Hunter x Hunter

Spoilers out.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/HunterXHunter/comments/815i2n/spoilers_chapter_376_translation_by_veraciouscake/
youtube.com/watch?v=NYEK_yvIWas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHO'S DEAD JIM.

reddit.com/r/HunterXHunter/comments/815i2n/spoilers_chapter_376_translation_by_veraciouscake/

Woody.
Pour one for the fallen.

CHAPTER 376 DECISION - Full Translation by VeraciousCake

Security Guard My deepest apologies, but we cannot grant you audience with His Majesty. Please wait until the next banquet.
Halkenburg It will be too late by then! Why else do you think I am coming to him like this? ...At least, please pass this letter along to Father.
Benjamin's Guard Prince Halkenburg is currently negotiating with the security guard by the gate of the VVIP exclusive passageway.
Security Guard The best I can do is to pass that letter to Mr. Morishi, the grand chamberlain. I still believe it would be best if Your Highness handed it directly to the King during the next banquet...
Halkenburg I will come again tomorrow, with this letter. I will keep coming the day after, and again after that, until I get Father to meet me.

Benjamin and Camilla at trial
Camilla's guard? attorney? Prince Camilla was shot at by a private guard of the Prince Benjamin called Musse. She only retaliated in self-defense. She then pursued the fleeing Musse and was confronted by another private guard of the First Prince, Furykov, and the First Queen's family guard, Wolff. As a gun was pointed at her, she had to fire back because her life was threatened. Ipso facto, this case was entirely a matter of justified self-defense. We demand that Prince Benjamin and his soldiers hand over Musse for the attempted assassination of Prince Camilla, and we indict Prince Benjamin for giving the assassination order!
Balsamilco OBJECTION! It was clearly excessive of her to fire ten-something bullets at Prince Benjamin, who was unarmed and not fighting back! That, and we are most definitely not sheltering Musse!
Camilla's guard/attorney? We request a formal investigation of the First Prince's quarters!
Balsamilco Your Honor! We also hereby request an investigation of the Second Prince's quarters!

Uggh, I really want to know what Zang's beast does. All they said was "Well, a Conjuror can either have a normal based ability or a nen based ability". Why the fuck would you waist panel time saying pointless bullshit like that?

Cleapatro I understand. I will request the investigation of the living quarters to the national army. Until we can confirm Musse's whereabouts, both Princes shall be under custody and surveillance in the VVIP area. You can carry out security duties as usual, but if you go outside you will have to take along an observer that I shall appoint. Court is adjourned!

Balsamilco It is unfortunate that she escaped our arrest.
Benjamin It doesn't matter. Musse's owl sees through her every single move. Wherever she is and whatever she does, nothing eludes me.
A hologram of Camilla appears in front of Benjamin's eyes

Sakata I have killed three of them!! One is still inside!!
Kurapika Close the door(s) to the living room! Nobody moves!! Bill! Close the door to the bedroom and do not open it until I go there!!
Kurapika (...The culprit struck again. They attacked Myuhan as he went into the toilet. So they can gain sight and exert control from afar, is it... Probably a Manipulator...)
Oito Again!? Is everything okay!?
Bill Please, stay there. The culprit obviously targets people who do not know Nen. You are safe as long as you are with me.
Kurapika (He is completely dried up in mere ten seconds after we heard his scream...! If taken by surprise, you will most likely have no way to resist unless you know Nen...)
Sakata It has... disappeared? It's nowhere to be found! Considering its size it shouldn't have been able to escape from the vents...
Kurapika The user most likely undid his Nen... More importantly, right now we have to give explanations in the living room.

Sakata ? About what?

Cammy will be King!

Kurapika Under these circumstances, I would not be surprised if there are some people who think this is a plot -- our plot. Because every single thing that has happened so far has "benefited" us. Especially since Myuhan and I had an altercation the other day.
Maor I am certain of it!! "Giving information and lectures about Nen" is just a sweet trap to lure us in!!
Satobi It must be an elaborate plot to kill us off one by one!! I did think it sounded too good to be true, but to think EVERYTHING has been a lie!!
Kurapika Please wait! Not only is our account of Nen the truth, but this is in no way any conspiracy on our part!!
Maor Is that your M.O.? You can reduce our numbers one by one if the lectures are continued, or keep your lies hidden if they are canceled! Let us contact the national army at once!! It is obvious whom the judge will side with on this matter!

Kurapika (Indeed... Their account definitely sounds more logical, and they have enough circumstantial evidence to boot...! Even if they are protected by royal privileges... in the worst case scenario both the Queen and the Prince will be arrested individually, along with the rest of us...!! I absolutely cannot let them summon the military here!! I have to convince them to continue with the lectures... no matter what!!)

