Isekai Tier List

I know there's a Isekai thread already, but let's use exclusively for the sole purpose of finishing this list.

Log Horizon is too low.

put SAO in SSS

>Kosugesuba that fucking high
>Chad Horizon that low

Saga of Tanya the Evil in A

Where should I put SAO? First arc(isekai arc) is great.

Put Mondaiji Tachi at least in S.

s-ranked demon girl coming through.

not a traditional isekai, but show by rock is the shit, should definitely be a or above

>Death March not being dead last
Get the fuck out of here with that. Death March is easily one of the worst series in publication currently.

>moving tsuki ga up

ah, I see you too understand the nuances of finer taste

Where do you want it?
(≧.≦*)

Where's Mondaiji? It should be in S tier. Tensei should be in S tier too.

>death march not F
>overlord in S

No Devil is a Part-timer? Or is it because it's reverse Isekai?

Everything below S rank is unreadable/unwatchable

in hindsight a is probably fair, the ending was really underwhelming and some of the characters were a little flat but it was a lot of fun and the soundtrack was amazing
thanks senpai

Smartphone is too low
Konosuba is too high

I don't see grimgar in any of these charts
do you guys forgot about Yume already?

lmao, Smartphone already feels like it has more than it deserves being in C

I don't know what to do with Reverse Isekai, should I put them?

Needs either a numerical scale for each rank or a +/- rank too since some half-assed shitters are devaluing the overall A and B ranks but are at least good enough not to be put in a lower rank

I would not include reverse isekai. However, if you're going to include game isekai like Mondaiji, then NGNL should be included.

Where is that hot piece of garbage, GATE? Seems to me like a solid D

I know Konosuba is great, but if Overlord and Log Horizon are S tier then the rest of the list must just be full of unwatchable trash. Overlord is like a 7/10 at absolute best. It has its moments but for the most part it's uncreative schlock. Log Horizon is a boring show that had some cool ideas. Too bad it's boring.

Well, I said she's an S-ranked demon, and the ratings on novelupdates seem to confirm.

This would've been alright but we're pairing some anime in the same category as others as far as debatable to be on the same tier. For example, ReZero and Death March, Overlord and Log Horizon, Zero no Tsukaima and Smart Phone. Up to you guys though which should be placed higher or lower. I think though this tier list could use a reevaluation. KonoSuba can stay at the highest tier though.

I'll put your series, just give me a minute

Is Grimgar even isekai? Since the characters didn't retain memories of their past lives, I think I'd classify it as an ordinary fantasy.

Knights and Magic should be in E or F.

What the fuck is Hachinan and how in god's name can it be even worse than Re:Monster?

PUT BLUESTEEL BLASPHEMER ON S

Why is Konosuba so perfect?

lv999 should be on B

Vending machine & bathroom goddess on S
Kumax3 Bear on A
That Isekai short story Diary by /tg/ on SSS
Death march should be on C or below.

Their memories or fragments of them actually become relevant in later volumes.

BASED FUUKA POSTER

Thanks to Aqua.

A Meme
also where should we put tsuki ga michibiku on list?

ectas online guise?

In addition to , don't forget about Outbreak Company. Not sure about the ranking. It was very forgettable, but I feel like it was at least as good as Gate, so probably D.

Let's not forget the old ones
Now & then here & there on SSS
rayearth on SS
Digimon adventure on A

Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! is A
Konjiki is S
Last boss is B
The Simple Job is A

Need to add Dog Days. It was pretty good, so I'd put it in tier A at least.

Is Faraway Paladin V2 worth reading? V1 was meh and the first part of V2 has been unbearable.

>only modern isekai

Lotte no Omocha in tier B

I would really appreciate if you post a pic and the tier of your series, thank you.

>New gate is A
It's B at best.

Log Horizon's second season wasn't that good, and brings the average rating down quite a bit. Also, Ixion Saga DT has no business being that high.

Why are you including manga that don't have anime adaptations?

Why is there no RtW? Or am I just blind?

>tier list
>not en español
que?

Tell me what's missin lads
Where should I put SAO?

Urban Development - A

If you're not only doing recent babby shit then Vision of Escaflowne, Twelve Kingdoms, and 'Now and then, Here and There' are maybe S or A ranks?

What criteria are you using to rank these series?
There are certain things that make an isekai objectively shit and you should have used thought about those criteria before you ranked them

Where would pic related rank?

>What criteria are you using to rank these series?
Consensus through open debate?

>kino seeker: kino
>dungeon seeker: E

It's shit. It doesn't fulfill my harem fantasies as much as Tanaka.

