ITT: forgotten anime

No one ever talks about Yozakura Quartet any more, especially not the 2008 anime.

I remember
NO DOUJINS

I wish more people would talk about darling in the franxx

How was Kyousougiga?

Kouya was good but I guess people didn't like the forced drama, didn't bother me.
I see a lot of webms for it, looks nice; probably was the latest one.

Betterman

The ULTIMATE 2deep4U anime

Evangelion doesn't compare.

one of my yearly rewatches

Nice. The final is meh, the ovas are better

DADADADADADADADADADADADADADA

The ONAs are complete nonsense on their own, moreso than the series.

So is this Re:Creators levels of dropped the ball or?

nah

best girl

Kyousogiga was a bit rushed maybe but never overstayed it's Re:Creators

Blazer Hime>>>K-on Hime. There I said it.

same, the newer deviated too much from the character designers style. Don't know his name, but see his work in stuff like the SMT Survivor games and elsewhere

I loved Katanagatari and not a lot of people mention it

I think it is because it is a solid anime. Like there is literally nothing bad about it, so that means there isn't going to be any arguments about it, which means no controversy. Which overall means it will get the least attention. I love the anime too, and I recommend it to anyone I know.

Koto a best Rie Kugimiya loli

my negro

Nobody talks about the 2008 anime because is shit, Hana no Uta is waaaay better

It was solid and not terribly polarizing with only a modest number of viewers. It's unsurprising it doesn't get dredged up for shitflinging.

inb4 dantalian

It's sad that this show was forgotten almost immediately after the show ended. While the game's still popular in Japan, it's like people don't recall anymore that it had an anime,

bento
beelzebub

it's what Hellsing was to Hellsing Ultimate. An adaptation with a more western OST and only two volumes of manga to work with that got deservedly overshadowed by a manga-following remake.

Aokana was good though. I still rewatch the final episode sometimes. It was pretty fucking cool.

Did you like the OP, user?

All I know is that this season aired.
I don't know if it's finished. I don't know what the evolutions are. I don't know the plot. I don't know the villains.

The ED singer went on hiatus, interestingly enough. It was done by the same girl who sang Mayoiga's OP.

Yeah but I like the game OP more.

all kid anime with pokemon being the exception
bleach