Konosuba

Was it actually funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/acGGM6qw998
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

No

Yes, I had a good few laughs. I don't really care for the romance shit though.

yes

I had a few laughs but sometimes it tried too hard.

It was somewhat entertaining but I can't really remember actually laughing out loud.

This is an Aqua thread now
People allowed
>Devotes axis followers
People not allowed
>Heretics
>Megumemes
>People with shit taste

I don't know, I don't really laugh at anything these days

No but that's not a fault. The only funny anime are nichibros and cromartie

Praise Aqua

One of the funniest anime I've seen, though that's not saying much
LNs are funny in places too and overall I appreciate the levity of the series

Sometimes.
Actually, that image of Aqua crying and dancing at the same time was one of my favourite things in it.

I laughed really hard. But I was watching with my brother and its easier to get reactions with another person.

Yes, S2 more than S1 by a longshot.

And regarding which episodes made me laugh the most, both OVAs had me in stitches.

I agree with that. The OVAs were by far the funniest part.

No
Everyone was just pretending to bait people

Aqua was funny. Don't care about the rest.

s1>s2
but it was overrated

comfy as fuck and entertaining.
i don't expect nipons to make me laugh anymore after PTE shitfest.

>saggy tits

It was boring

Hell no.

>Dust got a spinoff
>Fucking DUST

What

>Best butt

I M A G I N E

No. It is shit. Maybe it is funny if you are a 10 year old.

I gave it a 2 on MAL. Just another boring isekai harem. It tries to compensate poor animation and poor writing with naked and sexualised children. Every adult female character is constantly busy shoving her tits into the viewers face. Disgusting gutter show, typical for Japan.

was more comical than GATE which I watched before it

I can't tell if bait, or bad criticism.

yea it is

Not laugh out loud, but its definitely charming

No. None of the jokes had any impact to me. The characters just spewed lines that in theory were supposed to be funny but there is no sense of build up, timing, or punch line to anything. Even from an absurdity factor, like completely unexpected things happening, there was no humor to be had because there were no proper segways to it.

Also the animation which you can tell even with >Deen they tried to play it off as it's purposely bad to be funny. The problem here is that the animation was in a constant state of bad. None of it was timed properly to even be remotely construed as a joke.

I really hated this show.

Yes.

Why do they hate money? Everyone wolud love a third season.

ITT: I ONLY WATCH THE MOST MATURE ANIMES FOR MATURE PEOPLE SUCH AS MYSELF

Nichibros is overrated as fuck. It did have some great moments but a lot of it really fell flat.

WHILE YOU BRAINLETS LAUGHED AT THIS "COMEDY"
I (an intellectual) WATCHED GHOST IN THE SHELL BACKWARDS TO LAUGH

youtu.be/acGGM6qw998

It's a sense of humor thing, to be sure. Anyone who acts like a comedy is going to hit 100% of the audience 100% of the time is an idiot, but I personally felt it hit more than it missed.

Maybe it was actually funny.
maybe it wasn't actually funny

but after 2 years of sword art online, we needed it BAD, and I'm glad we got it.

Bakuretsu bakuretsu la la la!

Guys, it was an isekai PARODY. It was shit ON PURPOSE.

Aqua best girl

Axis cult out in numbers tonight it seems.

>Now do you realize original content is far better than the original source.

Fun, not really funny. That's not bad though.

I bet megumin and her fags use pads

Aqua and Kazuma were.

That's because the author also wrote the OVAs. After spending a lot of time doing spin-offs and other works that do deviate from the web-novels, of course he's got quite a lot he wants to touch. if you like the OVAs, the spin-offs in my opinion, are just as good.

They do

Yes, very funny. Darkness needs more than one joke though.

>IT WASN'T FUNNY FAGS
I bet these are the morons who think jap puns and rakugo are entertaining.

It was one of the rare shows that did actually make me laugh sometimes. It wasn't the funniest thing I've ever seen but if I didn't laugh the jokes would make me smile. I don't understand that hate this show gets.

Remfags are eternally BTFO their show and waifu was outdone by DEEN with the budget of the change you find in your sofa and carseat. Now the hate is carried on by popular=bad mindset.

