Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Hen storytime

Well, here is chapter 21.

Things are getting pretty hype in the manga.

Enjoy!

Other urls found in this thread:

jaiminisbox.com/reader/series/cardcaptor_sakura__clear_card_arc/
mediafire.com/file/a87h273p6sbe97d/ClearCardArcChapter14.zip
mediafire.com/file/5fsndczxu54n5zs/ClearCardChapter15.zip
mediafire.com/file/u5md343s5hks3ol/Clear Card Arc chapter16.zip
mediafire.com/file/6grfb1ci3cec5nd/ClearCardArcChapter17.zip
mediafire.com/file/i9alc1vi232cvcy/ClearCardArcchapter18.zip
mediafire.com/file/mmkyr06vgd4p5wz/Clear Card Chapter 19.zip
mediafire.com/file/508wibgv6pmr7x7/Clear Card Arc chapter 20.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dumped the raw earlier with a linked translation and only one other person posted in the thread before it died.

Great chapter though. The 4 pages where Nadeshiko appears and then Sakura goes into the trance are some of my favorite manga pages in recent memory. It's also interesting that Record can replay memories of a space. So it's not completely useless. I have no idea where the story is going. Eriol sends a picture of Clow's magic circle to Kero and Momo says something is "resonating".

A nude, maybe?

So I think this is the first time Kero transforms into his big form in the manga. I don't even know why he does it here. Seems overly dramatic.

Great grandpa's a great character.

Anyone have any theories on this? Hopefully it's not a sign that they're going to bring Clow back into this because I think that'd be pretty stupid. Though it depends on how it's done. I figured Clow's story was over.

Well, we all figured Sakura story was over.

Does this have something to do with clow making dead people back in tsubasa?

Thanks for posting these! That scene with Record is getting me hype for sure

You're welcome!
Please bump the thread until i finish dumping, so people interested in the manga can read it.

If it is then it just makes you wonder who Sakura wants to bring back if it is about Sakura. I'm sure she'd like her mom back but it's not like she's obsessed with her being alive again like Clow apparently was with Yuko. I don't think that's what they're talking about but Eriol sending Kero Clow's magic circle makes me rethink.

Also wasn't the point that you can't bring dead people back to life? From what I remember Clow just stopped Yuko from moving with the rest of time. So she wasn't initially dead but she was kept from dying.

This seems like the first time Akiho saw the figure from the outside. I don't know if that has any significance.

Akiho isn't the final boss confirmed.

Maybe the thing that is not good has something to do with Sakura wishing something that could brake the universe. There is a reason why someone dead cannot come back to life.

And that's it. I hope you liked it.

Fuck you Momo, stop talking in riddles.

Not really. She was the cloaked figure earlier, I don't know why this time she was having an out of body experience. Also the way Yuna says "the other guardians" makes me think more that him and Momo are Akiho's guardians. But I still don't know how they'd make Akiho an Eriol-type figure. Her memories being suppressed is something common I've seen thrown around.

Possibly, but I haven't seen anything that immediately springs to mind.

Although the clear cards seem to spring from Sakura's desires for various things so maybe they're a part of it? There seems to be a ton of possible pieces of what's going on but no idea how they all fit together. There's a ton of stuff going on at the same time that have to be related but they don't seem to be.

Thank you for posting the chapter, user.

Post your face when in the anime, the nameless card is Sakura creating her own cards by her uncounscious desires foreshadowing.

Well, thank you.

Your welcome.

more questions without answers, this monthly thing is killing me

I like it. Gives me something to look forward to. And being weekly wouldn't help much anyway. The story might proceed a bit quicker (15 pages a week vs 30 pages a month) but you'd also sacrifice art quality. I definitely like monthly more than weekly manga anymore.

Thanks for dumping the chapter, user.

So, pretty much confirmed this will somehow tie with tsubasa.

These threads and this chapter really are making me want to read TRC. I have never read it because people shit on it, but it seems pretty interesting and i think it will be relevant for CC.

There's already a small part of Tsubasa with an official tie in with CCS. Whether anything else will show up is still up in the air. I'd read it though, I think it's really good but it does cause some potential continuity issues if you think too much about it. It shouldn't be that confusing if you've watched any time travel movies or anything.

we are getting CLAMP'D. Nothing is sacred.

It's all conjecture right now. We don't have any answers. We have however had two consecutive chapters without a card capture.

can't you sense it? Dark times are approaching, CLAMP hasn't fucked anything up in a long time.

Best Granddad.

