Beanie girl is best girl

Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/owKXxb912Rk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

other pics when

Korean scans should be out in a few hours

Few more pics

Enjoy jobbing to Lewis next chapter

Is this chapter planting a big death flag on her?

Dead manga.

Don't die good girl.

TL
Is this bait?

I swear they better not kill off beanie

wasabisyrup.com/archives/owKXxb912Rk

>new characters get backstory flashbacks
These are practically death flags. Also, someone dump?

I'm hoping it's just showing what this means to them

Even since the beggining Shirai has been leading readers into a false sense of security that he's writing cliche tropes but then exverts pur expectations, maybe he just wants us to believe they'll be killed off but really they wont. Kinda like how he made us think Gilda would betray us or Don and Gilda would side with sister Krone after their argument with the trio and etc.

I get the feeling Lewis might kill someone to raise the stakes. Hat squad is already at the center of where they'll be heading, but fingers crossed its bomber hat. Beanie needs to go home to her half face lesbian lover

Another Mary sue. Great.

Don't use buzzwords

Beanie is cute but I'm kinda disappointed we got an entire chapter of just whos being badass.

So long as they don't die for shock value in a couple of chapters then i'm fine woth it

But some kids will have to die at some point or another. Maybe not all of them, but some. Otherwise the demons will come out as incompetent at best.

I'd be okay if this girl, for example, ends up joining the cast so the focus on her means something. But I can't shake away the feeling that things are gonna go to shit and this isn't gonna happen.

Adam is going to die, isn't he? The only thing he is needed for is for Emma to hear his autistic mumbling of Norman's number. But she has the location of the farm on the pen so he's not exactly needed beyond that.

Another character good at everything. Great.

Better now?

Not like they'd benefit from taking a guy who can barely even speak along anyway. I don't think it'll be much of a loss. He's physically strong but they got firearms anyway.

>Good at everything
But we only have see her doing one action

You know who that is, ignore.

Actually no, but i bet is like the faggot who shitposted to death a goblin slayer thread with insane arguments about how GS is that buzzword.

It's an user who posts the same thing here every week and gets mad that people ignore him to post art and have fun.

These threads went through a dark period but they're back to being pretty comfy. I visited some other shonen threads this week, which is unusual for me, and I realized how lucky we still are.

He's a freak of nature who'll be the one to help finish Lewis off by holding his skeleton ass in place while Emma takes his mask off to kill

And then what, he just tags along taunting Emma with that number?

The author make it seem like the situation it's easy. This badassery would work best on a battle manga. But in TPN, where we are supposed to believe that there is tension and danger of death, even making a random character having no trouble with anything is a problem.

Emma is enough.

>I can not argue, so I'll ignore it.

Nice blog, (You).

Who even are these people, can we get back to Emma?

Yes? Emma will eventually cross paths with Norman and Adam can meet him for the first time to do who knows what to Norman

She's literally in the spotlight of almost every chapter of the series, have patience Emmafag

I guess. Could've gotten a Violet chapter though, at least I remember her name.

Violet will probably make it out of this mess and thus she's open to more panel time later. These whos have a bigger chance of dying than she does so this is their biggest shot at any relevance.

It's funny, TPNfans have a lot in common with the children of the orphanage, live in their own world, full of happiness and comfort, ignoring the real world.

And that sense, you're Mama, and I'm Emma. Think about it.

Anyway, continue with your fanarts and shippings.

>Anyway, continue with your fanarts and shippings.
Thank you.

oh, hey, one more plot device to the collection

>no new IP

Just so you guys know, things are about to go South. Both Lewis and Bayon realized the kid's true intentions, although Lewis seems excited and Bayon ominously annoyed.

Aren't you the same shitposter going on and on about plot devices from the hero threads?

These children have all escaped and trained have they not? Surely if they died to fodder it would be disappointing

What is best ship?
Hard mode: No Emma ships. That includes NE.

Posuka x Shirai. Any other opinion is invalid.

>the absolute state of marysueposters

Yeah, there's no way this is going to go as smoothly as it seems. They're probably just being showcased as badasses to make Lewis seem even more menacing when he fucks them up.

I just realized that Nous and Nouma (mecha suit poachers) probably won't job and go down easily, Luce despite being a demonlet had a kevlar mask on that continous bullet spray wasn't even able to dent, I imagine the medha suits are more than capable of being bullet proof and whats more is that it covers their entire bodies and seems to be magnetically fastened onto them.

Predictions
>Bayon lets his two servants get killed to make a run for the country mansion
>the kids make their way to fight Lewis where they'll probably job
>Bayon calls Peter Ratri and tells him about the resistance

I agree, they'll give the kids a hard time but I think they're still gonna go down before Bayon or Lewis though, the other two seem to have more plot relevance.

Gillian is the best girl, too bad she will die.

The only way I can realistically see them beating Nous and Nouma is to suicide bear-hug them with those grenades we saw in the weapon crate a few chapters back.

Bets on who's gonna sacrifice themselves for the greater good?

Is the :3 girl in the window to the left related to her? They're all from the same plantation afterall and some kids are almost certainley biologically related

>that thin Adam looking nigga in the bottom right corner

Probably Sonia (glasses girl) she lost her husbando and has less to lose, but Sandy and Zack seemed to came from the same GV house from his flashback and Zack's still alive.

Then maybe either Sandy or Zack can go too just so the other has a solid motivation to join Emma's future revolution or something.

disappointed? I'm thankful for that, at least it's not more Emma wank like usual.

I am an Emmafag.

