Code Geass

What are your expectations for R3, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/2ic9u4.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Train off the rails, over a shark and into a fridge just in time to survive a nuclear explosion.

Lulu and CC's shenanigans at Orange-kun's farm.

Hopefully lots of cute romance between Lulu and CC :)

Disappointment like everything else in this worthless world of ours

I'm expecting it to suck hard. This way I'll be happy when it doesn't suck too hard.

pants on head retarded but entertaining plot twists like this

Expect loads of triggered Lelouch is dead, muh perfect ending fanboys crying that their assessment of the open ending is wrong.

C.C. not dying after only experiencing happiness for a short time. They like this kind of bittersweet bullshit but C.C. deserves more.

It's going to be garbage even worse than R2.

more of best girl

>le angel and devil imagery
Cheesy and overdone

the impractically connected earrings are new tho

I've got bad news, user.

>tfw you will never get to cuddle with C.C

Why live?

KALLEN

So apparently there are plenty of scenes with Ougi and Villetta in the 2nd movie and this may imply Ougi will be an important character in R3 since his scenes are prioritized over other characters like student council members or even Kallen. What gives, Sup Forums?

I just finished Code Geass, and I want to die. What other anime are this good?

Isn't he prime minister by the end of R2? It would make sense to see him quite a bit in the new series.

It will get really fucking dumb but I’ll enjoy it anyway. Just like R2.

>So apparently there are plenty of scenes with Ougi
I fucking hate that guy holy shit.

I want to see Zerozaku trying to be as fabulous as Lelouch

This and that he's the poster boy of Lelouch's gentler world. An eleven prime minister gets to happily married with a Britannian who used to be his direct enemy as a soldier and all. I think part of R3 will weight the good and the bad outcomes of Lelouch's actions and Zero Requiem.

Me too, user. Me too.

This pretty much.

>I think part of R3 will weight the good and the bad outcomes of Lelouch's actions and Zero Requiem
Hopefully. Anons were also speculating that Lelouch's return could be due to some major fuck up somewhere in the world or people finding out who the new Zero is.

I hope it restores my faith in Code Geass because everything they have released after R2 ended I hated.

Reminder that LuluCC is canon.
files.catbox.moe/2ic9u4.webm

>people finding out who the new Zero is.
Man imagine people reaction upon finding out the whole truth about Zero Requiem. Their perceived common enemy, common hero, their hope, their purpose of living and fighting, are all based on lies. Those who died are die for a charade. If anything I think the biggest flaw of ZR lies on philosophical level, that ultimately everything is a lie.

I want them to try something different with the premise even if it has Lelouch and some of the old cast again.

It'll probably be decent yet not exactly what some people want, so they'll talk shit.

I think they just have the same scenes they had in the original show. All you need to show is him meeting Villetta again and that's it.

It’s probably going to be a massive trainwreck, but the shitposting will be amusing I hope.

Is that official art? Who did it? The fact that it looks so much like X/1999 hurts more than it should.

I want them to enjoy the world that they took over together.

It's from one of the artbooks, yeah.

Thank you so much for showing me this. I had no idea I was still missing picture dramas from R1.

You must think all anime is garbage.

I wanna learn more about C.C.'s life, and really their world's history in general. Stories of Washington's Rebellion, etc.

ccfags will defend this.

Lelouch dies again.

What did he mean by this?

I thought we already had this conversation. Like, 1 or 2 threads ago. It's you right? No one else would be that dedicated to make a gif from that scene.

Meant to

>what is your expectation
Public lynching of Ougi.
I don't care how. I don't care why. I just need it to happen. Or fucking Jeremiah and Sayoko assassinating all the traitors or smth.

I'm going to be honest with you user, but I'm not that guy (I know who you're talking about). Just a CCfag trying to rile up CCfriends for shits and giggles.

Hopefully it will be an enjoyable train wreck.

Holy shit user please keep your autism at minimum level.

I'll try.

Is it not?

>Bbc master race
Even cats have this problem huh

ED for first episode is JIBUN WO for old time's sake.

their children