Belerainte Excuse me, may I speak my mind? In the first place, don't you think it was careless of him to be peeing in the enemy territory? The first incident with Barigen was definitely an ambush. But don't you think this one is simply negligence on his part? This lecture lasts only 2 to 3 hours anyway, so shouldn't we stay thoroughly alert for that duration at least, as security guards ought to be? We are already split up into three groups, so if everyone would only look out for each other and move together, this type of Nen user can't really do a thing to us, don't you think?

Kaacho, Fuu, Wobble, and Halkenburg all dying before Sale-sale

Ya right

Kurapika ...
Maor I have listened to and understood your opinion. However, with all due respect, we do not fully trust you members of the Hunter Association.
Belerainte Oh?
Maor There are rumors that you people are colluding to use this Succession Contest to curry favor with the inner circles of the Kakin government. As they say, there is no smoke without fire.
Belerainte Ah, I see. So you are implying that the Succession Contest is not only a battlefield for the Princes, but also a competition among the employees to climb up the proverbial ladder. Good job with the tinfoil hat. We Hunters have absolutely no interest in that. We do our best with our current assignment, and once it is over we move on to the next job.
Satobi With regard to the lecture, isn't your "current assignment" already over? You already know everything about Nen. What reason do you have to stay here and grumble at us now that Barigen is dead?
Belerainte You are aware that gathering information about other Princes' defenses is a very important task? It's my Queen's orders after all. You do realize the things you say sound like they are pulled out of a pompous ass? None of us humble and loyal servants of our Queens and Princes are kicking up a fuss about halting the lecture itself. If you wanna quit, then go quit yourself -- simple, isn't it? Can you not drag the rest of us with you?
Belerainte If you are gonna call the military, call them only for the purpose of collecting the body! If you plan to indict Queen Oito and her guards, I will indict all of you here under the very same suspicion! ...If we stop the lectures here, we will fail at our missions, the culprit will get what they want, and we will lose our chance to do something useful.

Zhang Lei's Guardian Spirit Beast => A composite-type Conjurer ability. With multiple conditions come multiple abilities. The owner of the coin shall manifest various abilities by fulfilling their conditions

He gets different effects based on what he does with the coin. So he could still have a manipulator ability, if he pays with it, a reality-altering ability if he plays heads-or-tails etc. etc.

Kurapika ... As long as there is someone who wishes to continue, I would like to proceed as we are right now. The decision lies in your hands.
Kurapika Belerainte, can you come over here for a sec?
Maor and Satobi ...
Belerainte You sure about this?
Kurapika It doesn't matter. We are being suspected anyway. But thanks to you, we can continue with the lectures. I am grateful.
Belerainte You don't need to thank me. After all, there is something that I need your help with.
Kurapika ?
Belerainte Can I borrow Bill for about 10 minutes?
Kurapika ... I see... There is merit in trying that.

Belerainte Yup. It might be a one-way-communication, but as long as we can convey information over there to unit 1013... But it would be too conspicuous if I talk aloud by myself in front of the door.
Kurapika So by pretending to be chatting with Bill out there, actually you will be giving your report to those inside.
Belerainte Yes, since Hanzo being able to return to the room was a special circumstance, and I don't know if I can get back in myself.
Kurapika Isn't Prince Marayam's Nen Beast inside the empty room?
Belerainte That's what I heard. I will try to "contact" it if absolutely necessary, but for now I prefer to prioritize the world/dimension here. I will try to buy as much time to save as many Princes as possible. And to that end, the lectures must continue, so I will remain here.
Kurapika ...Just ten minutes.
Belerainte Thank you.

After the lecture, Satobe witnesses Bill and Belerainte talking in front of unit 1013

No one cares. Keep subpar shitposting for off-days.

=Unit 1010=

Kacho Melody!! Come over here!!
Melody Yes!
Kacho Help me with my studies.
Melody Eh...?
Kacho What, you think it's pointless since I'm gonna die anyway?
Melody N-no, how could I-?
Kacho I get it! I get it all too well! But hey, I'm a contrarian so I actually get pumped up under these circumstances!
Kacho See, in this room, you are the next youngest after me! So you are the next closest to being a student, right?

