Darling in the franxx

Wow there was a fuck load of foreshadowing in this episode.
This is gonna be pretty shitty when 02 finds out Hiro and Ichigo kissed.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/nODVhrShwTstPwauRGb6lg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/6OsqH5H6ysEAF68cKoWuow/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/7_yfhV6Rd8_WtYd6DKXlsg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/V8SPblRXiXe6X3KoCY5sYA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she doesn't know

I think it's pretty unlikely that 002 doesn't know after Ichigo came out with saying that she had kissed someone before, it wouldn't exactly be difficult to put 2 and 2 together given Ichigo's attitude towards Hiro.

>people like this hag

-short
-slim body
-tight ass
-strong willed
-yet soft on the inside
-literally pure maiden since she’s unable to notice Goro’s feelings despite being a close friend
-a top notch partner
-believes Hiro has found what he needed with 02 but she will continue to behave protective until 02 agrees not to hurt Hiro
-a friend leader
-looks gorgeous with green eyes and blue hair
-thinks kissing is intriguing
-had a kiss with Hiro and absolutely nothing happened because he’s too obsessed with a aids infested whore to realize Ichigo is perfect
-cute face
Not a single person ITT would choose 02 a used good over her.

Will Hiro ever claim the power to make it rain?

Yeah, it would be so good if the book takes the plot down that line where the content becomes more mature yet serves a purpose in the plot.

This show makes me feel like it has the potential to go so many directions but also makes me feel like it won’t.

It looks more and more likely by each passing episode that Mitsuru is going to get between Futoshi and Kokoro, as Kokoro is the only one that ever interacts with him.

Certain levels of relationship drama in this show that helps to build mood and advance the plot is all good. I just hope they can find the right balance and not overdo it.

FLAT

>trigger
user, you're never going to see that book again.

They already want to fugg the next episode
Its happening

Right now I’m pretty sure they retain reproductive capabilities considering a few are able to feel love (ex. Hiro, Ichigo). Depending on what makes them inhuman they might have a shortened lifespan instead (I’m leaning towards this one personally), or are just destined for liquidation after reaching a certain age. Plus if the kids can still make babies it makes for better suffering later on.

Yeah no thanks, I don't like girls who abuse people who did nothing wrong.

Just because they can feel love or even physical attraction to each other doesn't mean that everything's working fine down there. I'm assuming they're being watched all the time, but surely some pair would have figured it out sooner or later, and that would just get in the way of them being the expendable soldiers of the colonies.

Making 02 their pet wouldn't be abuse. She's almost one already. Theu can go fishing and 02 can ride with her head out the window, and later she can catch fish with her teeth instead of a pole! I want Hiro and Strawberry walking 02 on a leash, giving her snacks, and her curling up on the rug sleeping in front of them while they make out watching Eva.

>I'm assuming they're being watched all the time
You can bet on it now that 02 is there and APE ordered special surveillance because of her.

>Episode 8.jpg

>mature
Get lost kid

I will be thoroughly disappointed if not.

>This is gonna be pretty shitty when 02 finds out Hiro and Ichigo kissed.
>implying
02 isn't a fucking moron she can put 2 and 2 together and most likely already knows
Hiro was the only one who knows what kissing even was who else would she think ichigo did it with fucking dr metaldick?

I have my suspicion. That maybe all of them are not human.

Guys forgive me for being slow but...?

Some draw him showering her with dollars

Klaxosaur, like APE and 02

The Absolute State of Strawfags.
You can keep on with twisting the facts to suit your agenda, you can keep overanalyzing things like the Spider, you can keep claiming one frame where she isn't smiling while going trough a door as a proof that Zero Two is a manipulator. Yes you even can keep doubling down and say what a nice and good girl ichigo is. But we will show you the truth, for we have the Oni. You can keep on saying that she gave Hiro DemonAids, but we know that he is only growing stronger. You can say that Goro will die, that Delphinium is better, but you will never defeat the Strelitzia, the Flower of FAITHFULNESS IN RELATIONSHIPS! You can say that the Jian will die, but you are nothing but fools, for this motive will carry the story like the Winds of Love the Wings of the Honored Couple. Great Shitposters like the Blessed Floweranon, our Sup Forumsngel of love and his tremendous victory with Episode 4, that made his name immortal. Or the Blue Oni Theory, that still is possible and while not winning the war yeat, certainly the possibility of Hiro deeing due to his badge is defeated, you lose again after Episode 6. Yes, even the Prophecy of the Charlemagnefags from /his/ say that the strawberry will fail. You cannot win.

And while your losing and your shitty waifu is bullied, we will remind you of the moment, she showed her true colours.

When he takes it from Papa. Nice Quints.
Kokoro will be your ally in this endeavour.

I think Dr. FranXX is talking about 002s mother here. He might just be 002 father, literally.

I wonder what franxxgramps ultimate plan is, colonize the world with superior onis?

