Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/Xu1W8cjmSHw
my.mixtape.moe/slwuqp.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thanks for dumping the chapter user

I forgot to link it if someone wants to read gookrunes quicker
wasabisyrup.com/archives/Xu1W8cjmSHw

Nice CP.

I recently re-read the series and Tanjiro's scar is bugging the shit out of me.
He doesn't have a scar at all at the start of the first chapter, the first time anything appears on his forehead is after he falls off the cliff after finding Nezuko, he has a buise.
Then over the course of the next handful of chapters is gets consistently bigger and more defined, but it's never dark. The first time it goes dark is in chapter 8, in the exact panel he first picks up his new Sword and the blade goes black.
But this is all entirely contrary to his own claim that he got it from an accident boiling kettle.

What gives?

>that color page
Fantastic

I love this guy.

This color page is hilarious.

SPIDER PIG, SPIDER PIG

>Kanau chilling talking to Tanjirou instead of calling someone
This fucking girl, I swear.

Fin.

Next week: Tanjirou makes love with the Love Pillar

I'm happy we're following the pillar order, bitch is insane.

iirc it was in the 1st chapter but the artstyle was still settling in.

My take is that he has a birthmark that is covered by the scar

I want to make love to this pillar

I want to give her MY pillar

But that doesn't make much sense considering he hasn't got the scar at the start of the first chapter, but the first outlines of it are starting by the end of the first chapter. And the fact that it darkens on the same page, in literally the same panel his sword blade does seems a bit too significant.

>Next week: Tanjirou makes love with the Love Pillar

Nah, she is literally gonna get raped by this guy

Why is this little girl reading Killing Bites?

>But that doesn't make much sense considering he hasn't got the scar at the start of the first chapter
He does

Art looks like a 10 yrs old drew it, but why do I love it more and more.

It's goofy

Hips for days

Gotouge clearly needed to rest too but give her a break she's a crocodile

The cover more than makes up for it, it's hilarious save for Inosuke who actually looks pretty.

Feels like she's cutting corners with this art style, but I want more.

>Comfy shenanigans
Kimetsu shows how this should be done. Really, some other mangakas should take some notes, would surely help them.

I think she has a pretty good grasp on when it’s appropriate to use goofy faces vs serious faces. So it doesn’t disrupt the flow of the story.

Why do females always make the best shounen

Theres no shenanigans this timd, we are jumping straight to the next arc

I kinda wanted Kanae to join Tanjirou this time, she has the right kind of autism to be fun with the rest of the team.

because it's charming

I actually like how strangely well done the mix between "dirty cheap" art and "days consuming" art is done here.
The stuff that is just characters reacting or talking you can see that there isnt a lot of focus set into drawing it, afterall its the interactions and not the looks that matter here, but than in fights where actions matter more than words the artstyle gets really realllllllly good.
So i dont think its the mangaka just being lazy, her approach has some logic to it.

Battle of the sluts

Strange right? I guess its because more often than not the females arent the focus, so what little screentime they have is filled with more quality (save for the exceptions). And the ones who have a lot of screentime and still dont suffer with it just have a good mangaka.
One chapter still matters user. We dont need 10 of this in order to have it count.

PS: Does anybody know where Zenitsu is? Do the scans mention anything?

I'm guessing he's back home doing some rehab/training. Not even Tanjirou can walk much.

> she has the right kind of autism to be fun with the rest of the team.
The current arc is about tanjiro gaining his full capacity back right?
Dont think she would be useful here, but i really want to have her come back once the next arc starts, i want her, Inosuke and Tanjiro to become a team while Zenitsu trains offscreen and masters lightning-breath technique #2.

Well now time to test if Croc can have her female characters struggle or not, how Love Pillar will come out of the foreseeable Upper Moon fight, in pristine condition or mangled in some way? Dead or alive.

Ah yeah, his legs had been broken (well strange how Inosuke is in better shape than anyone else).
Maybe he is with his master or Uzui? Either one will hopefully result in a power up for him.

I'd rather dots and a few lines than mangakas not meeting the deadline and have pages left as sketches. Other series should learn something from this.

>strange how Inosuke is in better shape than anyone else
One punctured lung with poison side effects isn't too bad compared to literally everyone else in that fight. He was mostly unharmed.

> in pristine condition or mangled in some way?
She will be mangled A LOT!
And it will probably be #4 and #5 of the upper moons together.
Wouldnt be suprised if she is turned into best girl and than will be killed in a horrible and painful way.

I'm thinking she's going to turn bad. She'll fall in love with either Upper Moon one or Muzan I think.

> Other series should learn something from this.
THAT they should do.
> One punctured lung with poison side effects isn't too bad compared to literally everyone else in that fight. He was mostly unharmed.
Not the same user but desu a punctured lung (in the size it happened) through the back to the front alongside the destroyed blood vessels should have even been one of the more deadly wounds.

> She'll fall in love with either Upper Moon one or Muzan I think.
Ok that would be funny and horrific at the same time. She clearly is fucked up in the head to some extend, and than she falls in love with a demon?
Would love that development desu.

And keep in mind Upper Moon one has the whole crazy eyes thing with the Forhead birthmark like Tanjirou which could lead to MISUNDERSTANDINGS.

Assuming all Pillars hate demons to a certain extent, it's hard to think that, Love pillar has to show more what her definition of love truly is and how she crushes on every man she sees, and if her crushes could extend to demons or not.

>I actually like how strangely well done the mix between "dirty cheap" art and "days consuming" art is done here.
>The stuff that is just characters reacting or talking you can see that there isnt a lot of focus set into drawing it, afterall its the interactions and not the looks that matter here, but than in fights where actions matter more than words the artstyle gets really realllllllly good.
>So i dont think its the mangaka just being lazy, her approach has some logic to it.
I'm not disagreeing but it's a case of form follows function. Lazy could be a negative way of putting it, but it is saving time.

Horikoshi seems to be doing this more often too. Togashi has resorted to giving everyone the same outfit, Oda is incredibly consistent but imo his characters have been overdesigned since the timeskip. I guess my point is there are multiple solutions and I don't think everyone needs to do the same thing. Don't forget that the volumes are the final product.

Volume 10 scans SOON.

Had to.

underrated post

Kimetsu volume 10 extras
my.mixtape.moe/slwuqp.zip
Someone else please dump.

Love pillar was the only one actively worried for Nezuko despite not knowing anything about her during the trial, so I think her love may in fact extend to demons

This color page is great.
Thanks for the dump, user.

You could take her meaning in a different way if she is indeed crazy, like Shinobu in the Spider arc, she expressed understanding to the one demon woman that was pleading for forgiveness, but it soon was twisted into Shinobu demmanding for the demon to experience all the pain she caused if she truly wanted to be forgiven, sadistic shit ensued. Love pillar could have a thing for killing what she loves, getting off from the pain in her chest.

What the hell are you talking about? The burn mark was there right from the start. His head gets busted open during his fight with pile of hands, and afterward it heals as the scar we see now.

Helper-san is so done with this.

What the fuck pig assault is doing

Good lord I'm pic related

>BnHA 100 ends with the mc getting tits shoved in his face
>KnY 100 ends with a hot springs scene

I hope this trend continues

Is he still playing ninja?

Well why not.

20 million years in MSPaint later

Nice

after 81

after 80