Melody (!! ...This noise... Mosquito sounds...? ...She is using it to send me Morsse codes...!!)
Kacho So by the way, what is your best subject?
Kacho (C-a-n y-o-u h-e-a-r m-e? I-f y-e-s, a-n-s-w-e-r M-U-S-I-C)
Melody I'm not really good at studying but... If I have to say... maybe "Music?"
Kacho Ha!? Are you picking a fight with me!? Do I look like I want to study music right now!? Agh, go away, I'll study by myself!! GO!! SCRAM!!
Melody Yes... I am sorry, I will excuse myself.
Kacho (D-e-e-p u-n-d-e-r l-e-f-t c-o-r-n-e-r k-i-t-c-h-e-n c-u-p-b-o-a-r-d)

Melody searches the hinted location and finds the same toy as the one Kacho is using to produce the Mosquito sounds, along with a user manual
"Clandestine talks inaudible to adults using Mosquito sounds"
Melody (She really thought it out... all to survive... I will save her, definitely...!!)

=Unit 1003=

Zhang Lei Another one fell out of the sky this morning. At a glance, there seems to be nothing out of the ordinary with these coins. Supposing they are produced by the Nen Beast... What kind of effect would you deduce they'd have?

Coventoba There are in general two kinds of effects a conjured object may have. First, an effect which mirrors the function of an actual weapon or tool. Second, a supernatural effect only possible through Nen. As far as I have examined they appear to have no effects to objects of the same design, so it is not the former. Therefore, I think it is a catalyst that causes a supernatural effect upon the fulfilling certain conditions."
Zhang Lei ...In other words, we know nothing about it.

(Zhang Lei's Guardian Spirit Beast => A composite-type Conjurer ability. With multiple conditions come multiple abilities. The owner of the coin shall manifest various abilities by fulfilling their conditions)

Late night/early morning of Day 4 (Wednesday)
The door to the Magic Worm appears in front of Fugetsu
Fugetsu (It appeared...!! I see... this magic is a once-a-day deal! Now that I think of it, I was really exhausted after returning from the tunnel yesterday.)
Fugetsu ... (Where should I try going today...? I was lucky Ka-chin was by the exit yesterday, but it would have caused a huge uproar if the guards had seen me. ...In the first place, can we really go anywhere with this door...? If I can use it to escape this ship... Ka-chin and I should escape together...!!)

Fugetsu (I have to investigate further...! First of all, is it really only usable once a day like I'm thinking? In that case, does it only matter if it's a different date, or do 24 hours need to pass? How far can it go? Can it fit numerous people? Will a door also appear in the other places? Is it possible to change locations between entering and returning? How long will the door wait for me once it appears?)

This single chapter has more text then an entire arc of Bleach

RIP Fuu.

Fugetsu (!! I don't even know if I can go back in once I exited the door...! Will I be able turn back and change the destination halfway inside the tunnel? There are so many things I have to confirm!! I can't waste even one instance...!! I should think carefully how I can investigate effectively.)
Fugetsu (First, let's confirm "whether I can re-enter from the exit" and "whether I can change the location of the entrance from the exit." I should set the exit to this very room, just in case I cannot re-enter... The destination I choose is... next to the entrance!!)

Fugetsu (...No door appears... Nothing opens, and nothing seems to have changed... Could it be a one-way-street from the entrance? Or will the exit door appear once I open the entrance door?)
Fugetsu (Let's start the investigation! With my magic... I will save Ka-chin!!)

Rest of Translation about Tse and Theta later. Again thanks to VeraciousCake for the full translation.

I'm glad they're making Kacho out to be capable of getting to the end game of the succession war but it also makes me sad that Fuu is going to die soon since the ins and outs of her guardian nen beast ability is being revealed so quickly.

I hope you don't mean that as if it's a bad thing

We always knew she was only here to makes us feel sad.

legit spoiler pic?

Are you suspicious of a panel of Cammy doing nothing?

First Togashi teases about Troupe and then about Titanic v2.0 happening. STOP

>Belerainte:
>comments on dangerous bathroom breaks
>calls people up on their stupidity
>instantly takes initiative and suggests how they should act next
>straightforwardly tells idiots he doesn't give a fuck
>trolls without reserve
Hisoka, is that you?

delet this

>single handedly BTFO's Benjamin and his speshul forces private army with only a half empty 9mm
>humiliates them in court
>gets away with murder
The state of Benfags!

=Unit 1004=

Tserriednich Muhan was killed?

Danjin Yes. The culprit is a Nen user. The murderer is most likely among the 21 present in Unit 1014. So far, the acts are only carried out during the lectures, but we still can't say for sure if it's an inside job by Prince Woble's party, or if the criminal comes from outside. Should I continue participating in the lectures?

Tserriednich ... What do you think...?