I partially translated a few panels of the korean scans, it turns out Luce killed Gillian and Nigel's respective siblings after making them play that "10 seconds" game he played with Theo, it would've been more poetic if she had done the same and gave Luce 10 seconds to run for his life.

Emma wank is way better than characters whose name I don't remember wank. Beanie girl has barely uttered two sentences.

Ray?

Can't you Emmafags just wait another week or so until your earless ginger boy appears to post as to not complain in these threads?

Thank you for the info, user. I wonder if this will come back to bite her in the ass next chapter, she doesn't seem to have finished him off yet.

I didn't even mention Emma in my original post. I would have liked a Ray chapter, a Norman chapter, even a Violet chapter over whos. I just mentioned being an Emmafag because you brought her up. Calm down, it's not that serious.

>Emma catches the grenade in time

He said he wouldn't do that anymore, didn't he?

?
She's got his mask off with the barrel of the gun pointed at his eye and her finger on the trigger, I don't see this biting her in the ass unless another Poacher ends up *teleports behind you*ing her

You are making this a bigger deal than either of us though

Yeah, that's what I was assuming, actually. A demon "heh nothing personel kid......"ing her wouldn't even surprise me. I don't know, I'm just concerned as to why the chapter ended like that, could've ended with her finishing him off. Maybe I'm just overthinking it though.

>EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA EMMA
>stop waifufagging
Not really

He was probably talking about fire-specific deaths.

I mentioned Emma in one post, that's hardly waifufagging, come on dude.

But when the demons were chasing him and he was acting as bait he said he wouldn't sacrifice himself anymore. I think.

I hope not, I just realized that one of Luce's servants who looks different than the grunt demons and carries around his knife for him is missing, if anyone is gonna sneak up on Gillian it's that demon. Also i'm sure that they were smart enough to distance the poachers far away from one another and even if the other kids jobbed they still would've kept their respective poachers busy enough so that they wouldn't make it in time to support the others, also Lewis is still in town and quite far from the forest.

I think you're right. I just want more bully material for Ray.

I hope not, poor kid. Imagine fucking everyone up and having the main guy (sorta) almost all the way down just to be taken down by a shitty grunt. And yeah, although I get the sneaking suspicion Lewis is gonna end up moving back and Oliver's plan is going to fail. But not in time to get Gillian for sure, sucks for some of the other kids though. He'll wanna piss Emma off.

Why is Emma the only non suicidal faggot in the group? Ray tried to Allahu Akbar himself and Norman was ready to become fillet mignon for demons.

Because Ray and Norman were being realistic about escaping. Emma was being retarded about it.

Norman wasn't being realistic though. He wouldn't have had to "get shipped" if he listened to Ray and it was just the three of them. His thirst for pussy caused all this.

Lucas 100% can't be a traitor anymore right? I remember someone theorizing that when he said "It's time to hunt" last chapter, he was reffering to the resistance kids being the special prey for Lewis.

He acknowledged Ray was correct, and he sacrificed himself which was against what Emma wanted.

He acknowledged it but he still went ahead with her plan. He was technically still doing what she asked to the very "end", it was either lose him or lose everyone. Since Emma's goal was the "everyone" and he thought they couldn't achieve that without his sacrifice, he chose that. He still didn't take the realistic route because of her.

Wouldn't they had died if they escaped back then though? It would've been autumn when they would've left and they more than likely would've fallen into the tree root trap and Minerva's book mentioned that it's only possible to escape in winter when the vines are weak enough to burrow out.

I don't think they would've headed out right away. Things would've probably gone about the same, just with three kids and less need for a ruckus. Although this hardly matters because it seems the narrative presents Emma's ideals as the "right" ones.

But even if they went in winter, it took the weight of like 6 kids clinging to the root ceiling to make it collapse, had it been Ray's original plan, he would've died and it would be just Emma and Norman escaping, they're combined weight probably wouldn't be enough even if Ray were there. Also Norman planned to escape as soon as possible but that changed when they need two months for the younger kids to be trained, they probably would've left sooner and might of missed Sung Joo and Musica who might not have been at the forest at the time since they were the real reason the kids survived and din't wander through wild demon territory.

They could've taken Don and Gilda with them, I think Ray mentioned this at some point, didn't he?
Wait, didn't Norman figure out Ray wanted to kill himself though? Couldn't he have just talked it over with Emma?

I want to see the Ninja chick soon. I wonder what shes hiding under that bandanna of hers.

He mentioned in chapter 1 he thought it's only possible with the 3 of them, Ray's descision to let Don and Gilda join was because they were already onboard with the plan at the time and they weren't even all that far off the trio in terms of intelligence. Who knows though, maybe he would've eventually consider them and also take them along.

Probably disfigured and had her lips bitten off

I think he might've, depending on the circumstances demanding more people or something.
Ray's priorities were funny when you think about it, though. His only legitimate wish in life was to send Norman and Emma on their own into an unknown world.

>His only legitimate wish in life was to send Norman and Emma on their own into an unknown world.

That's a pretty awful interpretation of it, his wish was to give his two best friends a chance at life, and to not become demon food.

To be fair, the only other alternative he was aware of was becoming demon snack. The unknown world is vastly preferable to that.
But it's true that he regarded Norman and Emma's life so highly it became a blind spot.

Would it have killed for him to just not kill himself and survive to help Norman and Emma live?

I know that. But it becomes kind of funny when he doesn't want to tag along himself, for better or for worse. And yes, I do realize he had issues he needed to overcome.

I'm just glad he's come to at least accept his family and the value of their lives besides the other two. He wasn't willing to throw the kids under the bus when Emma had a gun to her head. That was nice progress.