Grancrest Senki

The madmen did it. They animated the entire NTR scene and made it pretty graphic for something airing on TV. I wonder how much harder the show is going to flop after this episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

may.2chan.net/b/res/543531804.htm
google.se/search?dcr=0&source=hp&ei=7XyZWt6oNsWuswHG0Y-IAQ&q=anime harem series&oq=anime harem series&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l2j0i22i30k1l5j0i22i10i30k1.1628.4234.0.4298.20.18.1.1.1.0.137.1256.16j2.18.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.20.1264...0i10k1.0.NgvIANK-zo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

On a side note the main couple hooked up which was nice. But seeing Marrine get fucked by the Arab was surprising to say the least.

Marrine you damn slut. Nearly dropping this hit

On the bright side Theo and Silica did it too. Also Marrine didn't enjoy doing it with the shitskin.

I just like the cute wolf maids

still a whore

>actually holds up his end of the deal after taking her virginity

What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

>casually give your virginity to a shitskin outdoors
Not going to argue there, she's a massive slut. The sad part is Alexis will still love her.

big black arab dick

she enjoyed every second of it

and dropped

chuu

kek

strong white aryan woman getting blacked is my fetish

i really liked the prince, but i would be the first to admit he is 100% the type of character who should be cucked. marinne is the one who wore the pants in that relationship, and her bending this easily to adversity is a huge disappointment

That's hilarious.

OTP.

>blacked
He's Arab though.

Well, this explains why they been rushing so hard, they definitely knew how fucked they were about getting a second season and decided to go ALL IN with the NTR.

Wasn't the novel just a "Fade to black"? That was what i got from a previous thread.

He should have raped the maids as well

Jesus.

BD will add her nipples I take it?

>Marina gave her eyes to the two maid and then straightened her hands horizontally. Two of the maid side shed tears, while the Lord to unload the black armour 冑. Before long, Marina was naked. She did not appear shy and self-conscious, but she continued to hold her hands flat, as if she were showing her proud carcass by moonlight Illumination. Marina then gave a wink, and the two maids retreated from left to right, and disappeared into the darkness. He took off his cloak and scarf and threw it on the ground. He did not take off his other clothes, so he seized the slender shoulders of the Earl of Bedolide, and laid her down on the cloak and turban on the ground. "I do not like the so-called monarch, so I will not be your vassal." But from now on, I will be your sword. I swear to you, as long as you walk in the overbearing, I will fight with you ... After that, the body of Millza overlaps with Marina's nude body.

>Wasn't the novel just a "Fade to black"?
Yeah. It didn't go into detail about Milza pounding Marrine's virgin pussy. Really makes me wonder why they went fo far animating it. This show isn't doing that well in the first place, this scene is going to cause plenty of people to fuck off.

Call me when the BDs are up.

After this she is the arab guy personal slut?

Aw that sucks, was kinda rooting for them. She seemed like the type of bitch to fuck another dude tho with her whole tragedy boner

Other way around actually. She let him take her virginity in exchange for his loyalty. She makes is very clear that she isn't his woman and this is a business transaction.

who's her real lover then ?

Now I have to pick this shit up again. Not because of NTR, but because I have to know how shit escalated to it.

Me.

Nobody. Well she does actually love Alexis, but at this point even she knows that it's impossible to be with him.

Seriously this show was already bad to begin with and with this Ntr shitfest the audience will be even lower. Sasuga

And dropped

I should chekc this episode out

yeah thats what I thought, I wonder how alexis will react

>ntr
And this is supposed to be from the guy who did Lodoss? I was on the fence about dropping this, but this did it for me. Hope this garbage flops completely.

>sex
picked up

Picked up

>with this Ntr shitfest
but there wasn't any NTR

>The sad part is Alexis will still love her.
Is that fact or just guess ?

I swear Sup Forums is filled with nothing but children these days

That's a fact. He is still very much in love with her in the later volumes.

This was based on a TRPG campaign, right? Did they have a silly NTR session for a few minutes when it happened?

Now I have to pick this now up.

>all it takes is a bit of sex for them to pick it up/drop it.
What's wrong with you people.

I don't think he finds out

Surprising, the guy still love her after she tell him she sold her virginity for his loyalty. Alex has no selfrespect damn

>show
Excuse me.

