>Announced in 2009 and been canceled a few times since
>Last news was in 2015 about revival of the anime
>No News since
Is this anime ever happening guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5mm18nz9xvs
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_d-dRXi05s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ryutaro Nakamura's dead, Chiaki J. Konaka is currently between university classes, Baby Metal and publisicing the Digimon Tamers BD, ABe is doing illustrations somewhere.

Maybe if MAPPA is interested in it, it might have some future. As it is, it's nothing.

Daily reminder that Konaka's other anime also refuses to come out: youtube.com/watch?v=5mm18nz9xvs

Why so many retarded fuckers are so goddamn obsessed over dead projects?
Do you also ask Valve every day about Half Life 3?

Can you explain me the meaning of this scene
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_d-dRXi05s

Netflix
High bet

Because people strive for project they believe to be good. At least it gives you something to try look forward to other than the stream of garbage that normally come out

Netflix would really, truly save anime if this were to happen.

As long as it looks like the promo art and not like Devilman Crybaby

What is Despera about?

The shitty art direction of Devilman Crybaby isn't Netflix fault.

>Will be god
Anything can look amazing by putting a bunch of names and concept art together. There is no guarantee it will be good or at least decent.

>Stream of garbage
Well, that stream of garbage is already better than Despera by virtue of being real, actually existing and being watchable.

Desperation

Sure, something is better than nothing. But it's fun to discuss things that might potentially be good, or even great. Unless you're just happy watching something knowing that was made in Japan, regardless or whether it's any good.

Ain, who is Taisho era Lain

>Do you also ask Valve every day about Half Life 3?
Yes?

Something? What "something" are we talking about, good sir? What I'm seeing is a bunch of nothing.

Eiri visits Lain as a young girl to try and brainwash her in the form of different images, Mika gets trapped between the wired and real worlds by the Knights.

>Eiri visits Lain as a young girl to try and brainwash her in the form of different images
that was the past, before the series begins?

That's what I think. She talks like a child, and it mirrors the game where Lain can age.

why there is a pause in the scene of arisu's phone?

The scene is just telling you about the Knights and their spam, which is also fulfill the prophecy.

It will come out after Mirai Arise and Girls Work.

the exact moment Arisu delete the spam, Mika is trapped in the wired

It's just scene cuts. I don't know why that video split them up side by side.

Has nobody gotten in contact with any of them as of recent to check in on if it's still going?

Lain 2.0

more like Lain Prototype, since it's in the past

Ok mate let me get my ouija board

>something is better than nothing
Is holocaust better than no holocaust?

___

It won't be a Nakamura work so it's a literal who cares project at this point.

the director of texhnolyze has some potential.
not the same level of nakamura ofc.
seriously, how could he be that perfect?

Most of it would have been initially drafted anyway