Erina and Souma the slight edge for victory.

>thinking the solo autist can win a TEAM match where his appetizer isn't done by him

Are you joking? It's his biggest weakness he lacks flexibility and Rindou's style is crazy as well.

>soma takes back the school
>his dad becomes Azami's cockslave

>implying anything interesting could happen in this manga
erina and souma will win through the power of harmony, only thing we can hope for is good erina moments

Shit cover

It doesn't matter. For one thing, Erina needs to prove her father wrong. If their dish isn't better that's not going to work, given Azami's personality. Also, Tsukuda has talked about Souma in the E10, so they're going to get their seats.
That's not a draw. That's the rebels losing and the current E10 voting him out. In that case, Jou and Erina would still be Azami's slaves since that's a condition for losing.

I want to slutshame them!

>that hand placement
OH SHIT MILF INCOMING

Would look better if they switched eye colors

>literal-whos colour page
They are really pushing it.

I hate them so much and I can't explain why.

You have small breasts.

You gay.

>Rindou takes care of the appetizer and Tsukasa will be responsible for the main dish.
Yep death flag right here, Tsukasa’s narcissism for controlling the entire dining experience will do them in. Good job Tsukuda you fucking hack job.

Fuck them for taking the colour page

I doubt that very much. Tsukasa will most likely be fine with Rindo having the appetizer. What's going to fuck them over is Rindo's discord.

This RdC was supposed to be about teamwork in the first place. We’ve known this kind of end was coming for ages.

they're literally gender-swapped versions of the previous male judges brought in as fanservice to increase ratings

It could have been a SoL colour page about their preparations for the final bout or something between.
Hopefully there’s another one at the very end of the final bout.

It's cause they're sluts and was forced to be in the cover

They're hot as hell, but their sudden appearance and role in the story just makes them both dogshit.

I'd rather take them than another 4 mains preparing for battle. I'm tired of umis

>>After doing rock scissor paper, Soma will be the one to take of the appetizer and Erina will be responsible for the main dish (Senzaemon has a smile on his while seeing that).
It's time.

I'm going to marry Megumi!

I actually liked those judges though. They were hilarious. I'd post that smug pic of the 2 in the Niagara Falls barrel but I can't find it in my folders.

Why do you guys do this to yourselves?
I mean, with all the stakes they've got against them, you would have to be really, REALLY retarded to expect Souma and Erina to lose this.

I understand wanting twists, and sharing constructive criticism about how the arc could have been developed better (though, there's hardly any of that here), since I do think the RdC was lacklustre, but sperging out like a retard about how you expect the MCs to lose this match because MUH REALISM (in a fucking shounen manga) is low, even for you.

>Completely change the rules of the last bout
Why is this allowed?

Plot armor bullshit

That's not odd for Japanese people to do.
They could do things as having a series of games in which every game gives you a point, and then turn the final game into a winner-takes-all.

>please buy my fanservice characters

The sudden judge switch felt a lot like "We've had too many dudes foodgasming as of late, add more girls" decision.

I would honestly have less problems with it if it wasn't in the middle of an intense cooking battle/arc. Yeah its a manga built on pandering, but it is especially cheap and transparent to bring in some sloots out of nowhere.

I just want this series to go back to its regular school life pattern. I'm going to be so pissed if that dumb BLUE tournament is immediately the next arc after a year of this.

>Complaining about fanservice in a seriesw ell known for fanservice
Are you gay? Even gays get fanservice in this series. It's just a fucking color page.

Where do you think you are? If it can be complained about, it will happen

I don’t think that is the problem. People just don’t like those sluts in the beginning.

Oh boy, Tsukasa and Rindou fully rested will lose to 2 first years. How will they ever recover?

Lots of sex Rindou with Megishima/Takumi while Tsukasa watches and cries

They're mad that it's not Erinshit

They are your typical hentai characters Tosh draw for his hentai works.

Time for Asspull ex MC Plot Armors bullshit to work its magic.

I'm fine with this.

As long as it ends this arc quicker, I'd encourage it

Now I wonder what Soma and Erina will make to shit on Azami.

It better have ketchup.

fuck off

Erina's dish will mind break azami, it's quite obvious

Or you know, people don't like two random sluts who appeared out of nowhere, getting a color page.

I could care less for whoever to have the color page to be honest. I don't know why anyone has to make a big deal out of it when this character gets it instead of the other.

Thread so slow without retard kun fishing for (you)s

Because it's not another color page of Erina being a slut.

Man decora is so hot, if megumi follows decora's hairstyle i'm sure she'll be 8/10 at least

What color page ever had Erina being a "slut".

Agree

Not CP but the rider suit

As long as it's not Souma and Erina I am happy

youtube.com/watch?v=Fn2gY2mwRPU

Thumbnail looks like Erina is looking inside a toilet.

ERINA SAMAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Retard can't even do laundry

was it autism?

March or May?

What is this? Special OVA?

Meh, totally anime original content.

Can't unsee it

O MY KETCHUP INGREDIENT

Using ketchup is a sin in gourmet world.

WELL DONE SOUMA AND ERINA WELL DONE

BUT MY SECRET INGREDIENT WASN'T GREEN TEA

IT WAS

IN FACT

SMALL BOMBS

It will be sad when he loses

You're a faggot.

Imagine how bad of a cook you have to be to lose to ketchup

She's fully covered with the exception of her breast. But nothing in that cover screams sexual.

No duh

>Tsukasa will lose because he's an autist that can't handle his perfect good working in conjunction with someone else's food.
The next couple of chapters will show Tsukasa getting triggered as fuck by Rindou's cooking and shitting on her to make her food work with his, instead of making their food work together.