>not liking ntr makes you a child
Is this cuck logic? Are you new here or something Sup Forums fucking hates ntr you retarded newfag.

>NTR
Nice. Time to catch up I guess.

NTR???? Where?

Literally in the OP.

Futaba thread.

may.2chan.net/b/res/543531804.htm

>NTR???? Where?
This is implied because the other guy loves her even after she fucked with another man.

Disgusting

Can't wait for the webm of Marrine's reaction to her hymen tearing. They actually handled that realistically. She didn't blush or start moaning in pleasure, she looked pained and uncomfortable as fuck.

Chad Arab cunt >>>>>>>>>> beta Alexis

>ntr
Picked u---
>she looked pained and uncomfortable as fuck
Dropped. There's no point if the girl doesn't become a blithering cumdump on the first insertion.

I dropped after the 3rd episode. Someone please explain why she did it with the shitskin. Detail appreciated.

>Self-insert shit MC
>Harem
>NTR bait everywhere
>NTR
>Rushed as fuck
Man is shit.

Haha good. This is what you all get for watching anime I'm not watching.

>She let him take her virginity in exchange for his loyalty
is that a thing of his or did he request that specifically because she looked hot?

Well, at least the OP is nice though.

>the most alive a Grancrest thread is going to be and it's all ntr shitposting

Okay. Who's the retard who went for the monkey's paw?

>>Self-insert shit MC
But he's not overpowered.

Hey at least the MCs got together.

But user, don’t Aryan women belong to Russians?

>Britain&Sweden2018.webm

>life time loyalty just to fuck her once
That just seems like a shitty deal to me

Holy shit. Picked up.

>Harem
nope

To nobody's surprise the Arab goes power hungry and is later put down by Theo in Volume 7 or 8. So she gave her first time to a man she didn't love for no reason at the end of the day.

キタ━━━(゚∀゚)━━━!!
What does that mean

>Dude farmer dude
>Dude free monster crest
>Dude free monster upgrade
>Dude free land
>Dude free mage
>Dude free super butler
>Dude another free mage
>Dude free lord upgrade
>Dude free dark warrior
>Dude more free lord upgrade
>Dude battle flag upgrade

>This was based on a TRPG campaign, right?
Wait is it?

They're rushing becasue they're planning to animate the all novels.

>Sili
>Maids
>Nun
Sorry. Unless you get autism and think that is okay as long as one girl wins. One guy, several love interest = Harem

He loses all his gains in 4 eps tho.
Also, this. It's not a harem.

How does she react? Does anyone laugh at her?

According to some user in the older thread, there was also a NTR roll involving Silcua in the game. But everyone just ignored it.

What happens to Marrine after the arab goes down?

hey man, i thought the series was pretty okay, on eps 3 right now

>this thread

Nope

no ? As long as they're not in a relationship, then its not a harem dumbshit. You just think this because nips forbid for some odd reason to show any conclusion in these relationship and stay on "holding hands" step.

Oh god this is hilarious. An NTR scene with the main girl would be even more of a fuckfest.

Now the conversation will always be derailed.

Yeah, but i mean that they probably knew they would need to do the NTR and therefore didn't go for 2 seasons with a more reasonable pace..

>An NTR scene
it isn't. Why user doesn't understand what NTR is?

Fall and rise, basic storytelling.
>As long as they're not in a relationship
How new are you? Are you going to tell me the following is not harem:
google.se/search?dcr=0&source=hp&ei=7XyZWt6oNsWuswHG0Y-IAQ&q=anime harem series&oq=anime harem series&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l2j0i22i30k1l5j0i22i10i30k1.1628.4234.0.4298.20.18.1.1.1.0.137.1256.16j2.18.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.20.1264...0i10k1.0.NgvIANK-zo4

You against the whole world mate.

Isn't this shit 2 cour?

>they would need to do the NTR
what NTR?

Not anymore lol

That would actually be real NTR since those two are in a relationship. So no you fucking cuck.

>Is not NTR
>Is not harem
>Is not a bad series
Why are people so deluded here?

>mfw Siluca is next

She continues fighting and Alexis finally grows a pair and fights back. Eventually her and Alexis reach some kind of understanding in volume 9. We'll see their fate in volume 10 which is the final volume.

dont blame me, blame whoevere thought it was a good idea