Berserk

Now that Casca's alright, what's the game plan now? Is it time to kick Griffith's ass?

>Now that Casca's alright
hhahahahaha, wait for the next chapter, shit's gonna hit the fan real fast, soon.

after a short reunion arc it would be nice to have a godhand backstory arc

>casca
>not going to be evil
hahahahaha

>almost 11 years since the Golden Age ended
>Casca finally "awakens"
>just a prank bro gatsu will never reclaim his wife

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

the idea of evil is one hell of a "villain" concept.
How can Miura write the ending as anything but a tragedy?

what will her first real words be?

Griffith did nothing wrong

Sure, but first they have to all get back on the boat.

"Who are you?"

Where's Griffith?

Where is my husbando Griffith?

Guts reaction is going to make me cry. I can feel it.

i think i wont be able to make it bros even if caska slightly cucks guts. with her baby forming Griffith's material body there is a wealth of shitty mature copout miura can take.

If Casca turns out fully healed (give or take the ptsd of course), there is going to be serious temptation for Guts to just stay on Elfhelm. Something is going to happen that will force Guts back towards taking down Griffith.

I'm gonna kill Griffith!

where did that cold throbbing birdman phallus go?

i have a genuine question about the other planes of existence. is the idea of evil really the the most powerful entity within berserk? there is no indication of it wielding power beyond the weave of human destiny and from schierke's explanation of the other planes wouldnt entities that form the forces of nature be even more terrifying from a power perspective or do they fall into muh causality?

Evil is a force that can own the hearts of men. Thats why its so strong in every media.

>Griffith ever getting his comeuppance
Not happening

>I enjoyed it

>kick Godiffth’s ass
>not realizing Guts will be manhandled with the exception of landing a blow showing that Humanity can be strong
>Guts will always be a struggler, he can’t beat the equivalent of god, that’s the point of the series
Sure, Guts will contribute by weakening him or causing him to destroy his own country, but Griffth’s Downfall will be because of himself along with Moonboy

please

I need her to say "where's griffith"

I hate NTR but I love it as a narrative device for the ultimate fucking suffering for the protagonist

>Femto's was bigger

Considering other entities seem to depend on humans recognition to act and that the idea of evil was born by the unconcious collective and has influence over most if not all of the actions and feelings of humans at any time and knowelge over causality to achieve a desired outcome i would argue that the only way to deeat it would be humans accepting pain as part of life or the idea itself bringing an end to pain and suffering.

What if she has no memory of the Eclipse? Will they ride the Eagles back to Rickert’s house and show her the sword graveyard? Will Rickert make her some cool armor? She could take up the repeater crossbow so Guts could focus on swinging his sword.
Who am I kidding? She’s gonna be a shitshow. Guts is barely human now and isn’t the man she loved back in the Golden Age. When she sees Griffith in his shiny white armor again she’ll start to wonder who the real villain is.

Why do Berserk threads die so fast?

I'd be very dissapointed if she's just a good girl. I want her to say fuck you to Guts and go back to Griffith to become a powerful evil bitch.

Last one hit the bump limit, which isn't uncommon within days of a chapter release. Now they just migth be slowing down again. Nothing wrong with that.

"Why does my left tiddie have a bite mark on it?

>"I forgive Griffith"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

We'll probably get more of Rickert's adventure then.

I'm honestly more curious what Shierke and Farnes's reactions will be once Casca fully awakens. Assuming things work out, Guts and Casca will get back together. Will drama ensue? Will Farnes's heart be broken? I don't know. But I'm really looking forward to my (sometimes) grimdark fantasy soap opera.

We already had many threads after the last chapter was released.

>She loses her memory and can't remember Guts at all.

Is it even possible to kick his ass? Isn’t he like an immortal demon god?

Ask Rickert, he and his Sandnigger army are getting ready to kick Faggiths ass

Since when is he immortal? Maybe he won't age but nothing that says that a well placed swing from an astral plane killing slab won't fix

"I dream't I had a baby."

>it's been more than a decade of retarded casca
>she doesn't come back fully in tact

>11 years
If it's not a 'it's still 2007 now' meme then I have to tell you that it ended 20 years ago

Cucksca is going to break Gut's heart and only prime cunny can ease the pain

nah, they're going to put aside their differences, see how pointless revenge is, and go their separate ways amicably

I'm gay. That is, I love men.

Only logical answer

>Now that Casca's alright
She's got a heart covered in black thorns that pumps darkness. There is no way she's "alright".

>what's the plan
Casca and Guts need a reunion with their son (Griffith).

>''What took me so long?''

PRIDE FEEDS THEIR BLACKENED HEARTS.
AND THIRST MUST BE QUENCHED TO FUEL HYPOCRISY
CLEANSING FLAMES IS THE ONLY WAY TO REPENT
RENONCE WHAT MADE YOU WORDS THAT KILL!
WOULD YOU SPEAK THEM TO ME?
WITH YOUR BREATH SO STILL,IT MAKES ME BELIEVE....
THE SINS,NEVER DIE
CAN'T WASH THIS BLOOD OFF OUR HANDS
LET THE WORLD FEAR US ALL
IT JUSTS MEANS TO AN END
A SALVATION LIES IN THE FATHER'S SINS
BEYOND THE TRUTH,LET ME SUFFER NOW!
IN MY HEART I JUST KNOW THERE'S NO WAY TO LIGHT UP THE DARK...IN HIS EYES

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This. KEK.

