Sora yori mo Tooi Basho

These JKs are deceased!

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=67531566
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

These JKs are my wives!

Dorks

It was the pengins. Never trust the pengins.

Somebody here mentioned that Adelie pengins are assholes. How true is this?

I'm rewatching the first episode and I still can't get over how good it is.

I'm so glad I gave the series a chance. I was this close to dismiss it as generic SoL crap.

Funnily enough that's what convinced me to watch it, people saying it was a CGDCT show. Which it really isn't, but I'm glad that it got brought to my attention because it completely slipped under the radar for me.

>tfw we never got a beach episode
It's not fair

If the OP's anything to go by, there's still hope for swimsuits in Antarctica.

The girls are alright

>Just saw the last episode
Holy shit, this is really going from good and comfy series to serious AOTS/Y contender

>Post-credit scene
You must be fucking kidding me

>You've got mail
>You must be fucking kidding me
Are you alright?

Did I speedwatch or that was an email from Shirase's mother?

Speedwatching super hard, brah. It's from Yuzuki's mom.

Also when are the BDs out? I need archival quality for this show. It's fucking gorgeous.

Thank god, then it's approaching to be a 10/10 series at icebreaking speed.

No, you're getting characters names mixed up. Shiraishi is Yuzukis last name, not Shirase's.

Ok, but what could be the problem there? Come back? Literally there is nothing she could do to stop the dream

Low views, so they all have to get naked for the camera.

This is important, I need to know where I can find channels of real Japanese child talents like Yuzuki as soon as possible.

>Sorry Yuzuki, we need to go with plan B. Get that teenagers naked, there is this mangaka buyer that collects DVD's that already made a deposit.

Probably something work-related. She'll probably try to get Yuzuki to do something while they're in Antarctica.

>mangaka buyer that collects DVD's
So someone who buys manga drawers from the human trafficking market and collects things owned by DVDs.

3D is shit

Idols are 2.5D

Shirase's mother is alive!

Wrong! She's deceased!

Impregnation imminent

>Go to Australia
>Don't visit a beach
Japs really know nothing of the outside world.

But she's gay though.

Sasuga Madhouse. These types of shows are the ones I don't expect to come from them.

First Takako and now Shirase? Someone needs to stop her.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=67531566

Delet

What did she mean by this?

She's such a qt dyke.

I'll be the surrogate father of their lesbian offspring then, thankfully for her I brought my trusty turkey baster aboard the ship.

>this episode

What is this garbage even?

Penguins are dicks

Delet this

I fucking hate what Sup Forums has become.

SUKINA TAIPU WA?

Where do you want to go, Sup Forums?
What are you doing this very second to get yourself there?

I want to do got bed.
I am currently in bed.

I watched the PV back in december and remember wishing it'd be good but I couldn't imagine how great it'd be.

I'm currently working on my desk, saving for my 1 month trip to Japan.

dem dogfaces

Kek

>tfw you will never be her cloud
I could just die.

The only way to truly love Shirase is to become her slave.

>is to become a pengin

Is that dude actually going to fuck her, or be protected by her instead?

I know right? It's pretty much restored my faith in anime.

No.

Neither of them, actually. He's for Kanae. That's why she teases him so much

>When you show her all 5 pieces of exodia

Fulltime wizard here, what is 'man like clouds' mean?

She meant Takako

Cute fat guy with kind eyes.

I want a Penguin Note

You know that book is just the booklet right. There's no pengin inside.

Jade Hameister is a year 16 student based in Melbourne, Australia who has succeeded her way through her ambitious 'Polar Quest' which made her become the youngest person in history to pull off the 'polar hat-trick', skiing to the North Pole, the South Pole, and crossing the second largest polar ice cap on the planet – Greenland.[1] These three missions saw Jade cover over 1,300 km (totaling almost four months on ice).

Her expeditions have been captured as part of a National Geographic feature-length documentary which will document both her Greenland and her upcoming South Pole expedition. The film is due for release mid-2018.

>she did it in four months. You can do it faster, user.

Who funded this?

What happened this episode? I heard that in China even illegal fansub makers have to enforce self-censorship on content in this episode

one of the girls was raped and murdered

Too gay for the chinks.

They showed clips of the Nanking massacre

They used the letter 'N' several times

Tiananmen massacre.

Imperial Japan dindu nuffin wong

They'd probably be eaten by a koala.

She was right.

But is she legal?

But is Shirase good enough?

Better than nothing.

Where's my fanart then?

Aeromancer spec wizard.

Only the mom of one of them is. Do you think they'll find the body this time around?

How the animators differentiate between the adults and the teenagers, by their bridge of noses. Kids don't have them, only adults.

Pic is by the character designer.

I doubt it
I'm banking on the mom still being alive

She must be the queen of all pengins by now.

Noses do actually keep growing up all your life.

In your face!

Well you can't really blame them for making fun of her. It was a pretty outrageous goal, and it probably wouldn't have happened if it weren't for her winning that prize money.

You can only archive your goals if you actually try. That's the reason why Megu is such a toxic person, because she did everything to stop Himari from actually trying - and also made Shirase's life worse.

The ice breaker scene was so godamn good.

Was I the only one who thought that ice breaker would just drive through ice and didn't know that is basically slams the ice into pieces?

It's a boat, not a giant sled.

Megu wasn't really trying to stop her. She was just being a possessive bitch.

No, I'm with him. I was under the impression that icebreakers worked like an axe, and the momentum was what broke through. The hammer thing was interesting

>winning that prize money.
Excuse you, Shirase worked hard for that money.

They were in fucking Singapore for like 2 days. They could have done lewd things over there.

She did?

Well they do ram the ice at first, but there's simply not enough momentum to cut through miles and miles of ice.

I rather got the impression that they didn't do much research about Australia and just wanted to get on the boat so fast as possible plotwise.

That's the power of Japanese pengins.