Danjin A person without Nen will be out if they are targeted, but there are ways to avoid being targeted in the first place, and... From Prince Woble's side they clearly established a two-week limit for learning Nen, so regardless of whether it's the truth or a lie I think we should continue up until that point.

Tserriednich I see.

Danjin It is my subjective impression, but their bodyguard leader, that Kurapika dude, doesn't seem to be lying. The Hunter Association's goal is to guard the Princes until the New Continent... In other words, their job is done if they can prevent assassinations until then. It is completely possible that they are planning to create a stalemate by actually teaching Nen to level the playing field.

Tserriednich I mostly agree, but are you prepared if you chose to continue?

Danjin Well...

Tserriednich There is the kind of Nen users who control people, right? You know, maybe the act of "teaching" is the prerequisite for activating an ability to control people?

Theta (with a wound to her cheek) (...How frightening. With regard to one of the most important skills in Nen battles, which is to "think of every single possibility"... He is already doing so more quickly and deeply than I can. I'm afraid that even this (wound) is a prerequisite for the Prince's Guardian Beast...)

ofc

Tserriednich If you are to continue as it is... then, on the last day of the lectures, when you return here, you will need to bring me proof that you are innocent (normal/unmanipulated), regardless of whether or not the Nen learning thing was a hoax.

Danjin Understood. I intend to continue...!

Theta Eleven days left... There is enough time...! For the Prince to learn "Zetsu"...

Tserriednich Say, Theta-chan.

Theta Yes!

Tserriednich Shouldn't I be ready? For the water divination thingy.

Theta Not yet! If you cram needless information into your head it may be counter-productive!

Theta (Indeed... It is probably better to find out as soon as I can.)

Tserriednich No no, come on, my talent is some serious shit, right? It's okay! I don't need to be babysat like that! Let's go with the shortest route!

Theta Don't say I didn't warn you, sir...

Theta (If I know his type, I can prepare proper measures.)

Tserriednich begins the water divination. From the water in the cup emerge a large amount of bubbles and a putrid stench

Tserriednich P.U.! What the hell is that smell!?

Theta ... I have never seen anything like this, either... What on earth...

Theta (Specialization... All I can say for sure is that... it is dangerously evil...!!)

=End of Chapter=

Damn, Tse is really smart.
Theta still is a scheming lying wrench.

I unironically really like Tse. He's just very charismatic and likable.

why shimano not learning nen?
it will increase kurapika defense.....she smart

Cammy let herself be captured, knowing that they wouldn't find Musse's body since her hatsu dissolved it and she ordered her men to burn his belongings.
She knew Bejamin would imprison her, and thats exactly what she wanted. During her night INSIDE Benjamin's room, she must have done something with her nen beast that will cause Benjamin to die.

>Theta (Specialization... All I can say for sure is that... it is dangerously evil...!!)
Come on. I like this chapter for the most part, but we already know all this. How many more chapters of "Tserriednich is extremely evil and talented" are we going to get?

Could you technically rape Komugi while Chameleon guy hides you both from Meruem?

>inb4 Fu dies, but her nen ability actually really kicks in after death - it possesses the nearest medic, trans-morphs their features to be a perfect replica of Fu & replaces their memories with Fu's memories, and 'Fu' awakes just thinking she passed out

youtube.com/watch?v=NYEK_yvIWas

Pitou v2. Who will die to show his strength?

YOU GO FUU
INVESTIGATE THAT SHIT

DONT GO INTO STUPID PLACES LIKE
pretty much every single place.

Wait, I can't remember, but you need years to learn nen for a normal persob, right? So kurapika is lying out of his ass.

Excellent plan my man, only question is if Meleoron would be up for it. On one hand I doubt it, on the other maybe he'd be willing to go that far to "get back" at Meruem

He's going to baptize them with his Dolphin chain needle.

Even Woble could kill Fuu.

Watch, Venom Fu is gonna crash this ship

Is Kaa using morse because she doesnt trust her own guards or what?

>Balsamilco: It is unfortunate that she escaped our arrest.

I dont. We are already to the 4th day, we are making decent progress here. I'm glad

Every character is being notoriously smart this chapter. I didn't expect the twins to be so analytical.

Do you forget that guards monitor the Princes for the Queen?

>be Meleoron
>pretend you're Meruem and seduce Komugi, she can't see you anyway
>lay still for your ability to work while she does all the work
>go limp, ability breaks, Meruem obliterates you
>don't care, still worth it

Best new theory in a while

should she?

I predict next day she will do the same thing again.

I want a Cheetu character for this arc. The closest we have is Cammy.

