twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How soon are we talking?

Erina a cute
Megumi a shit
Don't give me the (you)s I want

Five

>Erina a cute
Agree

Don't start shitting up the thread, alright user.

I'm going to marry Megumi!

I like businessman Isshiki!

Souma just lost his first match against Erina.

I-It's not a cooking match so who cares?!

>who cares?!
He does.

yeah, who cares?

These two would make a good comedy duo

This wasn't as good as I thought it would be.

What wasn't good?

This needs the "shocker" edit

this is honestly exceed my expectation, I never really care for them but I admit their interaction is hilarious. It's been a while since I laughed at this manga.

They need to fuck already.

I really can't imagine Soma and Erina in a relationship, both stubborn, proud and rude.
They would kill each other

Imagine better

That makes it hot.

That's what makes it awesome.

When is Soma going to impregnate her?

how?

Not him, but I guess arguing with each other makes the sex better?

Make up sex is the best!

Husband!

Because both are stubborn, but not unreasonable. They're proud but it's not beyond them to recognise their own faults and the virtues in others.
Neither of them is actually rude. They're just really aggressive.

So, they're just highly competitive, which is what makes it hot.

A relationship like that doesn't work in real life. Arguments would drag out because one is too stubborn to forgive and the other is too proud to apologize.

>real life
Who cares? This is manga

Soma would apologize. Hes not really an asshole so if he said something that made erina cry for example, he would apologize. Soma pretty much only teases Erina, he doesnt really get into heated arguments with her.

>real life
Faggot.

What could he do to make Erina cry?
Go out with Megumeme?

no, dying

Erina a fucking shit

Why would she cry if he goes out with someone who isn't her? I doubt Erina would be that pathetic. The only think that'll make her cry out of sorrow is physical pain. Erina will brush off anything else.

Souma as a character will work better with someone who challenges him imo. That's what Jouichirou was talking about when he said find someone to cook for. Find someone who you want to be happy and gives you a reason to cook.

Erina gives him one by being someone who can fight back against him and challange him. He is someone who actively seeks out challanges after all, they're pretty compatible.

Nah, you're thinking too far

The biggest obstacle with Soma/Erina is their different lifestyles desu. I believe Soma will travel and expand his cooking, and after that he would want to open his own Yuikihira's, maybe with a wife and kids. Erina would probably like a high end restaurant where people are more likely to appreciate her sophisticated cooking style.They're just... really different.

>I believe Soma will travel and expand his cooking, and after that he would want to open his own Yuikihira's, maybe with a wife and kids.
>Erina would probably like a high end restaurant where people are more likely to appreciate her sophisticated cooking style.

They're still highschool kids. Its way too early to tell what they'll want to do in the end. But its clear Erina and Soma will end up together so Tsukada will probably think of a way where their lifestyles have a compromise.

So that will work for them as fuckbuddies, but as a relationship they'll end up having trouble at making decisions together, making them an unstable long-term couple.

He'll pull a twist where Erina ends up handling the diner style family restaurant, whilst Souma becomes Jouichiro 2.0 as a prestigious chef in the Nakiri business.

The thing with Erina though, is that we're not really sure what will make her happy. When talking to Souma about her past, even before Azami, she didn't seem to enjoy her job very much and she admitted that she never enjoyed cooking. Erina sees being the heir as a responsibility because she happens to have the God tongue, not because she really wants to do it(at least it doesn't look that way in the image). Even the way she describes her food tasting job seems to be a dark and depressing time for her. So I can see Erina being content with running a family restaurant. That's where she'll continue her journey of the "fun" cooking she loves so much.

>after that he would want to open his own Yuikihira's
You're comparing them to their selves at the beginning of the series.
Souma will likely drop the idea of running a diner at some point. The idea in the story always was that the diner limited him.
He also seemed to have liked the experience at Shinomiy's restaurant. So he does like high class restaurants too.

Erina also seems to be yearning for more freedom in her life. So, it's likely she'll change too.

>trusting Tsukuda's writing
the easiest way is for Erina to fell so head over heels that she’d be willing to turn her back on the Nakiri empire and work in a small family diner

Tbh after watching Ballroom, I can see them leveling each other up by the challenge they give each other like Tatara and Chinatsu do.

Forgot the image...