> I don't even know why he does it here. Seems overly dramatic.
Because he's Kero-chan.

It'll be fine

It'll all be okay.

theory, it's akiho. She's on the brink of dying just like Sakura's mother and the D putting her near Sakura so they develop a strong bond is what he's banking on for her to make a card to save her at the last second

He always did it for serious talk with Yue in the old series.

I think it's Sakura who's dying soon

Is it just some kind of magic standard that magicians in CCS-world have one animal and one fabulous human guardian? Goddamn

I kinda hope this new season causes a "resurgence" of merch

Kinda want a smallish Kero plush

So they ARE her guardians. I know it's obvious but some people were denying it.
What? The chapter implies she's the robed figure, just having an out-of-body moment.

Post the OTP

Kaito seems to be a human though. a D rank Magician at that. Too powerful to be just a guardian like Kero and company.

the worst thing is how much we will have to wait for the anime adaptation of the climax in this arc since i seriously doubt we'll get only 23 episodes

Great chapter. Thanks for the dump, user.

WHY HASN'T SOMEONE PUT ALL 21 CHAPTERS IN AN EASY-TO-DOWNLOAD WINRAR FILE YET

I DON'T WANT TO REDDIT TO READ

At least there are things happening so people will stop crying about clean card being boring.

ded

I don't see how, unless you mean the parallels to her mother are more literal than symbolic.

Thanks for the dump user. Good chapter.

Something, something, her body can't contain all her magical power. That wasn't stated on the past but forced sequel

Have Syaoran and Touya interacted yet? Are they still at odds with each other?

Loli Nadeshiko is too adorable for this world

In the manga they haven't. They're both going to be at the aquarium in the next anime episode though.

Is chapter 14 and onwards not on a proper site? I don't want to read it on fucking facebook.

>I kinda hope this new season causes a "resurgence" of merch
It already did. They're realeasing tons of new merch everyday.

Notice that there is a D in Clow's magic circle, Clow will probably be confirmed as a D member who renonced the title. And Yuna now wants his legacy (the clow cards) but since they went clear, he is making Clow's successor make more cards because he needs them to save Akiho's life (trading it for Sakura's maybe) or something like that.

they are working together

>killing Sakura

>accepting_your_death.jpg

>Kaito seems to be a human though
I mean it's not like Yukito can't function as a normal student and live a mostly normal life, Kaito could be a guardian that doesn't have a disconnect from his true form like Yue/Yukito do and can retain his magical powers even in his human form.

>resonate
Reminder

STOP CLAMP

They aren't even on Goddess.

you can find from chapter 8 onwards on either one of the tumblr pages normally posted in these threads.

You literally can't stop them

watanuki is clow and yuuko is sakura

I'm scared, is there nothing sacred to CLAMP? Are they gonna CLAMP-up their most beloved series?

Only if they want to kill their careers, I guess.

Motherfucking Clow, I can't believe he's behind everything once again.

Will Clow be the endgame boss? Is he playing everyone like a fiddle?

Akiho is the final boss, maybe controlled by Yuna, but they are probably doing whatever it is they are doing for Clow-related reasons.

Give me time and i will upload a file with all the chapters. Just keep the thread alive.

Chapter 1-13:
jaiminisbox.com/reader/series/cardcaptor_sakura__clear_card_arc/

Chapter 14:
mediafire.com/file/a87h273p6sbe97d/ClearCardArcChapter14.zip

Chapter 15:
mediafire.com/file/5fsndczxu54n5zs/ClearCardChapter15.zip

Chapter 16:
mediafire.com/file/u5md343s5hks3ol/Clear Card Arc chapter16.zip

Chapter 17:
mediafire.com/file/6grfb1ci3cec5nd/ClearCardArcChapter17.zip

Chapter 18:
mediafire.com/file/i9alc1vi232cvcy/ClearCardArcchapter18.zip

Chapter 19:
mediafire.com/file/mmkyr06vgd4p5wz/Clear Card Chapter 19.zip

Chapter 20
mediafire.com/file/508wibgv6pmr7x7/Clear Card Arc chapter 20.zip

He has magical powers, Shaoran coul sense it, if i remember correctly.

I still think that Clear Card ends with Sakura giving her Key to TRC Sakura that's married already so maybe only the adult Sakura and Syaoran from Tsubasa will appear.

I don't think they will do more than that because it will be confusing to the more casual viewers of CCS.

Based.

CLAMP is going to go full kojima and have literally everything be linked to TRC, holic, and Kobato somehow.
Clear Card is actually the wonderland sequel.