So TRIGGER needs to put in the right trigger to trigger any latent potential that the characters have.

Unless something else triggers them first?

So… how many episodes will it be before Kokoro is knocked up by either Mitsuru or Futoshi? With that baby book she got from that Pharmacy, it’s only a matter of time she’s going to cause some serious consternation among the main squad or APE. Though it begs the question whether as parasites they even can have children, or even sex to begin with. For all we know they could neutered. Given the crapsaccharine world they seem to live in, I’m beginning to feel that they are disposable biological tyke bombs used and abused by a council of transhuman immortals that have been around since the beginning. Add to this a society of adults that seems eerily similar to one that is portrayed in Ergo Proxy, and we have recipe for much heartache, suffering and maybe a sex scene or four.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/nODVhrShwTstPwauRGb6lg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/6OsqH5H6ysEAF68cKoWuow/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/7_yfhV6Rd8_WtYd6DKXlsg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/V8SPblRXiXe6X3KoCY5sYA/

wow...so this is the power of onifags...

What does he mean by "consume your emotions"? Does he mean for Hiro to not get to attached? Or does he mean that Oni will literally consume his capacity to feel emotions?

>brainlets think she will literally get knocked up, and won't just learn about sex and relationships from the book
heh

If you want to pilot 02's ass, you must not fall in love with her.

He means Hiro shouldn't let his emotions for her consume him.

I only suspect Dr Franxx to be a caretaker to bring up Zero Two, perhaps his father.

With the hand holding scene in the OP, I suppose Zero Two’s past will be revealed in due time.
Maybe when Hiro asks?

he said ",too" after, so I assume he would mean the same way she "consumed" his body.
and by that I mean Hiro is yelling out things like "My wings belong to you." and such.

Who would you synchronize most with?

02 probably, if I were inclined towards suicide at least

I don't know about Franxx being her father but I'm ready to believe that the red oni in the beginning wasn't 02, but her mother or something. They look different and if 02 could transform into a full oni you'd think they would have hinted at that by now.

I fucking hate 02 so fucking much.
Probably the most obnoxious anime character ever.

Ikuno probably, unless she really is a lesbian, then maybe Ichigo

She might actually be 'devouring' something from him (like yellow blood cells for example) so it could be why he said "too".

>you'd think they would have hinted at that by now
We're 1 episode out of the intro. This isn't exactly late game.

Go full Kazuchika Okada with it

miku

Facial expressions

She probably would have turned red-skin during episode 6 if Hiro didn't wake up.
She was getting more and more feral looking as the struggle went on and she still had the limiter on her head.

It’s okay. Ichigo fags got the bone thrown in but 02 will get Hiro in the end. I hate Ichiro fags so much. She’s literally the Anakin of the show

best boy

user, she knows.
She'd have to be pretty much retarded to not get it after Hiro and Ichigo's reactions.
Also why the fuck do people create atleast 4 threads on a fucking thursday

>limiter on her head.
its just a locator, user

Bullshit, 02 is all about ''MUH kiss is Special''

those are the horns.
the headband suppresses the horns signal.

Imagine being Hiro in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Ichigo, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your flat, midget body and incompetent leader skills. I will totally listen to you, both as a person and as a pilot." when all he really wants to do is initiate the smooch on his hot Oni girl wearing the modest one piece swimsuit in the ocean. Like seriously imagine having to be Hiro and not only stand on the cold beach while Ichigo flaunts her slutty 2 piece bikini, the night sky barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just stand there, second after second, line after line, while she stammered out her beta orbiter feelings. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her bossy attitude as everyone on the beach told her she's A COMPETENT LEADER and DAMN, ICHGO LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand here and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been locking lips with the pink-haired dinogirl for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Plantation 13. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her stupid haircut as she starts walking in your footsteps like some creepy autistic stalker, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to listen to her childish feelings and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then she starts talking about the kiss you hated and trying to be the homewrecking slut in your relationship, and you know you could continue ignoring her and swim out to the ocean to find 02, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Hiro. You're not going to lose your recently appointed position as Strelizia's stamen over this. Just bear it. Interrupt her confession and bear it.

Now that would be amazing. I’d believe it more though if Hiro constantly refused to ride Zero Two’s ass get in the FranXX.

Soon

Holy shit, this threads are awful. The serie lost a lot of momentum after episode 6.

do we really need him to be Shinji? what the fuck are you trying to do this show user.

I thought the forest in the Plantation is man-made?
The Plantation is like a multilevel super mega mobile city.
One level is forest with lake and another level is that barren adult city.
Theres so many levels and doors and walkways.
Maybe they will include a Plantation cross section in some guide book/encyclopedia in the future.

The beach is just natural.

Based on what we've seen there's the Cage, City, and Franxx garage to plantations, and I assume some magma storage and extraction place

If you're on this board, you probably considered suicide.

