Darling in the FranXX

What is the Grand Crevasse?

Its safe to say 02 has had miles of Klaxsaur cock in all of her holes. Probably in their satanic ritual orgies called the Grand Crevasse.

In fact I'd guess that where Papa really met her. As its pretty obvious APE Royalty attend those ritual orgies

lewd

What is going on inside the towel?

It's where the boss fight is. The surface of the planet was abandoned and monsters came when they started mining magma, and they're talking about finally having somebody to send to the Big Hole.

ohh boy…. when Kokoro got that baby book, I got vvv ep 11 vibes all over again(those who know, will know D0. I just feel it’ll get that serious.

Kokoro a cute

The Absolute State of Strawfags.
You can keep on with twisting the facts to suit your agenda, you can keep overanalyzing things like the Spider, you can keep claiming one frame where she isn't smiling while going trough a door as a proof that Zero Two is a manipulator. Yes you even can keep doubling down and say what a nice and good girl ichigo is. But we will show you the truth, for we have the Oni. You can keep on saying that she gave Hiro DemonAids, but we know that he is only growing stronger. You can say that Goro will die, that Delphinium is better, but you will never defeat the Strelitzia, the Flower of FAITHFULNESS IN RELATIONSHIPS! You can say that the Jian will die, but you are nothing but fools, for this motive will carry the story like the Winds of Love the Wings of the Honored Couple. Great Shitposters like the Blessed Floweranon, our Sup Forumsngel of love and his tremendous victory with Episode 4, that made his name immortal. Or the Blue Oni Theory, that still is possible and while not winning the war yeat, certainly the possibility of Hiro deeing due to his badge is defeated, you lose again after Episode 6. Yes, even the Prophecy of the Charlemagnefags from /his/ say that the strawberry will fail. You cannot win.

And while your losing and your shitty waifu is bullied, we will remind you of the moment, she showed her true colours.

OTP

>Papa
Who is Papa?

(((Them))).

A Klaxsaur who did all kinds of weird orgy rituals and incestual rape stuff with 02 to achieve "redemption through sin"

was believed to be a demon

I think Dr. FranXX is talking about 002s mother here. He might just be 002 father, literally.

Definitely agreed about the information drip, the show has shown an uncanny ability to give us just enough tidbits that leave far more questions than answers; it’s aggravating in a way, but damn does it make you want to keep watching lol. At this stage I think we all know some big and shocking twist is coming considering all the hints, but what it is is completely up in the air.

Secret Society TOWEL

I want Ikuno to murder me

So I guess a beach just exists. I figured. I mean we know there are tons of forests in the plantations so a beach shouldn’t really be out of the question. I just wish the audience felt EARNED to see a Beach episode this early in the show. Sure the characters earned a break, but I didn’t feel like it was earned.

/x/friend here. Zorome will be the final boss. 02 and Zorome are both opposites of each other. 02 = Oni while Zorome = Devil. Chaotic vs Lawful. Papa is Christianity which is a western thing. I will make an image detailing my theory soon (once the voices in my head calm down.)

02 is gonna die isn't she

I don't know why people want to pick what he said apart, can they just not handle the fact that 02 is flawed? The mental gymnastics is getting to ridiculous levels.

So whats the next step of their master plan?

What?

It's just the clones theory guys who want Hiro to be a clone of 001 in case their waifu isn't pure.

But if Zero Two is 001 and 002's daughter, and Hiro is a clone of 001, wouldn't that make it incest?

That's never stopped Japan before.

Hiro is the 02's childhood friend

>Kokoro blushing at fatty
There's still hope.

Holy shit yes.

Holy shit kill yourself. Just hold your breath for 5 minutes.

This doesn't make sense. Because a clone is basically like a twin brother. They've individual soul and personality.

I thought the forest in the Plantation is man-made?
The Plantation is like a multilevel super mega mobile city.
One level is forest with lake and another level is that barren adult city.
Theres so many levels and doors and walkways.
Maybe they will include a Plantation cross section in some guide book/encyclopedia in the future.

The beach is just natural.

>They've individual soul and personality.
Too bad congenital diseases don't care.

Are you fucking retarded?

Isn't it weird how the slave parasites get very luxurious food every day and a whole forest to themselves because it's good for their growth, but the rich Adults live in lifeless cube cities? Where's the food coming from? Do the Adults even eat?

Am I? That piece of speculation requires Dr. FranXX to have been 001.

Papa's ass

That's a mistranslation, he doesn't refer to anyone there, just Hiro.

"Professional" translations.

What are you on about?

The technical term is arcology.

So I guess they found out its lewd.

