>actual story progression
>finally seeing dragon in action
>no powerlevel bullshit
>no luffy
>return of best girl
tfw the reverie can't come soon enough

O

MY

How did Sanji manage to sneak onto the island and hide undercover all this time? Are the Big Mom pirates even trying?

RAYLEIGH FLASHBACK

>no nosebleeding or heart eyes from either of them

Fuck off

>tfw Vivi also turned into a titty monster

Is Sanji about to speedblitz the entire army while carrying Luffy?

Why? Because I asked a question? I'm not sure if this has been covered in previous threads but I've only just read the chapter.

STAMINA!

retarded question, but when did luffy get that second hat?

can we agree that haki was a mistake?

INFINITE INDURANCE

No.

>getting up for smalltalk
that sounds familiar but i can remember if it was one piece or something different

No, but making armament haki visible was.

Same way he did last time.

A new pepe

Why? With it becoming so prevalent in the story it's much easier to keep track of.

Before the meeting with Bege, Spee-kun.

SNAKEMAN!

>haki
>hak
>hack
You tell me

You're going to have to remind me.

I need to see a katakuri version of "mugiwara, I..."

Gives me "You gonna try cut diamonds next" vibes, but that was just Mr. 1 saying it before falling.

Can we all agree that it was a tie? Neither Luffy nor Katakuri won.

>guy uses black
>other guy blocks with black haki, making the black shit redundant
Coating every attack with nigger haki was a mistake, makes Oda's art look messy and ugly.

Rolled up in Pudding's carpet.

Yes, but Luffy won that tie.

How is that possible that BM pirates cant detect Sanji arround them?
for example Rayleigh used haki to feel presence of Strawhat Pirates on Shanbondy.

Luffy won because Katakuri conceded.

Yeah and it's completely ok because Katakuri is a fucking billion berri man

Caise thats ray-san and these are big meme jobbers that are gonna job hard next chapter.
Yes! Hahahah

It's a necessary evil. Without it every attack that wasn't against a logia would be an argument about haki

But they both collapsed. They were KO for 9 minutes. Whoever manages to recover faster after the fight shouldn't matter.

What's wrong with posting fanart? You made the exact same post in the previous thread.

You know scenes like this is the exact reason why oda off screened it. He didn't want to do a serious romantic kiss on screen without gags.

>no luffy
Then it won't be an actual arc, 10 chapters at most. There wasn't, there isn't and likely there won't be a full arc without Luffy in it, almost 900 chapters by now and Oda never had Luffy disappear for more than 10 chapters.

>Whoever manages to recover faster after the fight shouldn't matter.
They both got up, but Katakuri fell back down.

But the Vinsmokes have the right to attend the Reverie, user..

yeah but it can be argued that luffy fell first...so its a tie in my book.

Assuming it had been a fight to the death whoever gets up first absolutely does matter

Because he is a sleepy boy, mate.

Indeed, that's why Luffy is gonna sail with them.

Katakuri failed to stop Luffy from leaving the mirror world.
Therefore Luffy won.

And what about standing in a back alley for half an hour right next to the mirror?

This is so fucking bullshit. This plot armor thing sickens me. Katakuri is clearly stronger than him by a large margin. It's the same thing as Naruto vs Pain

This Visual clarification is important. And honestly I think it looks fine.

They don't expect anyone to be there so they're not looking to see who every guy in a robe is
Don't forget the population of the island is still there

21st Tenkaichi Budokai finale?

The family is already making excuses for that, the only possibility they see for Luffy coming out of that mirror is because he ran away from the fight, which leaves the question about who's going to reveal the truth about Katakuri vs. Luffy.

Nah, Talk no Jutsu was bigger bullshit.

Naruto vs Pain was different. For starters, Naruto has an insane amount of Chakra and secondly we saw that Jiraiya was able to beat a body with Sage mode. At least I remember that fight making sense anyway. More sense than Katakuri going down in a few hits.

Imagine if she just takes his cigarette but hugs him and says the "dont catch a cold" line.

So they are incompetent. Not that this is surprising, we've known this for the entire arc.

IMO katakuri wasn't trying to win in the beginning, it felt as if he wanted luffy to power up his observational haki to see if luffy could match up with his. He ended up taking luffy seriously in the end. Oda didn't really frame it that obvious but I felt if katakuri was serious from the beginning, luffy would have lost.

Any power you attributed to Katakuri that makes you think he can't be defeated is your own fault
>but he was winning from the start
yes that's his thing, kata has a perfect defense, when it's broken he can't do shit
Luffy's whole thing is being able to take a beating and keep on going which is exactly what happened

I don't get why Oda didn't just draw the final impact.
>draws them about to punch each other with those final blow
>cuts off with a shitty generic explosion cliffhanger
>battle ends anyway
What was the purpose from a story perspective? Just transition the whole fight smoothly instead of cutting scenes all over like a spastic.

pretty sure thats a second after the impact, not before, and the impact is shown in the big aerial shot

I think you're confusing Katakuri with Cracker.

haven't read that
oh yea i remember , guts getting up for riding zodd for that thunder guy

>love One Piece
>can't wait to get to Wano
>actually have been enjoying the current arc
And yet I agree with you on every single point. It's going to be the best and seeing best girl Vivi return is just the icing on the cake.

>shipping debates replaced for power level discussion
I’ll take it

I want to chase Carrot with my car because she's too dumb to just run to the side!

Christ, I remember this happening to me and a friend. The stupid fucking thing ran in front of us for a solid 5 minutes.

Carrot was genuinely a mistake.

I was hoping Wanda would tag along instead of Carrot during this arc :(

This fight made me realize there will be another TS, the SHs are too green and young right now.

Don't be sad that it's over.
Be happy that it happened.

Name 1 (one) mangaka better than Oda. I'm waiting

All fine, except Vivi.

Yeah. The line about returning some day to defeat Big Mom basically confirmed it.

Me

Pre-timeskip Oda

Kubo, you're just to stupid too understand.

>>return of best girl
pardon me?

0 proof they kissed anyone saying they did are trolling.

No, Luffy lost. Not even a Katafag, but Luffy fell first, and the duel ended there, as there was no more fighting that took place afterwards. Why is this so hard to understand? I'll take it being a draw as well

How it's a tie if Luffy is the one standing at the end ?

Luffy lost

what is the kissu kissu sound effect

Anyone else not pissy about the result of the fight and instead waiting to see what happens with the cake? That's really what I'm waiting for. The fight was just an okay distraction.

PUDDING STOLE SANJI'S FIRST KISS
HOW DOES IT FEEL SANAFAGS

yeah they probably fucked, pudding is gonna end up pregnant

I'll name two.
1. Nobuyuki Fukumoto
2. Takehiko Inoue

prometheus' looked freaky in this chapter

>the duel ended there
The duel ended when Katakuri acknowledged defeat and fell on his back.

I'm waiting to see if Sanji redeems himself, this is his last change

>both fall
>but one wins over the other
can't you guys just fuck off to discuss some powerlevel manga?

>admitted defeat
Uhuh, sure user.

Why is it so difficult for you to understand that the person who walks away from a fight wins? Luffy even used his hat to cover Katakuri's mouth as a sign of respect so people wouldn't see it when they found him.

>not shitposting the results
why even come here

Fightfags are a cancer and a blight and I hope they all starve to death from a lack of fighting during the Reverie.

You think he couldn't have continued fighting?

one stood up and left