JoJo

Did JoJo ever influence you to do anything, whether it be positive or negative? If so, what?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/P3hT5siF
archiveofourown.org/works/13836732
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Explain how King Crimson works without using the letter E

JoJo influenced me to rape Jotaro, for one.

Funny Valentine influenced to play The Violin by stepping on it

JoJo made me fap to Mona Lisas hands

part 5 anime when?

King Crimson rases tim

Gappy makes me happy

Joshuu makes ME happy

>rases
Still got an E

Influenced me to draw again

Based hairwindow poster

It skips over stuff that can occur

Unironically influenced me to write again, and learn how to draw.
Will probably post the requested ones later. Sorry folks, been quite busy.

>over

things that occur go away

nice

It just works xD

It just works

Rename some Stands like you're doing an English localisation and see if other anons know what you're talking about

Lone Violet
Murderous Matriarch
Sappy Thumbs
Fornication Glocks
Yellow Participation
Pale Eel
Created in Paradise
Delicate and Moist

Hermit Purple
Killer Queen
Sticky Fingers
Sex Pistols
Gold Experience
Whitesnake
Made In Heaven
Soft and Wet

Jojo inspired a lot of normies to become insufferable retards

that stuff is not, now

>Go into the Part 4 Live Action movie expecting dogshit
>Unironically a decent adaptation
Wtf it was great, basically the best they could have done. The stands don't even look that bad, Aqua Necklace looks great.

Where do you even find annoying Jojo fans? I hear about it all the time with the "ironic" shit, like "DUDE IS THAT A JOJO REFERENCE LMAO" but I don't see any of the annoying shit anywhere. Do you guys actively look for them? Because of fucking course you'll find cringeworthy Jojo fanart on Deviantart or Tumblr, and of course you'll find annoying fans on Reddit if you search for Jojo on there

Based hairposter

That "ironic shit" isn't ironic anymore. The JoJo fans are so braindead they actually find that shit funny and original.

this

The youtube fans are the worst part of the community. Xforts and the Notthebadguy person aren’t too bad.

t-thank you

what the fuck that wasn't your post

Skip shit you don't want.

I'm curious what you'll write, Writeanon.

Here's my queue.
1. Fluff sex with Doppio
2. Consensual hand holding with Urban as Doremi is sleeping
3. That scene where Dio gets wasted in Phantom Blood and pisses off those thugs, except instead of ending with vampires it's gang rape
4. Formaggio anal voring Narancia
5. Kira on a date with (You)
6. Mariah getting killed and/or tortured
7. Araki raping (You)

Let me know if I missed any.

godspeed, user, godspeed

Doppio gets me Uppio

The Pillar Men inspire me to get swole. Probably not to their level, though, but it doesn't hurt to try.

>1. Fluff sex with Doppio
I hope you burn in the eternal fires of hell for your sins user.

That bothers you more than Araki rape, user?

Considering that Doppio is for Cuddles, he'll be going to the ninth circle of hell if he posts that.

Every time I decide to listen to JoJo openings it takes me a while to know if the song i'm listening to is Great Days or Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town. They are very different songs so I find it weird that I wouldn't know which it is right away.

I'm ready to go there.

FUCKathan
SHITseph
WHOrge
CUNTaro
SHITsuke
GAYorno
WHORElyne
FAGhnny
CRAPpy

Doppio is pure sex. Not lewding him would be wrong.

Diavolo wins, fuck you.

/

>WHOrge
i used to hold you in high regard for your love of Jorge, but now i see you are just a pleb normie

>Let me know if I missed any.
Heaven's Door "accidentally" turning Koichi into Morioh's town bicycle.
That midget doesn't get molested nearly enough.

I'll be waiting.
Isn't the ninth circle of hell what Diavolo calls his ring?
>Stomach on show
>Tit window
>Flared trousers
>Head scratcher in his briefcase
>Pony tail for pulling
Built for sex

That's not me! I just woke up!

Don't worry, I'll send you there before it's posted. Tracking your IP right now and contacting my network of assassins.
Lewding a pure soul is the equivalent to defiling a sacred object.
The propane infused infernals of hell will roast you alive, user.
You mean Dante.

kin ks

Okay, user.