Final battle in series is Soma V Erina in BLUE

Souma wouldn’t let her do that

>shipping

Get ready for two flashbacks in this match, maybe four to see what Souma and Erina was doing during training. Oh man...this is going to be a long shokugeki isn't it?

what else is there to talk about?

Erina a shit
All the other girls are cute

At this rate, soon.

All the girls are cute.

The shokugeki

Yes, even more because the 4th bout ended faster than I thought.

how about a Nakiri-Yukihira brand of high-end food cart. with servers and everything

Erina's God Tongue and Souma's experiments to make the worst foods in history are literally the wall that blocks their ship. No way in hell will Erina ever eat one of those food with her God Tongue, hence Sorina sailing will most unlikely to happen. Even the childhood friend who always taste test every food Souma makes when she is around is a better and more believable partner for Souma

Yeah, I honestly can see Soma shifts his dream from taking over Yukihira's. It would be neat if when this arc is over, we get an arc about Soma's past and after that Tsukuda can wrap everything up nicely. I like SnS but I'm not sure it will last until 2020.

Her eating it will happen and its gonna be ecchi as fuck/

please, he hasn't done that sort of experiment for like, 200 chapters
also souma's dick would taste worse than his food anyway, but that doesn't stop erina

>MC gets relegated to second in the finals of an arc.
This manga is genuinely retarded.

This. Kek even the girl who cooks the smelliest food of all time have more chemistry with Soma.

Weak post

>People actually think sorina wont happen

There's always a possibility.

>No way in hell will Erina ever eat one of those food
Why would Erina eat that? I mean, if you like someone you would want to impress them. A guy won't give shitty dishes to the girls he likes, no?

>erinafag trying to shit up the thread this early
Color me surprised

Not in this manga. Everything in this series is so predictable I can even see the ending.

It's Souma's hobby. He won't change that just to impress an undeserving girl. Even his dad Jouchiro never stopped doing it after he got married.

>Everything in this series is so predictable
Stop exaggerating.

It'll be Sorina, while Mito masturbates in the corner and Megumi starts her own seaside diner and marries me.

It won't. I guarantee it 100%.
Screencap this.

Sorry shipping guy but Souma is a cook autist and is probably on Luffy's "not interested" levels. Get fucked

I think in one of the canon extras, we get info on what happened to soma and erina during their carride back to tootsuki. They both are at a reststop and both are hungry but erina wont eat fast food so he takes over one of the fast food kitchens and cooks her shit.

He'll probably experiment on Hisako and feed Erina only the good shit.

An Erinafag trying to shit start a thread, and these fags are also the people who always complains why SnS threads turns to shit.

>I think in one of the canon extras
It's from the Drama CD.

drama CD are shipper pandering
not canon

>Tfw people shipping their waifus doesn't realize that Souma literally doesn't give a fuck about romance until now.
Let it rest you faggots.

>denialfags
How sad.

Remember to ignore the bait

Why are you feeding him (You)s? He obviously want you guys to reply and piss people like you off.

>Baby's first shonen

If goku got a wife, even luffy has a chance.

Do you guys think Soma is autistic? Is that why his dad didn't let him go to any school before he was in his teens?

Damn, I need to read this.

>Soma is autistic?
no

>Is that why his dad didn't let him go to any school before he was in his teens?

Soma went to a regular middle school you dolt

wait, did they ever talk about his education? does he work full time? was Jou employing child labor?

Here you go
mikorin.wordpress.com/2015/06/24/shokugeki-no-soma-volume-11-bonus-drama-cd/

Thanks!

The author wrote it dumbass. It came out with volume 11 of the manga.

He went to normal school until he graduated middle school. Him and childhood friend knew each other since elementary.

Yeah just look at how in love Goku and Chichi are. I'm sure the two times they had sex was really the highlight of there lives.

Cant wait till shipfags get btfo in the end like they always do in shonen manga.

Naruto, bleach, and Fairy tail endings were all shipping tho. And those were some of the biggest shonen.

Thanks for giving him the (You)s he want. He must be very happy.

Everybody still got btfo in those except for maybe naruto since most people wanted Naruto with Hinata.

How did everybody get btfo? Some shippers got BTFO but shipping in general didnt cause the endings were based around pairings