Kadokawa does it again

So the channel "FM-ch" just been deleted from Youtube.

Am I the only one who can no longer access this channel or has YouTube actually taken it down, presumably due to copyright claims? What kind of pyrrhic victory BS are they trying to pull here? Does Kadokawa actually want to kill Kemono Friends as a franchise now that it's doomed to fail?

Other urls found in this thread:

bing.com/videos/search?q=Owl FM-ch&&view=detail&mid=D49837A9CB1B15D3622BD49837A9CB1B15D3622B&&FORM=VRDGAR
youtube.com/watch?v=2LyOOMwPPng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the name of the channel ?

Based Kadokawa
The less I see this garbage everywhere the better

>Kadokawa is killing 3dcg furry shit
Absolutely based

Just "FM-ch". You can find one of his uploaded videos if you search "Owl FM-ch" on Bing.

bing.com/videos/search?q=Owl FM-ch&&view=detail&mid=D49837A9CB1B15D3622BD49837A9CB1B15D3622B&&FORM=VRDGAR

The channels and all his videos are just gone.

YouTube been doing that your lately

"This video is unavailable"
WHat was it anyway?

I don't even know what FM-ch is.

Eh, Kadokawa could do whatever they wanted. The fanbase that they so wanted to milk has already left.

Keifuku sold out again and that's a brighter future.

>The fanbase that they so wanted to milk
Elementary schoolers?

>The fanbase that they so wanted to milk has already left.
I'm not allowed to enjoy Kemono Friends anymore?

Reminder that all of this is karma for letting Niwakacolle get big.

Of course you can. The fanculture is strong as it have always been.

Anything Kadokawa is bad though and deserves to flop, just like pavillion and the puzzle game

Pavilion's published and developed by Bushiroad though. The puzzle game's made by Funple Stream, which appears to be a mobile game making company. Neither of those are Kadokawa.

I want to cuddle with Kaban and Oni Kaban.

I am still waiting for lewds of Oni Kaban

>lewds of Tatsuki
Only if it's Oni-Kaban and Kaban doing lewd things to each other.

The absolute state of reject 2hu

Add Keifuku and we have a deal

The fans refuse to support anything corporate.
The dolls and idols are the only ones making profit so guess tha'll be the last flickers of light until it finally fades out.

Shame that Tatsuki is having all the money that was meant for them

What about Kaban and Oni-Kaban doing lewd things to Bossu?

You can't do lewd things to emotionless robots.

Remind me again why Tatsuki wants to turn that awful chuunishit into a TV show instead of Keifuku?

>making 2 anime
What makes you think they are not?

Can I blame them for the new Yume Nikki game.

Is it even any good?

Who?
It's absolutely fucking awful shit that doesn't resemble the original game in any way other than how it uses characters from it.

Not with that attitude.

Source?
Google, iqdb, yandex, tineye and saucenao are giving me nothing.

>kancolle
>kemono friends
>now yume nikki
i bet daiz is behind this

It'll have special place in my heart

One day, a documentary will be made

Look on the bright side. At least they'll make an anime adaptation of it so we can talk shit about it here.

It has potential to be a really good game but falls short by inconstant game design. Sorry for the late reply.

>kadokawa
The uploader closed their own account, not because of some third party.

>Crapcolle
and nothing of value was lost

Please no.

It takes special talent to have two franchises that could have both rivaled 2hu and kill them both.

Are we just using Oni-Kaban or does she have an actual name?

Don't think she has an official name yet, but Oni Kaban sounds cute.

Any major news lately from KF? I haven't been keeping up since end of January.

What the fuck was FM-ch anyways?

I loved her voice in the newest pv until her seiyuu utterly gave up and started talking with her real normal voice.
Fuck her

They're just rubbing it in at this point!

inb4 >phoneposting

OP is FM-ch shill.
No one even knows what it is.

A Japanese general anime channel that existed before Kemono Friends. Initially it just posted a few clips of funny segments from the show, but eventually it started making meticulously edited compilations of every line of dialogue from a particular Friend. Unless you've never searched up Kemono Friends content on YouTube, you've probably seen a few videos of his while searching for a character. Stuff like this reposted content were from his channel originally -
youtube.com/watch?v=2LyOOMwPPng

>two franchises
Kemono Friends and???

KanColle probably

Probably KanColle. It was huge and then Kadokawa fumbled the games hard and put out that terrible anime and the franchise has been slowly bleeding out as a result.

> ZUN is secretly working with Kadokawa
It all makes sense now.

How similar are these two then?

The only Youtube channels anyone ought to care about are those with virtual youtuber girls, where fat nipponjin dudes are doing comments and stuff that is then translated into cute stuff that their virtual youtuber persona does onscreen with a cute anime girl voice.

Are virtual youchubas the current big Japanese fad?

Sure hope so, and that the technology gets even further improved and be ready for the rest of the world. Then we can all be cute anime girls online.

Poor shoebill just can't win. Her neutral expression makes her look like a creepy stalker and her smiling face makes her look like a serial murderer!

Sometimes things like this happen. sorry to say this but Kemono Friends is dead. You know what it feel like to be a Panty & Stocking fan now.

S2 wasn't cancelled.

This is not a good feel, senpai. How did you deal with it?

>Tatsuki still making anime
>Might become another 2hu competitor
>ZUN will soon hire a hitman to kill Tatsuki, since that's the only way to make him stop making animu.

ZUN isn't evil, he has helped other big names to grow up. Like that dude from UMINEKO

...yet

>pyrrhic victory
You KFags are so delusional.

>ZUN isn't evil
Then why doesn't he share the secret of how to go to Gensokyo?

It just seems like an excuse to shitpost, I don't remember anyone caring about this random youtuber.

I liked it better when the subs called her "bag". It was appropriate to translate the name.

Now she looks ugly AND creepy.

>Secret
We've known about it for years, user, what are you on about?

How can you be sure that method is actually real and not just a ploy to rid the world of wizards?