>I know your face. Farnese. Farnese. Guts?
>Dark have been my dreams of late.
>Where is moon child? Where is my son?

Sounds like something a woman would say.

>there is going to be serious temptation for Guts to just stay on Elfhelm
He might want to eventually settle there, but Guts knows they still have to deal with the brands. It's also the reason why something obviously has to happen to the godhand/hell.

>What if she has no memory of the Eclipse?
What are the thorns?

>Where is moon child?

Casca will go want to "see" and "confront" Griffith and she wiĺl tell Guts she needs to go alone to complete her journey kek

Moon child

Why would she call him moon child?

I just used it as a placement. You can change that out for whatever you want. "Where is son? Where is my son?" Would sound like she is still a bit retarded.

Because he only appeared in that form during full moon because of astral hijinks?

>implying she isn't gonna blame guts for literally everything
>implying she won't fuck off back to griffith.
>implying this is gonna end in anything other then all encompassing tragedy where humanity completely dies out and the idea of evil rules the planes for the rest of eternity.

The idea of evil will die with humanity

TELL ME WHY TELL ME WHY

Who perceptive do you think Casca was? I consider recognizing Farnese a bit improbable but not impossible. Noticing when the moonboy appeared? Nah

Judging by her dreams (the fucked up ones where everyone looked like children's scribbles) she obviously has recollection of the people that have been traveling with her and she behaves differently towards different people so she is not a complete vegetable either. Also in her nightmare there was a representation of Guts protecting her and pulling her along so I'd say it's safe to assume that once she sorts out her trauma and gets her wits back she's going to remember quite a lot. I would even go as far as saying she'll remember just how much Guts has done to her. Really the only way this won't happen is an amnesia twist, which would be fucking pointless at this point. This is supposed to be the culmination of a 20-year suffering and just switching one problem for another would be bad storytelling.

The scribbles should have made you realise she has a very basic, childlike grasp of the world around her.
>culmination of a 20-year suffering
Our time is irrelevant, it's been 2-3 years for Guts and Casca

No its gonna go down that she wants bird dong, like she did before this mess, and she may very well blame guts for cornering griffith enough to have him break the damn world in half. You really think this will end in anything other then suffering and that behelit bring used you are probably wrong.

It's been 5 years.

>coming back
>fully intact
That’s not possible. She’s going to be fucked up in some way or form. There’s no happy outcome especially for her remembering what happened

Don't tell me you cheated on me.

I'm honestly convinced she will become an apostle and guts will break killing her, thus setting the stage of warpath of guts killing literally every single thing on his way to falconia and beheading griffith.

I still don't see how the fuck is Guts going to kill Griffith. Hell he wasn't even able to make a dent on the Female demon and he's not even a match for the huge bull demon guy

Guts will break his limit and turn bald

Guts is better than Zodd now though.

cite some sources. he's basically the same still, what has he added beyond the armour berserk mode (which has back damage anyway)

There is going to be some bullshit going on with his sword.

In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law...? ... At least it is true that man has no control, even over his own will.

Do you forget how much of a ridiculous buff the armour is? The only thing that seperated Guts and Zodd before was Zodd being faster and stronger in his apostle form. The armour removes that gap.

Hail hydra

>kick Griffith's ass
A boor like Guts doesn't have what it takes to come even close to harming someone as perfect as Lord Griffith!

Not a bad Idea

Fuck off Cuckus, go get your dick chewed off.

>griffith is best girl
Put a Corkus in it, Guts is best.

Delet dis

>he saved a fake translation
Embarrassing

Wasn't the Idea birthed by humanity's need for meaning? There's no reason it can't outlast the thing that brought it into existence. When your parents die, you don't automatically die as well.

>no fun allowed
pathetic

Okay so Caska will come back,
She will be damaged, a bit broken, like Guts was when we first came back from the eclipse, But she will be alive, and understand, She knows Guts protects her, she knows Griffith took everything, even her child to be. She does not need to look for her child because the moon child comes to them. People have forgotten how strong caska really was. She was cunning intelligent and powerful. Even when she was Feral she still was developing and recovering albeit slowly, she used a sword perfectly and killed those three bandits, she also for some reason jumped down the side of the cliff with great agility. Her physical form is fine, she just needs to have some time to recover and heal. She will have a bit of PTSD, but she has been working through that even if we can not hear what she has to say.

Griffith as Satsuki makes a lot of sense.

How can you read this panel and think that everything is going to go back to normal? Casca is headed down a tragic path.

The tragedy will be having to struggle every day like guts. Skull night has been wrong before, his allusions are not law.

So you're not worried about the thorns at all?

Is the next chapter due soon? I'm so fucking anxious about Casca.

The thorns are a representation of her pain and how having her memories would cause her harm like what she did not want was remembering. If skull night is to be right it will be because she did not want to remember. The darkness pouring out of her heart was either a part of the dreamland, or a representation of her beast of darkness.

March 23, we all have to suffer till then.

End of the month, same as always.