It'll be coming after the first one, so don't worry.

Don't take too long. I'm still on the process of making it, though.

FUCKathan
SHITseph
Jorge ~

What is this stand called?

What is this Stand called?

obligatory islam joke

I'm done with the Doppio one.

pastebin.com/P3hT5siF

I'll probably post this on AO3 as well, but for now I'll post it on Pastebin. I hope you guys like it.

>"NO! YOU'VE HIT YOUR LIMIT! I'M GONNA PUSH! NOW!"
>rohan uses heaven's door on josuke last second and writes "will follow kira"
>click
>the duwang gang yells after josuke and kira
>BOOM
>"YA-YATTAZO!"
>kira hears a faint yell from afar
>it was josuke looking angrier than ever
>"KIRA YOSHIKAGE!!"
>"B-BAKANA! HOW CAN THIS BE?! HIGASHIKATA JOSUKE AND HIS SHIT HAIR!"
>josuke rushes up against kira due to the rage of his hair being called shit
>killer queen is defenseless now that stray cat is gone
>dust biting is about to finish
>"DORARARARARARA"
>josuke and kira is sent to some unknown snowy place that looks like morioh back in time
>"DORA!!"
>kira gets launched into a flower
>kira gets the angelo treatment and becomes a flower that is now a morioh landmark
>josuke being injured from his battle looks around in the blanket of snow to see a car stuck in the distance
>josuke remembers this scene and familiarity of deja vu
>he proceeds to help the car get out of the snow by taking off his gakuran
>the mother drives off without stopping and goes to a hospital for her sick son
>josuke turns to his back in the field of snow and spots the kira flower
>josuke breathes in and breathes out
>"I feel completely refreshed. This is the GREATest high!"
>all of a sudden time starts reverting back to the way things were
>"Thi-This is the power of Crazy Diamond's Killer Queen: Bites the Dust!"
>josuke is back to where the ambulance was in present time 1999
>the duwang gang walks up slowly
>"So this is the golden heart of Morioh, huh?"
>josuke turns around looking surprised
>"No, this was all a team effort and most importantly thanks to my new stand power"
>everyone looks up to the skies to see reimi and all the other lives that have been lost by kira finally rest in peace
>josuke smiles greatly and poses
>"My Crazy Diamond... is not crash!"
>cue "Great Days -Units Ver.- (EDM Arrangement Ver.)"

What's your Ao3?

I just watched it tonight and it was a lot of fun. actually keen for Chapter 2

What the fuck did you just fucking post about Doppy, you little faggot? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Passione, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids in Italy, and I have over 4444 confirmed kills. I am trained in Gangstar warfare and I have the top stand in all of Europe. You are nothing to me but just another faggot. I will erase you and your post the with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with posting that lewd shit about my beautiful Doppio over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Assassins across Italy and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, mammone. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. In fact, I already know which country you’re living in. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over four hundred ways, and that’s just before you even see me. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to an entire arsenal of Stands and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” post was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, faggot.

I don't actually have any work posted in it yet, which is why I planned to post it in there.
Though I actually posted it just now, if you prefer AO3, here it is: archiveofourown.org/works/13836732

Thanks for letting me post it before my death.

That was super cute! I'm sad he didn't become Diavolo at the end though

Remote Romance, was it?

cringe

I thought that might've ruined the mood, but I wrote an alternate ending for you.

"Eventually you had reached your limit, and without warning, came inside him. A few seconds afterwards, Doppio came as well, and panted heavily. He looked at you, but his eyes looked… different, somehow. You were only starting to pull your dick away when Doppio… no, the strange man suddenly grabbed your neck.

“My darling Doppio… what did you do to him?”

You had no idea who this man was, but it sure as hell wasn’t Doppio. He was too muscular, too old… You gulped, and he started pressing down your neck, but not enough to choke you. It seemed he had other plans in mind.

When he looked at you with such fury, you knew you were done for."

why are you so angry? it isn't rape

Writeanon, we are blessed to have you, you glorious perverted faggot

Thank you, I'm glad that you enjoyed it.

I'll be taking a break for now since it's late and I have shit to do, but I promise I'll do all the requests in the queue, it'll just take some time.

It's a copypasta
Beautiful