According to one user, the correct translation should be "Don't let your emotion consume you."

It's a crack in the ice in some frozen place, possibly near the frozen tree where we see little Oni and possibly with shitloads of klaxosaurs coming out.

It's definitely weird that the kids get luxuriant and idyllic living conditions while the adults they're protecting sit in an artificial, orange city without even sunlight. I have to wonder if the adults know about the lives of parasites, or if the lack of knowledge about the others is mutual.

It's the place where Klaxosaurs come from.

Oh hey look, nothing is happening.

Again.

I get that 2 cour anime can afford to be a bit slower but jesus fucking christ get to the plot already

02 in the past has kissed hiro in grand cravasse the clone theory is wrong, APE has erased the memory has all 2

He meant, "not spoil her"

It's the sort of show that begs for buyers with a beach episode. What else is there to know?

The traslation corret for these scene is" don't let consume your emstion.."

What the fuck.

>damn does it make you want to keep watching
It doesn't make me want to keep watching, it makes me want to wait until the show is over then read that shit on a wiki.

I'm sure for the younger folks and the shut-ins the twilight-level romantic drama is compelling but for me it's absolutely unwatchable.

Do continue to tell us about your in-depth knowledge of Twilight

02's ass-crack.

Why no love for 15?

You can't properly hate something you don't understand, user.

And yes, the "romance" in this anime is definitely on par with things like a werewolf looking at a fresh-out-the-womb baby and going "yeah Imma tap that"

>something something my superior taste

Yeah, that's why I'm asking you to explain since you know about it. Go ahead.

I want to fuck her senseless to help distract her from her terrible relationship with Mitsuru.

I just did.

Are you retarded?

Same

Are u.

Guys
Guys

It's ok, just ignore the total lack of good action or plot

We'll drip-feed potential mysteries that never pay off and focus entirely on the middle-school relationship drama, the otaku nerds will pick waifus and eat that shit up and pretend the action and plot are great despite being nonexistent because they want to fuck our cartoons.

We'll make a bajillion dollars on figmas for them to hot glue

Shit I bet we can even make each episode 50% more filler and push this to two cour

> terrible relationship
Their relationship is like an 80 year old married couple. All the fire is long gone and what's left is the bitter hate that keeps them together.

>Sup Forums

I want to marry her and be her housewife.

She's a lesbian.

>mistaking ancient Sup Forums for Sup Forums
lurk moar faggot

The action and the retarded-looking mechas were never part of the appeal.

You lurk more faggot.

>the action and mechas were never the appeal of this action mecha show by Trigger

You're the kind of retard that cries about "reddit spacing" or images having "tumblr" in the filename, aren't you?

Also
>more
you're cute.

Lies any one with milkman well be mistaken as lesbian

>Trigger
>Good action

Nah, she just need a decent guy to show her the beauty of heterosexual relationship

I'm the kind of retard who doesn't argue about muh taste with people who unironically shitpost about EA and immigration on Sup Forums. Your opinion is worthless, get a clue.

>he thinks everyone using an image is the same person
Damn, user, that's pretty fucking retarded.

>it's a mecha show
Giant metallic mad catz school girls =/= mecha

>filename
Lurk for an eternity before posting ever again.

Relax user. Archive posting is just another hot meme to derail discussions by attempting to use names on an anonymous image board. Named discussion really belongs on reddit though

>filename
It's literally the first result on google for "mcfucking kill yourself"

Is this user's intelligence representative of the people who actually like this gigantic turd of a show?

It's not like it's the first day he is shitposting here, you know. I wouldn't care if these threads weren't bad enough without Sup Forumsermins who can't form a sentence without "retard" or "nigger".

There's a chance she's part of the experiment and encouraging Mitsuru's behavior.

I can't imagine the kind of autism you'd need to have to try to "track" someone's posting through what appear to be google image search filenames

What?
She's had a bunch of scenes where she stares longingly at Ichigo. It's pretty clear that she wants the tuna.

>what is archive
Lurk two decades before posting.

If we're talking marriage, would it be Kath or Cath for you, Sup Forums?

3P FranXX when?

So this is the worst show of the season, right?

It's at least representative of the intelligence of people posting in a thread of a show they dislike about their superior taste.

Colors is the worst

Yuzu or any of the other 30 yurishitstains no one watches or talks about are the worst.

>s-stop criticizing my terrible animu you meanie!
No.

I will fucking rape and murder you and everyone close to you, and yes this is a written threat

Just a theory since this whole thing is an experiment we've gotten fuck all insight into. That she could be under orders to atangonize Mitsuru to encourage certain results and collect data.