Needs best Sci Fi isekai

I'm puttin' the series in the places their told me, when we put all then we will talk about the positions more seriusly.
It's on "to read" list

Arifureta and Nidome should be S, Youjo Senki should be SS.

you like short stacks and loli?

So, when are you posting a spanglish version?
Also i demand all xianxia to be in the kino tier

what debate? people are posting series with grades and they are being put on the chart. there should have been a thread about what constitutes a good isekai something that most anons can agree on . or separate rankings by theme/genre like best harem, best worldbuilding, best character development etc. then just average it out and put all of them in a final best category.

>when we put all then we will talk about the positions more seriusly.
Thats such a backwards way of thinking about it. There is no need to collect all the series people already know what they are. and the person who put Re:monster at F may have a perfectly legitimate reason for putting it there but others could put it at a B for an entirely different reason. But that does not mean that the series should be a D.

Help him rank them dummies, my vote was at I also remembered Brave Story. Movie wasn't as good as the book, it's for kids and is about dealing with the stress of IRL family problems, but still didn't dare to get too into it or get kino, so maybe B?

>Knights and Magic at F
It just didn't have enough titties and shonen battles to captivate our very special ADD anons. The overall idea of being isekai'd to rapidly progress the world's technology was unique and got more interesting toward the end if you like the focus on building mechs and then using them for war after improvements and such, so at least move it up to E or D.

I watched konosuba and it was like watching The big bang theory. They repeated the same joke over and over again. There was no character development.

Kazuma's harem is filled with american tier actors. They have no personality.

You could literally replace every lalatina moment with a "Bazinga", and it wouldn't change a bit.

>people are posting series with grades and they are being put on the chart
And then if someone has a problem with a placement they say so and it gets moved if enough people convince whoever is managing the edits.

SAO should be in the NOT isekai tier.

So I just started reading Isekai Smartphone. For a series with smartphone in the title, the MC sure doesn't use it all that much. Not only that but his ability to use any magic is waaaaay more powerful and useful.

It's too bad, I was looking forward to a normal guy tricking peasants into thinking he's a wizard with youtube videos.

SAO is tricky because it varies so much. Maybe put the first season in C-tier and the rest in F.

Put Grimgar in S or something.

And put SAO both at the very top and at the very bottom.

Shut Hell somewhere at the top?

Why is Overlord so boring lads?

Sorry lad, I didn't see ya there.

Slave Harem and Mahou wa Okureteru! both need to be in A

Why tanaka isnt at the top i know it doesnt have female lead cause all of female there are used goods sluts but it have the best male lead

WHY ARE YOU INCLUDING SAO IF SAO ISN'T FUCKING ISEKAI?

Even if it is a game, they were summoned there, into the "game world".
But whatever, I saw some of ya arguing about this.

You do know that they were not summoned, but had their consciousnesses trapped into that game world right? And don't try to twist the fact that if they died there their headsets would melt their brains in the real world, into making the game world any more legitimate. We both know it's not.

Okay lad, in 6 hours I'll remove SAO
I'm going to shower and then sleep, keep the thread alive and post new addiotions.
Have a pleasant night mates.

Yeah have a good night. I doubt it'll last but i'll try my best.

Faraway palashit on top, konosuba it's ok it's really that good.
>Oh my three powerful undead who happen to not hate the living and opt to raise a child Cuz muh edgy plot.

>trusting novel updates
>their all time best novels are Xianxia shit like I shall seal the heavens and the naruto Gary stu shit.

No love for cute peasant librarian?

Why is Log Horizon high on the tier list? Is this based off the visual novel? Cause this can't be based off the anime...

I personally thought Log Horizon season 1 was amazing, but season 2 got DEEN'd, and was a terrible watch. One of the episodes was a 20 minute speech about why MMO raiding is fun... or something. I'm not sure how anyone can rank Log Horizon this high.

Do you see a single chink series there?

>No El Hazard
>No Rayearth
>Not even Escaflowne

>that make an isekai objectively shit
Since when was your headcanon objective? Did you prove it through the isekai mathematical formula? Show work.

WIP

Konosuba is perfect where it is. Re:zero should be SSSSSS as well though

Can someone explain

I'd like to nominate Aura Battler Dunbine for SS rank. It's a great series and the show that kickstarted the whole modern Japanese isekai genre.
I'd also like to nominate Dunbine's God-awful prequel OVA, Garzey's Wing, for bellow CACA tier.

Overlord is too high.

ftfy

>Realist, Re:zero above Mahou Okureteru
C'mon.