Name a character stronger than this

Name a character stronger than this
I'll wait.
You can't

Murata

Vampire hunter D

batman with 3000 years prep time

It's literally impossible. His whole point is that he is the strongest.
He is even stronger than himself. When Genos ran some simulations, Saitama from that day beat Saitama from yesterday meaning he constantly becomes more powerful.

power guy

Kami

GER Giorno

Madoka

My dick is stronger than him.
seriously fuck powerlevelfags

Fpbp

This.

Even on pure /fa/ terms, GER completely obliterates Saitama's fashy haircut.

Latest chapter literally put it in words for you.
He's invincible

Two words
Demon bane

*stabs your death point once*
nothing personnel

In pure physical strenght, no. However, Accelerators hax is vector manipulation, meaning Saitamas attacks gets reflected. He can also burst bloodvessels by touch. Still, I think Saitama wouldn't take damage from reflection as he is near invulnerable, and psycic powers are weak against him. I see it going either way

I can.

Literally no other answer

A high level reality warper, think Anti-Spiral. Just create a pocket dimension where you will his strength away, or will yourself to be stronger than him.

>Guts is still alive

Me

>opm fans are this retarded
Saitama has shit feats and biased claims about limiters mean nothing given the settings overall power level is ridiculously low

>At
toby maguire

>Calvos

Truly, the Calvo transformation is the strongest, although none of them compares with the Calvo con capa transformation.

/Thread

>>opm fans are this retarded
>abloo abolo only muh feats matter
Sad

Medaka and Kumagawa probably could (All-Fiction'ing his training) but they still wouldn't, especialy not Kumagawa.

>Wan pisu fan detected

>t. baby mangaonly
Murata has absolutely no power inside OPM's universe. ONE does the storyboards.

>there is an entire internet subculture comprised of autistically comparing fictional characters powerlevels in imaginary crossover battle scenarios

Frieza
So if he can't give him a uppercut into the sun or deep space, he can blow up earth and let Saitama die of lack of oxygen.

>weaker than el Tio and shaggy blanco

>Being this new.
This shit is older than Sup Forums

>there is an entire internet subculture comprised of autistically watching fictional characters interact in imaginary scenarios and made up stories
>Sup Forums
See, everything sounds dumb when you write it like that

this girl

Deku and Allmight from BNHA.

lmao fodder

Allmight changed the weather at the fucking FIRST CHAPTER of the series and that while being 60 times weaker than he usually was, and at 100% of his limit at that weakened time.
He totally shits on Saitama.

>completely invulnerable
>shit feat
Powescaling-fags on suicide watch.

Act 4 Johnny too btw

guess what All Might's whole point is that he is the strongest and never loses. He is even stronger than himself because he can go plus ultra

That dude from Berserk!

All might can also get hurt

Lmao not guts in any case

>He didn't read the manga
Have a (you)

Tetsuo

Didn't One say that Mob was technically stronger, or am I just misremembering events that never happened?

I don't recall seeing that anywhere

I thought I saw someone post something about it, but I'm probably just retarded.

Can he beat Bluto?

He's a parody character. There is no point in comparing him with characters in serious series.

Blast

Blast, Gohan Blanco, el orco de las americas, etc.

ding ding ding winner

Why is she so perfect?

>Gohan Blanco
You mean Goku Blanco El Supremo?

Only Gohan Calvo has a chance, the calvo multiplier is much stronger, although his Calvo transformation ins nowhere near the level of mastered calvo that Saitama has

You mean ONE.

The King

2hus
-Hot Topic chan
-Moonbitch 1 y 2
-Jewkari kekumo
-the YAMA
-smug baku
-fat ghost

Can Saitama beat Accelerator?

Hyperpowerlevelman, the OC I just made up is +infinity stronger than the strongest character you can come up with, including Saitama, Demonbane, Powerman and literally any other character.
Fuck you.

then i create hypowerlevelman+ and he's ++infinity stronger than your character.

The strongest character I can come up with, Strongest-kun, can defeat any character that is not Hyperpowerlevelman.
The second strongest character I can come up with, Strong-chan, can only defeat Hyperpowerlevelman and loses to literally anyone else.
Since hyperpowerlevelman is stronger than the strongest character I can come up with, he is stronger than Strongest-kun but not Strong-chan. Fuck you too.

>Unplugs computer
Suicide yourself.

Pff. Literally every reality-warpers can beat the shit out of Caped Baldy.
>Let me undo the training you did for 3 years
or easily enough
>Let me undo your life or the day you were born

the only way to beat a parody character would be with another parody character

All Might punched a cloud and made it rain. Saitama can do much more.

Sit down boy.

/thread

Space Dandy

Kumagawa is best boy

>Not even his strongest form

Nah, his powers simply wouldn't work like any kind of magic power used against saitama