They'd have a tough conversation after that

Jojofags keep getting their threads deleted. Expect them to shit up this thread now that they are no longer contained

>bubbles with a putrid stench
Not even Pitou had that and she was evil.
Tse’s nen ability is going to be OP as fuck.

All the Cheetu characters are getting killed quickly. If you’re an idiot you’ll die fast on the boat.

The king only produces the best. You wouldn't want a moron as a successor

>Tserriednich will be able to develop a hatsu wihin a week
Do you think Togashi will give an explanation or is it just going to be "muh genius"

Benjamin

Pitou wasn't evil, creepy maybe.

Tse is genuinely Evil Jesus

It's either the Ceremony (we'll see once Kachou starts training) or the Beast is transfering Theta's knowledge to him.

Do you guys remember when the next banquet is?

Did you complain when Neon did it?

Couldn't Bisky just beat Genthru herself? What was the point of making Gon risk his life?

I miss Illumi.

Sunday, the day after the Spider’s will have met with one of the mafia’s go betweens.

This shit is boring. Can we move the hunter association or the Spiders/Hisoka plot instead?

I am hoping the Horse has an ability that enhances his learning. We know that he likes reading, so it is clear he values self-improvement.

How long till scans?

The Spiders will kill Theta and the rest of Tse's bodyguards and Chrollo will train Tse in the ways of Dark Nen

bisky is weak

Korean scans will probably take like 14-15 hours.

10 hours for raws. 18 hours for scanlations.

What killed the hype?

Getting caught WAS part of her plan

Gon wasn't supposed to engage in a fight with him, just lead him into the trap and shatter the ground. It only became dangerous because Gon decided he wants to fuck around.

Then Gon wouldn't have earned anything

Are you parodying someone?

Pitou was not evil, she was just following her nature.

She got two free kills, pretty impressive.

Pitou had the leaf wither which could imply either sucking life or giving life too fast.

Tserriednich seems like anti-jesus changing water to acid.

If we continue with the day/chapter pace we might actually make the banquet start. And then wait 6 months for the actual events on the banquet.

She has Musse's ability on her. It's Benjamin's victory.

I think Genthru was a known quality thus you could make a strategy against him. Gon would have just died against others.

as other anons stated, it's possible it makes Tse learn stuff by hitting people.
It's kinda weird though because it didn't hit anyone but the Oito controlled bug before.
Maybe by just being around people it activates and goes deeper after hurting them? Or hurting people activate another type of condition...

Maybe it feeds through fear at first, but only Nen users can react to its presence. And the more curious Tse gets, the more the Nen Beast hurts the person.

Why do I love Fuugetsu so much? It's pretty simple when I think about it. Fuugetsu isn't just the best character in the series, he might just be the greatest character of all time. Just imaging her walking through the Boat, all the guys swoon at her very scent. They know how she smells, the essence of her smell is sold under the the name of "Kaacho Orgasm." The very nature of Fuugetsu is mystery. could she be playing a deeper game than even her creator realizes? The answer is yes, she has transcended such boundaries as the written world, and has free will to do whatever she sees fit. However, Fuu is filled with such guile, such arcane craft that she does not even use these powers. Why, you might ask? You will never know, for the mind of the Fuu is not one that is easily penetrated. Fuu is such a force of nature in her realm that nothing can truly touch her, the only thing keeping her bound to the page at all is her will to exist within the preordained boundaries of her world. Fuu is not only beyond the comprehension of us, she exists within a plane of true focus and beauty. Observe her playful smile, her gourgeous and curvy hips, her gallant nose, and most importantly, her eyes. Her eyes, like pools of darkness, provide the only glimpse into the true machinations of Fuugetsu. Do not stare into them. Many good men have gone mad in the attempt. Fuu is not just a character, a formless collection of words and images, she herself is the binding that holds the arc together. Without Fuu, the entire series, the entire world of Hunter x Hunter as we know it crumbles.

>she
>her

Kacho is better character.

I'm betting on Death Touch or Life Force Stealing

Does cummy have autism?

What the wowowowowow did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I was born 11th Prince in the Kakin Royal Family, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the magical worm of the play ground, and I have over 300 confirmed gardens I take care of. I am trained in portal warfare and I I have the best hips in the entire Kakin dinasty. You are nothing to me but just another assassin. I will portal you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Continent, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Hunter Association and your heartbeat is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking wowowow, kid. I can be with Kaa-chan anywhere, anytime, and I can die in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my nen beast. Not only am I extensively untrained in nen, but I have access to the entire arsenal of my two only loyal bodyguards and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Whale, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will pray all over you and you will drown in it. Im fucking dead, kiddo.