Knows the identities and weaknesses of every Hero or Villain who ever walked the Earth

>Knows the identities and weaknesses of every Hero or Villain who ever walked the Earth

Would there be anyone who'd be able to beat Basara if he was summoned as a Servant?

Yeah, easily. Knowing the weakness doesn't mean you can exploit it.
In fact, Gilgamesh has the same powerset. He knows about every Hero and Villain's weakness. And he has the tools to actually exploit that. And he STILL jobs to a nip ginger. This Basara wouldn't last seconds. He'd job to the first guy he sees.

As Berserker he'd die quick since he literally breaks apart while fighting.

I see him being a Lancer which would be pretty ironic considering he's a more believable Shirou with realistic goals who was Archer.

He methodically plans out every step of every fight. Not to mention he has access to an infinite supply of mana and can negate every noble phantasm.

He has the best girls in his harem.

But can he beat Caster Arata?

Magic attacks don't work against Basara.

Would he be able to defeat Berseker Izayoi?

He actually could summon as a Lancer since Byakko temporarily acknowledged him. However Basara would most likely summon as either a Saber or Ruler.

Gilgamesh

knowing who he is isnt the issue

Issei from DxD

>basically has Imagine Breaker but all over his body
>this is supposedly just his Gift's basic function

Physical and Magical attacks don't work against Basara. The only people that have an honest shot at beating him have to be able to manipulate life force.

Who cares, this Sunday the OVA comes out yay.

5:30 am on Sunday. Hopefully we get a bunch of caps or it's just uploaded quickly enough.

Wtf is even the point of asking if he power is just never to lose because of some gay as Marty-Stu bullshit? A character who never loses because he's so OP needs to be comedic for it to work, nobody can get invested in someone who self insert faggot that never loses.

Yeah, I know, also, If I'm not mistaken, his ''full body imagine breaker'' isn't just a side effect of his Another Cosmology? Anyway,I just wanted to see what type of response other anons would give.

An entire cosmology wouldn't work against Basara? Not to talk that Izayoi can destroy mountains with casual puches.

>if he was summoned as a Servant?
What's the point of this thread? Just further proof that Fatefags ruin everything.

Some people just like to hear people confirm to superiority of their self-insert character.

I wish that white stuff on Mio and Zest's tits was semen, but I know it probably isn't

oh yeah i hope its gets uploaded soon

First Mio's swimsuit is black now its red?

im looking forward to this scene i cant wait to see Chisato's milk.

That'll be probably something we have to wait for until the BD drops on the 28th.

oh i believe it will have another showing after all they have two weeks to promote the BD after the television showing.

Another series with great girls ruined by trash gary stu MC and harem bullshit.

that's not what i heard from the people that went to see it at theaters, they said it was a short clip but you get to see a small peak of her squirting milk.

Bro.....Basara is the man

Probably, but it'll probably be up on himado real quick. Nyaa right after.
We'll have to wait for the full scene on the BD I think. This is to tide us over with Chisato in a sling bikini.

MY GOD THE HYPE IS REAL!!!!

I'm not sure that's correct. And cosidering Izayoi can destroy stars....

I'm honestly kinda worried we're all overhyping it, but it seems like it'll be erotic as fuck.

shh...don't jinx it. This is the TV version after all so im not expecting too much until the 28th but at least seeing Chisato in her swimsuit will keep me busy for 2 weeks.

I want to blast my load deep inside Chisato's womb so bad.

Wrong Basara.
This guy probably can't even sing.

what we need are some Chisato doujins

is this series any good even without ecchi stuff?

If you don't enjoy ecchi, I can't imagine you'd be a huge fan of this series

I want to drink Chisato's Milk so bad...

Why does all Nip milk look like semen. I wouldn't want to drink that.

His dad has a shot at beating him.

and he is getting a spinoff series

We'll be getting the normal Shinmai level of lewds. I just wanna see a lot of Chisato in all honesty.

ATX is pretty loose with lewds anyways. They aired Masou Gakuen HxH uncensored.

I want to see 60 minutes of Chisato

Where did you find it user?

We'll at least get her in the LN coming out on 04/01. Hopefully Ookuma goes the extra mile with art.

we better get two illustrations for Chisato.

