Why is it so good?

Why is it so good?

It was created by a Brazilian

>full information games

The more and more dramatic escalation of everything at stake is what makes it fun

I like how it goes from innocent comedy slapstick games to immeasurable suffering

Because.

Because the protagonist is having fun.

Because you have only seen 12 anime.

If you find out tell me. I watched this back when it was called Mondaiji-tachi.

Because Shiro gives me immeasurable feelings of both smile-protection and urge to inseminate

But user, she's 11!

It's not. It's awful. Because it was created by a filthy brazilian.

t. brazilian.

What? How the hell can you connect to the internet if you are in Brazil?

It's fun. The movie is better though.

Fun gambling scenes, interesting plans* and interesting characters/10

*TL: Plan means keikaku

I'd say the shirotori game episode is reason enough to give it a look. Humor is kinda obnoxious at times, but its fun enough to keep interest.

The movie was great, but I prefer the anime for the comfiness

the reality altering word game was cool. i like the art as well. apart from that its average.

>brother-sister
>loli
>neet
>jibril
>Magitek
>fantasy
>isekai

Because it has a unique setting and combines traditional "what could happen next" action with quirky randomness in a way where neither become obnoxious. Also lolis.

Prime age

The OP is a banger

It's just Brazil, not Venezuela

She's the best part

No Game No Life was the best anime the season it aired. Let me explain why.

The MC is fucking awesome. He's no generic beta, he's an alpha male with wit, cunning and a take charge attitude. He may be a NEET, but he doesn't follow the stereotypical, incorrect standard that NEETs are all fat, pathetic losers. He, like many NEETs, has just realized that he is too good for society. To him, society no longer presents a challenge, and so his life is better spent playing games.

But of course, the anime provides a realm to facilitate his superiority over the human race, as there are other, greater races for him to face. If only real NEETs got such a chance to test their superiority with likeminded individuals.

His sister is also an example of how moe and loli can be done right. She isn't just some airheaded generic moeblob, like you'd find in Yuru Yuri or Hidamark Sketch, she's an intellectual and of actual relevance to the plot. She's not just otaku pedo bait or there for the "hnnng" factor.

Also, unlike your generic shounenshit, like JoJo, the MC is a master technician, not just a tough guy. He can make girls swoon merely with his strategic prowess, not with bulging muscles. He is the epitome of what every MC and every man should be, and that is why NGNL is awesome.

Also it's just a shit power trip fantasy.

Fuck off, NGNL characters and situations are fun and you should stop having a stick up your ass you retarded faggot

Only parts of NGNL I could were the animation and atmosphere, you know he's right. It's just another isekai

It's not

It is the definition of garbage just a lot of Madhouse style

Bit is it an isekai if it's actually a reincarnation story with the main characters going back to the original world they were birthed from?

It's a dumb fun guilty pleasure that revels in its own escapism and ridiculousness.
Also, the animation is GOAT and the music is cool.
The games are more about the wow-factor than about any actual strategy or planning, though. The plans of the protagonists are mostly kinda flimsy, but at least they're fun to watch.
Oh, also worldbuilding is surprisingly great. Ironically, the politics, the most "real-world" part of the setting, are actually thought out well and where actual mind games happen once in a while.

Friendly reminder that this masochist/sadist wants to breed with Sora.

Go watch your fucking bnha

t.portuguese.

is it really that cartoons are great or just and escape that seems great?

Nice spacing

Isn't the series on hiatus because the illustrator was caught plagiarizing/tracing?

Is it actually good?

Shiro is sexy

I watched the first 3 episodes and couldn't bear another minute, does it get any better?

The show was good, but holy shit the movie was fucking amazing

No. The novels are still selling and volume 10 just came out

>hur dur I hate my country
fuck off, retard
comparing to everything that came out in the last couple years: yes, very good

And how many years will it take Yen Press to translate it i wonder...

But it's the best shit power trip fantasy

Yes but I'm not sure if you would like it if you don't already. I'd watch until shiritori and if you still don't like it then drop it.

I rewatched that recently. I still have the same thoughts about it now as I did back when it aired: What a waste of a good concept. There's a lot to like about it, but the execution is just poor.