Idea for a manga

What do you guys think of a manga about ancient or medieval Africa akin to berserk or viland saga you could have a story about the fall of the Ghana empire and the rise of sundiata keita and his struggle against sunwugaru a seemingly invincible warrior or the Malian empire or Ethiopia maybe a Swahili sailor's journey who knows

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A warrior Queen and her rise to power the tale a gilded emperor's hajj maybe a story about the forest kingdoms Asante Yoruba and Benin people

Sounds pretty cool but r/a/cists would never approve of a manga about black people.

Eh who cares just an idea

Well I thought with all weird African blades it would make an interesting setting

Sure, we got an Ottoman manga so an African empire manga isn't out of question

Nah, nah, nah, Japanese setting for Japanese audience

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke

Black Gunner Bodyguard of Nobunaga, how's bout dat?

me and the devil blues is already a thing though

Black but not African

That could be interesting but I feel it would get a lot of backlash on here because black MC

I really wish you chuuni ideas guy fuckwits would fuck off to whatever facebook group you crawled out of

Controversy sells just like GTA

Talk to Goldberg about it. I'm sure he'll love it.

I love the salt

Pol is here

No cares when's theirs a European setting like beserk or viland saga

>asking Sup Forums what they think of a manga set in primitive africa
This will go well.

>Sup Forums

>salt lol
>we wuz kangz "idea"
who's trolling who???

How much of a snowflake do you need to be to pretend to care about sub African "history"?

why is thread being spammed with images

devil blues is a bit underground, to start. then, it never idealizes black people, but instead show them like people with conflicts and lot of deffects generaly atributed to black hoods 100 years ago. And, on top of that, the main character is not a powerful negro, but an idiot without personality that needs supernatural powers to do soemthing useful. actually, devil blues would actually have some chances of being a favorite among pol

How about one based on the epic of sundiata keita the lion king of mali

Why do care about me caring

Well if you are planning on writing it then go for it.

Thanks bro

because i like quasi-persian war animes, pseudo turk war animes, ancient chinese shit, i would really love to watch such an anime/...manga but what ever you do, how good you portrait these ppl, there are going to be reverse racial shit throwing shit at you which may result in the show being canceled, as well as the anime studio itself. pity

To make me it's just getting the chance to see it