Isekai thread

Only talk about good Isekai's

Sure

Like Tsuki ga?

>we used to get like a thread per week tops when something big like shield hero manga had a chapter out
>now its 4/7 per day
we all gonna make it brahs, we all gonna get isekai'ed in the end

Lotte no Omocha is peak Isekai

I want Tomoki to die painfully, Hibikek can fuck right off too.

Does this page seem silly to you?

>ants
>dungeon seeker
>good
>isekai

Why is the fedoraguy in his trousers?

>isekai
>good
pick one

Oh my rubber nen

>Like Tsuki ga?
no that one is actually good, and not ironic shitpost material

It looks like he froze solid or something, that's not really a pose for someone laying on their back

Shield hero manga threads arent that active.

Tomoki is fucking repulsive.

Don't say it, or the whole thread will devolve into mouth breathing retards.

digimon?

if only this was isekai it would probably the only good written one.

I was annoyed that Sword Tensei doesn't have a new chapter of the manga out yet, so I started reading the LN.

It's absolutely fantastic. Well it was, when I got to the sky island undead dungeon the translations became garbage. I'm sticking through the shitty translations and hopefully it'll get better after this bit.

Good isekai, best girl.

just a exemple, back in 2014/15 shieldbro got a spike in popularity if i'm not mistaken.
They do,the MT fuckwad dropped and based cardboard got the show running now

>reading LN
>It's absolutely fantastic
>Well it was, then the translations became garbage

If this series doesn't end with MC getting killed by his brainwashed harem, I'll be sad.

Gambling disagreement.

Episode 8 didn't finish LN book 2.

They're not going to cram book 3 into just 3 episodes, are they?

I mean, it's not like they could make the show much worse by trying to do so, but c'mon.

Man, reading shield hero and mushoku tensei in hastily translated web documents was such a rush back then, especially when the queen finally arrived to punish everyone.

I think I read one chapter of Cardboard's and it seemed good but I didn't get my hopes up just yet. Glad to hear they're going to be back on target.

Ensig's translations weren't bad, I've read better but Comet was just utterly, utterly shit.

Still, Sword Tensei does SO MUCH BETTER as a Manga since Fran tends to be a catgirl of few words, but the body language and expressions in the manga give her so much more character. I love the shit out of this.

>shitty mtl group picks up novel you're reading
>read comments
>people actually defending shitty mtl group
>shitty mtl group acting all hurt and flaring drama out the ass

I just can't stand mindrape powers, doesn't help that he himself is a cowardly, snivelling piece of shit who deserves all the bullying he got in school, I like the goddess more than him and she's a brat on a power trip.

They are called shit eaters for a reason user

I've been reading Risou no Himo Seikatsu. Can anybody recommend any other Loving Monogamous Relationship-based wish fulfillment?

Kill No More

They're gonna skip all the fun camping days to cram GLASS VIALS in our faces.

>tumblr
Go back

why not just call it overlord thread then?

I like the goddess after what she did for Makoto's parents. Tomoki is irredeemable trash, whose allies don't even like him, until they get brainwashed. The thing that scares me most right now is Tomoki has at least one of the Rose Garden secret original adventurers of origin or whatever the fuck they were called under his brainwashing.

Because overlord has a season 2 currently running, and it is filled with Lizardmen and Climb.

>a scene without the mc in it = worldbuilding
overlordfags sure have it rough, deluding themselves that it's great

Say what you might about this, but this gave me my fetish for merchant dog girls.

cause you sick fucks have your own general
now get lost.

Tomoki needs to suffer, but Makoto can't kill him like he deserves, or he would already be dead.
>I mean, it's not like they could make the show much worse
They certainly will try. It needed a better adaptation, or could have at least focused on fanservice to make up for the rest being done poorly.
Camping and harem interactions are much better than some side plot to end this.

>misadventures of autistic skeleton
>good

>all this time selling arifureta as this edgy as fuck thing
>MC only kills in self defense
>puts on a tough front but is willing to help innocents
>keeps the bunny peoplefrom going over the edge, no pun, when they get too lively under his tutelage
Was I bamboozled? Some kind of reverse psychology ploy? I am enjoying it though.
>inb4 mangareader
I don't care about your site autism.

