Takehiko Inoue (Slam Dunk - Vagabond) is back with a new series

Takehiko Inoue (Slam Dunk - Vagabond) is back with a new series.

So, Real and Vagabond have ended? I didn't check those for years

Wait another basketball series?

Does he not give a shit about REAL or Vagabond?

Someone tell this fuck to finish Vagabond first.

They are on Hiatus™

what a time to be alive

Please be college basketball, please be college basketball, please be college basketball.
MC impresses Bill Self and walks on Kansas

yeah, ok, I guessed so

i won't begin another series that will end in the middle of nowhere because the guy is not arsed to give a fuck anymore

more basketball?

the fuck.

is that the title?

>>Takehiko Inoue
Truly a Vagabond, wandering from manga to manga.

Why is this allowed

Just finish Real, you dumb fucking nigger.

Seems really inefficient way of shading.

Fuck off with this shit. It isn’t a new series. He draws illustrations for basketball magazines. At least do some fucking research, all you had to do was visit his twitter.

You can tell an author is bored of the series they write when they start other pieces.

>It wasn't badminton

We just need to wait for Asano to write a psychological manga about badminton now.

>another basketball manga

FINISH THE OLD ONE FIRST ASSHOLE

>Vagabond will never end nor go forward after that godlike latest arc

Fuck

>Sci-Fi kids basket-ball
>High School basket-ball
>Wheel Chair basket-ball
>Now adult basket-ball

Can he be stopped?

>niggerball

Fuck this

Bullshit.

Another Western fan that has no idea what he’s talking about. It’s as said. No new series.

At his rate i'm waiting for Matahachi to somehow invent basket ball and have the final duel be a one on one game between Musashi and Kojiro.

>Inoue my son
>You must choose between the Ball (TM) and the sword.

Very rude to his readers to start another series when REAL and Vagabond are on hiatus for so long and no end in sight, not even periodically released.

I hope nips boycott this cunt.

Not bullshit. OPs picture was literally revealed back in Sept on his twitter account; it’s just a cover for a magazine. It isn’t a new manga, he just draws a shit ton of illustrations these days. Usually of nip basketball players.

This better be the japanese april fools or some shit.

>Tfw your series never ends because the author can't handle his basketball autism

I would take this just to have an ending.