>no one is doing drugs
>no one is partying
>no one is having sex
>no one is being brutally bullied
>no one has domestic abuse issues at home
>every character is attractive, even the autists
You're not fooling anyone, Japan.

Not every country is a third world.

Clearly it's because the japanese are pure maidens. Yes even the boys. It's realistic.

>falling for Japanese propaganda
kek

>you will never get to floof up Kumiko's hair

Everything that was mentioned by OP's post perfectly explains why there's so many school shooting in this country. And yet those wrinkly potatoes in government are still blaming it on inanimate objects. I wish I had a reaction image that accurately show my disgust.

everything that was mentioned in OP's post happens in Canada and the UK too, despite having not nearly as many school shootings as the US.

It's almost like anime is just fantasy and not supposed to present everything realistically.

>Everything that was mentioned by OP's post perfectly explains why there's so many school shooting in this country.
yeah, it couldn't have anything to do with Japan's extremely strict gun laws compared to USA.

It's marketed as a grounded drama series. You don't get to pretend everything is fantasy just because it's animated.

POST THE BEST ANIME ABOUT BULLIES AND SCHOOL FIGHTS AND TOUGH BOYS AND HONOR AND PUNCHES

Most of the series are marketed as fap baits for horny teenagers.

almost everything about the band and music part of the show is realistic and grounded in reality, so why would they skimp on every other aspect?

Because the otaku who watch the series don't want to see that.

>show about high school drama
>no one is drinking
>no one is smoking
>no one is doing drugs
>no one is partying
>no one is having sex
>no one is being brutally bullied
>no one has domestic abuse issues at home
>every character is attractive, even the autists
Thanks, Japan.

This. Why would anyone want to watch real life high school drama?

That's not all how i experienced high school. I played with math all days with my rowdy bunch of smart guys.

Now watch Devilman Crybaby and you can see all those things.

I never did anything of that so It's realistic for me

I just love everything about her

>high school
>everyone is being degenerate
amerimutt detected

>americans

What fucked up part of world do you live to experience such high school? I just attended lectures, made smart friends, prepared for university entrance exams and that's it. Even among friends, we just played games together and discussed topics related to science and math. There was no drama or sex or drugs or anything. Those were the most comfy days in my life

>only americans have sex and do drugs in high school
Come to my third world shithole and you too will get to have sex with a drunken 16 years old

This, she's a blessing.

>What fucked up part of world do you live to experience such high school?
The post-apocalyptic wasteland of Canada.

Watch Oniisama E or something then

Rip, Albertabro

Kumiko is the best MC KyoAni have ever created.

Yui is much better

You're delusional if you think Japan has major problems with drugs or sex in HS like the west does. This is the country with a bunch of 30 year old virgin females for fucks sakes.

The only thing I can see being a valid complaint for realistic HS dramas is bullying and domestic abuse, but plenty of shows tackle that.

Yes, Japan is heaven on earth and no teenager there would ever misbehave.

Are you a fucking idiot? Nobody has ever said that is the reason.

The reason is Japan is an oppressive, strict society obsessed with rules and the consequences of doing drugs are extremely severe and enforced and additionally like the rest of Asia has a huge stigma against drugs from the Opium wars.

>>no one has domestic abuse issues at home
You haven't watched a lot of anime, have you?

I'm pretty sure that jap teenagers still have sex, hentai would't lie to me

Have you ever been to Japan and actually integrated with the culture? It's not the fantasy world you learned about from Sup Forums.

This. If I wanted this I could just watch whatever garbage is on American TV.

Are you stupid? I am stating facts. Please read my post again and try and use your reading comprehension skills next time.

when i was in japan on tour we got high at almost every location, a couple times we even smoked up in the green room at the venue.

japan punk rockers love their weed. it would be shocking if this didn't translate to teenage culture to some extent.

>I am stating facts.
>source: my ass

Obviously that subculture exists, but it is not the mainstream. I have a friend who lives in Osaka and smokes all the time, but again, it is not the norm.

Ah, you are shitposting, well, fuck you.

>gets called out for not having a source
>y-you're just shitposting
Fuck off, user.

Because things aren't shown doesn't mean that they aren't there.
Goro and his fat girlfriend were definitively fugging.

Mio*

Also MDMA and acid aren't that rare if you're part of the rave scene, but most of the people there aren't high school students.
I also got offered to buy coke a couple of times when in Roppongi, but that place is a gaijin infested shithole anyway.

When you say "high school" what do you mean?
I only know Finnish system and trying to compare to other countries I'm instantly confused.

the level of school you attend between age 15 and 18 or so.

this

>Japanese high school
>Isn't like Japanese high school at all
>"Slice of life"

>no one is having sex

Juvenile delinquency was a major problem up until the late 90s. In the 70s, at the height of revolutionary fervor students would barricade themselves in classes and schools, the police would come and put them down. There are still biker gangs even in the 90s. Yakuza usually recruited fresh blood from these failed youths and social misfits. I don't think you want that kind of anime, but I think it could have benefitted more if it had been more grounded in reality and not teenage girl power or innocent youth drama borefest.

There have been a total of 0 school shootings in my country and yet highschoolers do most of the things in the OP.

>ANIME
But it was a manga

I would totally watch an anime about that

This
How can american shows even compete?

it's an anime too fag

>show about relationships
>women are not worthless whores who contribute literally nothing to relationships

>using OP's weapon against him
BRAVO

You clearly haven't watched Nana.

South America rules

>no one is drinking
>no one is smoking
>no one is doing drugs
>no one is partying
>no one is having sex
Sounds just like my high school experience.