How do you rate isekai.
Every single one I read is goes like this.
Good start its interesting.
Mc who is a virgin loser(this always) gets powers and becomes strong after a few fights and learns about the world. (Best part)
Then he gets a boat load of bitches
Fucks non of them
All of them are one of a few popular personality (cute shy tomboy, hot bitch who is up her own ass but falls for mc any way, loving wife/mother, etc)
Then turns in to a horribly written slice of life/romance in a new world with cat girls.

I got a few I would rate 8/10 for 20 chapters and then 2/10 when the writer changes over form what he is good at to romance with 7 chicks to shy to do shit and a mc with romance autism.

It doesn't stay monogamous for long
The queen is basically forced to accept having more lovers because politics and stuff

It'll spike again once the anime airs. But im not looking forward to the rampant shitposting

The fuck kind of name is Liola?

Let me dream, user.

The manga progress is slow way behind the LN and it doesn't help biamamscans's manga translation schedule is slow.

Arifureta isn't even edgy it's just incredibly chuuni and it even makes fun of how overly chuuni the mc is.

New chapter of black company is out

Ask the chinks. Also, he's apparently a pretty boy that successfully passed for a man's wife while crossdressing. Take that as you will.

>Dragon eating lizard
Is this cannibalism?

wait wtf? is this some cucked another shit? dropped.

Seiun Wo Kakeru
It wasnt forced on her she forced it on her husband

What's going on here?

>How do you rate isekai.
Is it keeping me entertained?

>Loving Monogamous Relationship
29-Sai

I'm not a lolicon but this is very hot.

she was forced by the circumstances

>this bait

There's nothing lolicon about it since it's just a hug pillow

>dragon eating lizard
>not dragon eating dragon
What do you think?

>other isekaifags hate overlord because it's too well written so they need to bash it to feel secure
Feels bad.

Why is SAO considered by some to be an isekai?

In celebration of our grand ressurection, let's take a look at those Eiyuu no Musume illustrations.

Season 1 was fun.
Season Lizard Impregnation is not fun.

How delusional do you have to be to think OL is well written?
Hint: it's an LN.

What's another webnovel where the heroine has her way with the MC and end up in a loving relationship?

>blah blah
>useless side characters that are way too weak to fight ainz get blown up
>sasuga ainz sama

Soooooooooooooo I want a fun adventure Isekai where the MC meets up with a girl and gets married to her and there's romance.

BUT.

No harem. Fun adventure and some fun romance without the harem drama would be best.

Does such a thing exist?

Still waiting for a bizarre-themed comedy isekai where MC is thrown into a glitched medieval fantasy world.

Zero no Tsukaima

Prisma Ilya

What happens in the novels? I don't care about spoilers.

BASED Fuuka poster.

Read the manga, any other one?

A bad guy who reverted to their human form after failing to fully block an attack that contained the electrical power of an entire country.

Did this just end with the wedding? What of the other girls that liked him?

So does he ever end up fighting the way he wanted to or is he stuck fighting with his old gifts

There is one like that where the MC is thrust into a "real" mmo fantasy world but it's full of bugs and glitches, I forget the name.

>Zero no Tsukaima
>serial MC abuser
I'd recommend against it.

So it was just mouthbreaters spewing buzzwords like 99.9% percent of the time. If this site wasn't useful for feeding a hobby who'd botber with it anymore?

What you want doesn't exist in isekai. You'll have to settle for fun adventure, and in those cases, romance only happens at the end, and they're very chuuni about saving the world.

>Prisma Ilya

Are there any other DOUBLE ISEKAI stories, where a person goes to another world and then brings back a friend from the other world (who is now isekai)?

From what I remember of a summary, I think it ended with a wedding and going to earth.

Uhhhh. Shieldbro vols 8 and 9, kind of.

Zero no Tsukaima

Okay, what are the good romance isekais then? I want a MC who gets the girl.

Shit Tier: Summoned by Accident, Summoned along with the rest of your class but you're the odd man out so you go out on your own adventures
Semi-Shit Tier: Summoned to become a Hero, Teleported into a video game
Mid-tier: Dying and being summoned into a new world exactly as you were before death, being reincarnated as a goblin/slime/spider/skeleton/refrigerator/panties
High-tier: Reincarnated the traditional way (literally being reborn) with all memories intact, having to learn the language and customs of a completely new world from scratch
Ascended-tier: The same as above, except you're born a girl

I pick both

It was translated into ESL.

>pretty boy that successfully passed for a man's wife while crossdressing
Gay silence.jpg