No wonder he daily bang hot chicks.

Who likes Mio?

I do, I'd love to cuddle up with her

so did anybody buy the BD bundle?

He literally fucks a goddess who happens to be the school nurse and is rich.

That's nice and all but season 2 when?

this weekend is all about Shinmai maou no testament fellas. Hopefully Baka-tsuki updates the translations.

Merlin
>"Your weakness is...you give dicks to women?"
>"Yeah, here don't you take one?"

BEST HAREM MC!

Sadly never.

I bought it.

Any new chisato art?

Why would the translations be updated?

So can the hulk, whats the big fucking deal?

How is the art book and is there any new extended scenes?

I don't know how strong Basara is later in the novels since I'm not that far into it but Izayoi has a fuckton of abilities. Another Cosmology(the secret of the gods to create their universes/pantheons) that can destroy things to a subatomic level and can even destroy conceptual beings, Brahmastra Replica(spear of Indra), Sun authority of Leo(Nemean Lion) that makes him inmune to bladed weapons, his entire body also would be like Imagine Breaker/Vanishing shift, he negates everything supernatural related, FTL speed and reaction, and his fists could easily destroy small countries too(his fists broke only in his hardest fight and his opponent had the quality of an entire continent inside his body) there is more stuff but I don't want to spoil things for any user that still didn't read Mondaiji and plans to read it.

Every servant already does that though? You think Nero could feasibly know who Robin Hood is or someone like Tamamo has even a batshittingly small idea of who Elizabeth Bathory is. How about Gilgamesh knowing King Arthur? Fuckin' Iskander and Zhuge Kongming?

Their only issue is knowing what they look like. So a ton of servants would and could even use that advantage against him.

>nip ginger

>And he has the tools to actually exploit that. And he STILL jobs to a nip ginger
Because he's the cocky little shit version of Gilgamesh and not wise, sagely king of Uruk Caster Gilgamesh.

>jobbed to paperwork
Wise indeed.
It's not like he needed to become the "cocky little shit version of Gilgamesh" to actually fight.
And go play the damn thing before making dumb assumptions. Caster Gilgamesh isn't some new version of Gilgamesh. It's literally just Gilgamesh. Just as cocky, just as much of an asshole. He's just weak as shit, so he relies on other people and accepts others people more easily than Archer version. He's more friendly, that is it.

Gilgamesh has some BS shit that allows him to learn the same shit in GoB but he refuses to use it because he likes to amuse himself. Just because you know how to beat them doesn't mean youre up for the task. Gil is an overwhelming force but there are hard counters everywhere.

Yeah, Shiki can kill any servants.
Discuss.

>the same shit in GoB
It's not an item. It his his consciousness. He doesn't keep it in a storage.

>he refuses to use it
It's literally active at all times. Again, it his consciousness can't not use it. There's a reason he knows the True Name of everyone he meets from the moment he lays eye on them.

Just throw Classic Dr.Strange at him or something.

More importantly though is there anyone who can beat Karna? And I don't mean Moon Cell War Karna. I don't even mean Apocrypha-with-no-reason-to-hold-back Karna. I mean Son of the Sun God Karna with all of the Astras including Brahmastra, each with the power to destroy multiple galaxies on their own, each of which can be fired from any point on his body, his Kundala and Kavacha which provide him with near indestructability while being indestructable themselves, his spear Vasavi Shakti the favorite weapon of Indra granted to Karna after he displayed the generosity of Surya after being conned, his burning aura of flames that scorches the world around him any time he channels mana seriously, and a righteous sense of judgement that will never fail him without years of planning and coincidence piling up, backed by all the mana the greatest master in the world can provide through the Chaldea Summoning System, with the whatever the best Craft Essence for the situation at hand at Level 100 might be, with maxed out enhancement slots and Rank 10 skills and a MENSA-level player backed by a wiki synopsis of the encounter complete with a RNG breakdown of what attacks will happen at which time on a supercomputer running an advanced, fully functional Android emulator which is powered by a geothermal electric generator inside a Faraday cage.

Dadsara is based

King Protea

>walked the Earth
Both MHXs then. And BB and the Alteregos, come to think about it.