She's so number nine

She's so number nine.

But she's number one (1) in my heart, OP.

>she

Wasn't a 3rd season announced last year? what happened to that?

Such incredible math

is she really human?

I wanna go surfing with her

>no art of bikini major with a surfboard
Why?

I'm smelling lithium now

>no areola showing

ugh

Dafuq do those lyrics mean?

bwum-bwum-bwum-bwum-bwum-bwum-bwum-bwum

I'll have two number 9s a number 9 large

came here to post this

/thread

I want to Major to crush my head between her cyborg tits

this could actually happen. One minute you are having sex with her, then she leg locks and the next thing you know, you are half the man you used to be.

How is she when she doesn't surf?

how much of a pleb am I if the Major was my first waifu?

No news for a while now. Probably going to turn up on Netflix in 2020 or something.

Not at all, user. Great taste.

Much as I love the Major's SAC design, I sometimes catch myself expecting her limbs to randomly break off at the shoulders/hips, like an action figure. Does this make me a natural-born hotgluer? Should I be concerned about this tendency?

>Changing waifus over time

okay thanks

Is that... JJFrenchie?

>Stand Alone Complex design more popular
Oiled up tranny original design on blast

you're right

it hasn't changed

Bummer, I want a 3rd gig soon. If it has the same quality as the first 2 seasons, then we might be looking at a perfect anime trilogy.

I want to smell and lick these armpits all day long.

which is best Major?

the one from the first manga

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN

damn that's an industrial grade pelvic section she has there

>yfw you realize big smoke was bidding time while the ballas were wrecking havoc on grove street.

motoko beats adam in cloaking and agility, but then again, jensen is the bastard child of inspector gadget and a warship, so motoko fighting him on hand to hand combat seems like the best choice, and even then, it's quite a gamble because typhoon.

Major, turn off the game console right now!

Fuck

I have watched everything related to GITS but I still haven't read the manga. I should start it one of these days

bret hart major

I want to interpolate her curves

SAC

hngggggggggg

Why is the author of the manga so obsessed with black penises recently?

Can she have sex?

wait what

Can cyborgs get pregnant?

Wanna find out?

Only one way to find out

She has sex with Bato once in the anime I think.

well, that would be a step forward from his wild west stuff featuring antopomorphic horse cocks.

The question is not whether or not cyborgs can have sex. The question is can they enjoy sex?

How much do I have to pour into her?

No, not really. Good night.

when you think it's enough, keep going

I knew that he was obssesed with horsecocks, didn't know he moved to BLACKED

A little boy asked her this once.

Im still mad at that kid for not tapping that. The Major really wanted to go /ss/ that night.

1, 2, 4, or 6

He sure has come a lomv way from the days where he drew that lesbian orgy scene with the Major, because he didn't wanna draw naked dudes.

Ackchyually, that's probably military-grade. Section 9 has quite the nice budget (in SAC anyway).

2nd, 6th, 1st, 4th, 3rd, 7th, 5th in that order

...Maybe some other time.

What the hell is #3 from?

excuse me what

yes.

is motoko the hottest character ever made?

no.

Yes

>he doesn't know about Masamune's doujinshi career

What the fuck was with her wearing a g string most of the damn show?

I'm not one to take offense to naked women, but she is a professional soldier, put on some pants once in a while.

>but she is a professional soldier
She's a cop trained in COIN ops. High speed low drag guys like that usually get breathers.

Hey, when you're THAT FUCKING GOOD at your job, you get a little leeway on stuff like that.

she breathes through her skin

La Li Lu Le Lo

>first

Who conveniently used Section 9 to end the threats from the Laughing Man AND le scarred manipulatah man. We all know who REALLY controls such an advanced, highly-computerized society with memes and stand alone complexes.

What the hell is 3 from?

That's not a naked woman, it's a naked robotic chassis.

Will we ever get another character like the 1995 Major again, someone who is a borderline Athene?

manga

I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flapjaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Harakiri rock. I need scissors.

Nice.

Will the Major's meme live on?

Maybe. She's been part of a secretive organization, and memes are more likely to be passed on based on how many people know about them. So she'd need to do a pretty fair non-anonymous ad campaign to let people know of her existence.

It seems unprofessional to arrive at various investigations and other govermental meetings with no pants whether or not it's flesh or robot chassis, maybe I'm just old fashioned.

>maybe I'm just old fashioned.
That's OK user, even the old monkey talks about hitting the men's room, which prompts the Major to call him an anachronism.

I wonder how proactive nanomachines are in the decade GiTS is set in, 2030's was it?

Think that's right. As for proactive nanomachines, probably not yet. AIs are still fairly controlled at that time IIRC, so any case of nanomachines being proactive is probably more accurately described as "being told to do something".

Maybe that's just due to the Patriot AI being set back in 2014 by Naomi

>GitS convergence of human consciousness into the virtual world
>MGS domination of the real world by PMCs
Seems like this would result in the Matrix. Sounds like reaching a meme technological singularity to me.

1 Manga = movie > SAC >>>>>> others

Ps1 major is missing, i liked her too

Lost his marbles after the tsunami

>not reading the manga...