Yuru VS Yori

Let's settle this, Sup Forums.
Which is the best moe show of Winter 2018: Comfy Campers or Antarctica Adventurers?

Antarctica is way too cold. Not comfy at all.

>actual plot and comedy vs stagnatic infomercials that loop the same shitty jokes and settingsad nauseam ever since episode 3
tough one op, really.

>comfy
YoriMoi feels more like an adventure.

The comedy in SoraYori is awful as well, man.

comfy vs seishun adventure
different genre

Why must we fight? Why can't we share the comfiness?

>random facts
So what is the "the best moe show of Winter 2018"?

All moeshit is shit by default

VEG and Franxxfags gave up after getting utterly BTFO so now they're trying to pit these two shows together, since they're clearly the best this season has to offer.

But what is the best? Tell me your opinion.

This another low for Sup Forums
What a shitposting thread, holy shit.
Stop trying to pit things against one another and enjoy anime, you fucking warmongers.

Shit taste, the comedy is absolute gold.

They're completely different, though? "Featuring cute girls" isn't a genre.

Both are equally good, AOTS tier.

>making people choose between Camping or Antartica
You are shit OP.
Beside, the best show is Takagi-san.

Apples and oranges

Rent free.

That's because it is. The shows are incomparable except in that they have cute girls going outside.

>***,*23位/***,*21位 ◎ (**4,946 pt) [*,142予約] 2018/03/28 ゆるキャン△ 1 [Blu-ray]
>***,128位/***,129位 (**2,164 pt) [*,*35予約] 2018/03/28 宇宙よりも遠い場所 1(イベントチケット優先販売申券) [Blu-ray]
This settles it.

>The comedy in SoraYori is awful as well, man.

Neck yourself

Everyone should already know which show is the best.

God I wish both were me

You first

Both are good and easy AOTS contenders but Yuru Camp takes it for me.

The OST and comfy camping adventures with Rin is just right up my alley and is so fucking relaxing to watch where as Yori is a bit more loud and fast paced with comedy and drama mixed in.

Yuru Camp is just so simple, I love it.

Judging them in the exact same light is dumb. Sora Yori has Coming of age elements, adventure elements, drama, elements and a consistent native but it also tries to make room for feel good and comedic moments. It also tried at many point to make meta jokes about common industry cliches. There's a whole lot going on and it's all extremely well done.

The one thing it's not is an episodic SOL comedy like Yuru Camp. And Yuru Camp is a very good episode SOL Comedy. It makes you feel good, it's jokes are funny, it's characters are adorable, it presents relatable comfy situations.

Sora Yori overall is a better show but to generalize their genre to being "Moe" is retarded.

I prefer Yorimoi, but both Yurucamp and Yorimoi are AOTS.

The shows are fundamentally different though. Yurucamp is comfy while Yorimoi is adventurous and emotional.

Nanatsu no Taizai 2 > Popteam > everything else

Mitsuboshi Colors.

Honestly. I think it has a timeless quality that perfectly captures the innocence of youth. Yuru Camp is wonderful, but there's no lasting impact. Sora Yori is on the verge of greatness, but it lacks that certain something to make it.

This of course can and probably will at the end. If they can stick the landing and deliver on the finale, Sora Yori will be amazing, but as of right now it's one giant tease towards that finale.

That said, this season is incredible and I love all three shows.

>This of course can and probably will CHANGE at the end.*

>bootleg Ichigo mashimaro

Slow Start

We're talking about this winter.

>SoraYori attempting comedy

>MEN! LOLROFL

Really nice comedy there, it's ghostbuster fem version tier.

>Mitsuboshi Colors.
Didn't watch the anime but from the manga every one of those girls is obnoxious, completely sucking any joy from the show. How can anyone enjoy watching a bunch of shitty brats.

Both of them are shit.
Yori Moi:
>Forced drama
>Forced comedy
>Shitty writing
>Ear-grating voice acting
>Took 9 episodes to get to Antarctica
>Shirase is an annoying cunt
Yuru Camp:
>Advertising
>Horribly unattractive character designs
>No effort put into animation
>No camping in episodes 8 and 9
>Still no camping with all the girls
>Traced backgrounds
inb4 anyone calls me a Kyoanuslicker or Triggerfag even though I hate VEG and Franxx too.
Slow Start is unironically better than both. No gimmicks and bullshit drama needed in my moe SoL show. The animation quality and character design is also far above both Yuru Camp and Yori Moi.
inb4 "then why is it not selling as well?" I don't care

Least it wasn't Hinako Note bad.

but the girls are less competent than the men?
what did user mean by this shitpost?

Yuru Camp > Sora Yori > Mitsuboshi Colors > Slow Start

>hates the shows
>still watches them every week
you might be retarded user

Yes.

I felt the same way, but for whatever reason they come off less bratty when animated. Is it the voices? Who is to say?

They're three little adorable girls. Sometimes kids are jerks, other times they try to feed hungry elephants. It evens out.

The comedy is really immature. and I fucking love it.

They're cute and NOT brats! The Colors are heroes of justice who protect their town.

Why is everything a war with you guys? Enjoy both. It's like if you eat an apple you must destroy all the other fruits in the basket.

Is insecurity a common trait amongst slow start fags? It seems like they're almost as bad as VEG and franxxtards in regards to their reflexive need to shit all over everything else to validate their shows "worth", as though its not possible to enjoy any other show.

Yori all the way. The first episode of Camp was nice but I had enough of the autism after that.

Welcome to Sup Forums circa 2018; fanbase wars and ironic twitter memes courtesy of normalfag teens.

meant for

It is an adventure.

Don't tell nu-Sup Forums this.

Yuru > Yori

Yori has too much forced drama

Remember to ignore the forced drama autist.

Why can't Yori Moi fans accept that their show is obviously badly written and badly paced?

>proving my point

>responding to the falseflagging autist

I honestly don't get Sup Forums's adoration of Sora Yori. It drowns in utter mediocrity. There's literally nothing noteworthy about the show. If it was bad, at least that'd be something - but it's not even that. It's just meh.

I hate the character designs though, along with their obnoxious 3DPD-tier personalities. So that's something, I suppose.

They're both completely different genres thus there's no reason to compare them, but Yorimoi is without question AotY despite the vast majority of 2018's anime not having aired yet.

Both are good, there is no need for shows like these to fight.

>which setting is better for my pedophile show Sup Forums?
who the fuck cares

>pedophile show
Disgusting. Yoris are way past their expiration date.

>vs
I want Sup Forums to leave.

Both are actually enjoyable, unlike leddit in the franx and violet everflop.