So, we Sora no Woto now with people in old buildings that they don’t really understand the significance of? And there are some carts before horses here too. For example, why do the girls have different costumes? Because they get given all of their clothes so the costumes were chosen by whom, exactly? Interesting because before I thought about it, I was expecting 02, who’s quite happy to skinny dip, to be wearing something made of a little bit of string and not much else.

Then there’s the whole setup. Why would they be allowed to go there all on their own? Of course they aren’t alone because the food didn’t magically appear out of nowhere. Which then begs the question of why they were allowed to roam through a place full of information about things they know nothing (or very little of). Again it must have been all planned. Like one of them said (can’t remember who), is this some kind of test?

Lastly the whole situation. If there are places where klaxosaurs never go, why aren’t people living there instead of being cooped up in the plantations? Were the former inhabitants forcibly shipped out? And how many other places are there like that in the world? And did they really move the whole plantation just for a beach trip? I think it’s a deliberate setup. Maybe Mistilteinn wasn’t based on the “guest house” they found, maybe it’s the other way around.

In summary, as usual we are being drip-fed information in a highly-controlled fashion, and with every piece we realise even more how little we know. That’s quite a feat for a beach episode that includes all the usual tropes.

>In summary, as usual we are being drip-fed information in a highly-controlled fashion

Whoa...it's like...we're the parasites too...

Maybe they hope that Japan’s birth rate will shoot up after they air this,
Its like sexy and fanservice has become a DNA of Japan anime, maybe there can be a research paper on how this come about.

Shows like this is best to speculate, original script not an adaptation.
Good exercise for the mind too.

ohh boy…. when Kokoro got that baby book, I got vvv ep 11 vibes all over again(those who know, will know D0=). I just feel it’ll get that serious.

i don't think she put the pieces together yet. she feels really strongly about kissing and her darling being hers only, so i honestly doubt she would have no reaction at all if she had.
it could be that she didn't even believe ichigo, which would be why she teased her like she's a child who's obviously not mature enough to actually have kissed. also the episode foreshadowed it way too much not to do a cliché dramatic reveal later

I've never even been depressed a day in my life. I just like anime.

What are they planning?

Poisoning the honey.

Ichigo is planning to interfere with 02Hiro again, Ikuno is deciding how to go about pretending to support her while actually sabotaging the plan in order to increase her own odds with the strawberry.

It's speculation like this that makes me cherish anime without prior source material

The dub handled the "I lost my partner" scene pretty well tbqh

It is good or just trash?

It was very much tongue-in-cheek

Did they pull off Oni sounding cute like when she is jumping on the bed/asking Hiro to make it rain or is she still doing the voice completely megaslut? episode 4 sold me that the part was miscast.

Good, but I'm the kind of person to give dubs more of a chance if the show takes place outside of Japan.

I have been wondering, does Ikuno realizes she is a lesbian? Since the kids are very sheltered, they probably don't even know what gay is

I think so, but wouldn't it be best if you judges it for yourself?

the show takes place in Japan though

>Ichigo is staring down from the window at Hiro and 02 snuggling together
>she has a complicated expression on
>tears fill her eyes as she realizes she wants to be the one there with him
>02 glances up at her and shoots her the smuggest smug
>she proceeds to gently lift Hiro's chin and start thoroughly tasting his mouth
>Ichigo wants to yell at them and pushes the window open to try to end the kiss
>the window is locked

When she starts to fantasize about piloting with her? Maybe asks the adults if its possible?

W-well the guy directing the dub is the guy who voices Bakugo, and from what I see/saw on Twitter, he did a good job when he directed New Game

Today he shall remind them

Ichigo deserves it this time for being a nosy bitch.

>Ikuno ask if two girls can pilot
>Kokoro ask about babies
>both are never seen again

>Hiro has clearly chosen someone else
>instead of accepting that, Ichigo is trying to interfere with them as much as she can

She plans to kill the wild irrational oni. Ichigo has already realised that Hiro feels very uncomfortable about the retarded way which 02 treats him.

Realizing in the sense that she understands that there is something strange and uncommon about her, maybe not since she doesn't have any sort of cultural context for it. If she is indeed a lesbian with feelings for Ichigo she'd probably understand about as much as any of the straight parasites, so not much at all.

I just want Naomi to come back

>Ichigo is currently the primary antagonist of the series

02 is /fa/ as fuck

guess that's all it takes to be an antagonist on this poorly written show

>Ichigo is currently the primary protagonist of the series *

I thought she was ready to move on at the start of episode 6 but she just doesn't know when to quit and now it's pathetic. Ichigo needs to find her own happiness.

They're going to try to prank 02 but it will horribly backfire humiliating Ichigo right in front of Hiro.

>not rooting for Ichigo so you can have Oni to yourself

She's dead, but I bet when HIro finds out Papa killed her that will be the what finally makes him go rogue.

>episode 6
Oops, I meant episode 7.