No, anime is never funny apart from when it is unintentionally funny or when the dub crew put actual jokes in

it was badly adapted, LNs are alright

darkness was given personality from 6th volume onward. even if they made another season we wouldnt see it.

Yeah

Yes.

>didn't watch Cromartie High

Lalatina>Wiz>Eris>Iris>Aqua>Yunyun>Luna>Megumin

yeah. A s3 would be nice one day.

Wrong

This is unironically the best order.

>2 years
But last season was last year?

>dub
Why do people talk about dubs so shamelessly? What the fuck happened, Sup Forums?

megumin a best

Megumin a slut

I thought it was funny up until they beat the knight guy, then it just felt like it had no idea what to do with itself anymore.

newfags

No.

You watch it because of the cute girls.

Point still stands.

Wrong.

best slut

Yes, I like how it makes fun of Isekai.

Isekai is my second least favorite genre (after sports), so I enjoyed the fact that this anime spend most of its time showing how shitty it would actually be to live in another world and make some good gags along the way.

Actually this, reading megumin spin off novel and damn, she cant carry the comedy, is usually other characters, like Cecil or Vanir that does, but rarely her

I'd switch Lalatina and Wiz around plox.

Yes.

Stupid people also liking something doesn't make that thing worse.

The opinions of people with shit taste, such as yourself, may differ of course.

>Author wrote an OVA where Kazuma is an alpha motherfucker who don't give a shit about romance shit and confirm Konosuba is better like this.
>insist on push romance shit in his LN and turning Kazuma into a beta faggot

>insist on push romance shit in his LN and turning Kazuma into a beta faggot
Didn't you hear what I said, he really wants to go into other directions but he has a stubborn progress to stick with the web novel template. Look at the OVAs, read the spin-offs, it's got a really different character to his light novels.

>hear
Nigger what?

No, but Aqua is cute

Not today, nigger.

Vanir's spin-off is actually good. I can't say the same about the others.

Yes it was also comfy

>segways
user you should know how to spell dem fancy words if you're gonna attempt to use em

It was entertaining, comfy, had cute girls, nice animations and all, but it's not really a good comedy.

Why would they direct their hate at Deen? I'm salty about Rem getting BTFO but that has nothing to do with KonoSuba and everything to do with the faggot that wrote Re:Zero making a side bitch more likable than the half elf waifu he created for himself.

/Thread

No, it was hilarious. Season 3 when?

Aqua's saggy boobs do things to my penis that I didn't believe were possible. I guess I'm really tired of seeing girls using push up bras and fake boobs.

First season was. Second season though the gags were kind of stale by that point and they weren't bringing anything new to the table. Still enjoyable though.

Watching Aqua and Kazuma being complete morons was very enjoyable.
The other characters are memes.

No, only retards like it.

>I'm salty about Rem getting BTFO but that has nothing to do with KonoSuba and everything to do with the faggot that wrote Re:Zero making a side bitch more likable than the half elf waifu he created for himself.
You are directing your hate at the wrong person. In the WN of Re:Zero, Rem has basically already won even though she is still in coma. In the anime, they decided to cut the scene where Subaru confesses to Rem for no good reason. Why?
>Watanabe: That’s a tough question. People will get mad at me no matter who I say (laughs). But I suppose that Rem’s role in the story is that of a sub-heroine, while Emilia is the main heroine. I directed episode 1 myself and did as much as I could to enhance her presence in the scenes to make up for her lack of screen time. I’d change her outfits and made sure she gave off a strong impression. As far as I’m concerned, the heroine is Emilia, but perhaps nobody will believe me when I say that. After all, Rem clearly acts more like a heroine (laughs). But please don’t forget the scenes that showcase Emilia as the heroine (laughs).
>Watanabe: I thought: “He’s me!” (laughs) There are parts of his character that resonate with anyone, but especially with guys. I didn’t even have to scrutinize myself. I could tell just from looking at him that he was a life-sized version of me.
The anime director self inserts as Subaru, (which if you actually read you'll know Subaru isn't a self insert character) and likes Emilia better. He admits that Rem actually more of a heroine then Emilia which is true. Did Emilia even have any character development at all in the show? She didn't. But Rem did.
>inb4 episode 13 where she abandons Subaru
She blames herself for what happened instead of Subaru, if she blamed Subaru for what happened then it would be character development.

Meine Brüder