Texnolyze

How good is this show.

How about you actually try it yourself?

not.

I sas the first ep and it was meh.

it's one of those shit shows that you have to like or Sup Forums will call you a brainlet

this is a show for intellectuals like Monster and Lain

It's a perfect show if you want to feel like shit for a week afterwards

That's the best episode. If you don't like that, it's not for you.

Cool story and imagery, horrible animation and coloring. Nice designs.

Its amazing if you have the patience for it
no one is forcing you to watch it so don't be one of those
>I watched it and it was total garbage!!
people. It either grips you or it doesn't. It can slog a bit in the middle but the start is strong and the pay-off is fantastic.

Episode 19 is better.

Favorite anime, one of the best visual media works Ive watched too. Thats my opinion though, the show is understandably divisive to a great degree, if you find it meh you dont have to watch it when youre most likely not going to enjoy it anyway; but to the people it appeals to it manages to be extremely good for them.

This. Final act in its entirety was nothing short of amazing.

Better than whatever is your favorite anime

The second half of the show is very much worth watching. If you find the first half boring then just take screenshots of Doc, that's what I did.

I like it. 8/10 for me. Texhnolyze>Haibane Renmei>Lain

what happened to the anime that was not-lain that was being animated in 2016, did it ever happen?

No

Madhouse classic.

Despera is despairdead

But my favorite anime is Texhnolyze.

Op here i finished watching ep 3 now and i start liking it more. But it's not as dark and gritty as i expected it to be.

Good for you. I suggest you go into this with as few expectations as possible and just take it in naturally; this anime has gotten quite a reputation for quality in recent years and people tend to overhype it a bit. Just try it out and see if you like it OP, no harm in having a differing opinion despite what Sup Forums might have you think.

Solid 6/10, which is honestly pretty good for anime.

I haven't made it to the end yet
it's soooooo boring

One of the guys working on it died, and so did the project.

It's amazing. You have to be a child or mentally retarded if you can't muster the patience to go through this show.

Is this the one with no dialogue and a bunch of edgy grimdark shit? I think I remember falling asleep during the first episode once

It's sad to see that people dont have the attention spans to watch slow paced anime, but can watch slow paced kino kust fine. Or is that an unfair comparison?

It's not even slow paced. If you have a problem watching an episode that has plenty of action and introduces a bunch of elements just because it has a small amount of dialogue, there's something wrong with you, not the show.

Either it's 18yr olds with zero attention span or people who've never watched a Tarkovsky film in their lives, cos this show moves a mile a minute by comparison to his glacial pacing.

The first episode was intentionally made to be a pleb filter, so sounds like it's still doing its job.

>Solid 6/10, which is honestly pretty good for anime.
What do you usually watch? Because even for how juvenile the writing in the average anime is I still prefer anime to the absolute garbage the west has to offer

>absolute garbage the west has
Common misconception, people call western entertainment "garbage" because all they hear about are the popular and mainstream. It's the same as judging anime based only on the MAL top 50.

Yoshii literally did nothing wrong

Yeah okay but how do I actually find good stuff? Sup Forums is literally just shitposting

Watch everything on KG

>KG
explain

It's like AB for Movies if AB was entirely the "Obscure and Artsy" collage.

Yeah, but where's my invite at, buddy.

You can take the long route and climb to KG in the tracker RPG. (will take maybe close to two years if youre starting from nothing), or you can go become friends with someone who has an invite on twitter or something.

This is 100% accurate. Also if you watch it a second time the first four episodes are amazing.

Trip dubs confirm, yoshi is the true hero.