Garo: Vanishing Line

Episode 20 is out. 4 episodes to go.
OST is out too
drive.google.com/file/d/14HLRdqg0jSbaIUnEaH7PRzhdkdRoHUQv/view

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/1011573
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks for reminding. I hope Sophie is okay..!

Ah yes, the infamous reverse-kimochi warui.

Sophie is for protecting. Also when is Gina coming back?

She died offscreen

Best couple

Soon I hope.

>Also when is Gina coming back?
I wonder why she ever left. Something with her VA, maybe?

Take this shit to

Fuck you.

That's not the OST user, just the opening and ending. Still, thanks.

She left because she need to restock her equipment after the Mad Max episode.

>She left because she need to restock her equipment after the Mad Max episode.
No shit. I'm wondering why the writers had her leave.

Her VA left her agency and became freelance recently

I suppose that might explain it, then.

Surely she finished recording for the final few eps though right?

dont matter, contract was still in place and I highly doubt production magically shifted to erase all her scene in the series

She's already back though.

Thank God. Subs fucking when?

Any minute now.

There we go: nyaa.si/view/1011573

Dis this shit get better?
I dropped it a few episodes into the second cour.

fag

>Sophie's brother has the ring
This won't end well.

unequivocally shit taste

The show is ok. Nothing amazing. The animation is only good for a few episodes and the plot is pretty lackluster. If you didn't like the 1 season then it's not for you. To be honest I'm still on board mainly because i like the cast

yeah but it's pretty mediocre besides the fights

>The Golden Knight won't die because of something trivial like having his soul taken
nice

Imagine the mating press.

tfw you'll never wake up to this

or like this

If I had a voice like his I'd want someone to kill me, too.

Did Sword finally get laid?

no

He's probably already shagged a couple girls in Russell City considering the fact he's a 29 year old man.

I'll admit the second cour started out pretty badly, but the most recent episodes have seemed to make up for it.

Will there be more ties to HnK beyond Garms reappearance and those ziplines Ema used? Seeing more callbacks to it is one of the reasons I'm watching this series since they're in the same continuity.

It got worse.

It's alright.

What a twist. So Martin is King, but he isn't the actual mastermind behind the true El Dorado. The Horror inside the ring (the true King) and the other three big baddies follow his requests out of convenience while turning El Dorado into their own thing. I feel really pleased when a series gets me while avoiding extreme bullshitting its own story. This week Vanishing Line added lots of points for me. It has been definitely worth watching it.

I wonder if the fact that Martin and Queen share a voice is pure coincidence since Garo has always reused actors, or if there will be a plot explanation.

A part of me is hoping that the ancient horror is actually just Mendoza.

One ring for the dark lord on his dark throne

How would he escape Anna's eternal flames?

It could have been just for misleading purposes, but I think there's still room for an in-world reason to be shown in the remaining episodes.

>It could have been just for misleading purposes
With the likes of Garm and that redhead qt being voiced by Mayu Udono as an example, that may be the case.

It'd be funny if the Garobot showed up in a museum or something.

That's what I also hope for, just to show that the Knight of Light was never forgotten.

That's a bit different, as those two are minor characters in this series while Queen and Martin are both major ones. Even if Garm plays a role in the following episodes, that other qt will remain a one-episode character.

I don't understand martin

He was just a normal dude with no knowledge of Horrors in all honesty.

Okay Sophie maybe it's not a good idea to kill the morally good but previously in-the-dark guy that controls all the horrors?

He does not know about Horrors. He thinks he's making everyone happy. He thinks it's been a few weeks since he got there.

When was the full OST supposed to come out again? This month, right?

she's back

>Sophie will never choke you to death

I heard it was April 14th.

I want to fill up Sophie

He's already a horror. didn't you see his shadow?

This is the true ship. Sorry Sword

>you will never wake up to this
Why even live lads?

That doesn't exactly confirm him as a Horror. It could be that if he takes out the ring he would stay 100% a normal human. Although Sophie clearly does believe he's a Horror that needs to be killed. In the live-action there's precedent of a Horror taking a young girl inside him to use her youth/pureness as a power source with the girl remaining human and finally being rescued by Garo.

This is how Virgin Souls should have ended. Except in this case Martin is innocent and was completely tricked.

He's being manipulated and honestly thinks he's doing good.

Oh this is getting weird

But we know for a fact she likes Sword though. She calls Luke handsome because that's just her personality. She's that femme fatale type character, a massive cocktease to every guy. Sword even mentions this in one episode.

>Virgin Soul
Why did you remind me user.

we all now gina is about to get BLACKED

Fuck of back to the Grancrest Senki thread spic cuckposter.

This episode.

Great episode
>didn't you see his shadow?
It could be that the ancient horror is possesing/hidding inside him. He gave him the ring after makai knights cornered him, he could be in a weakened state leeching of him, or just hidding so he doesn't get fucked up again

Man imagine this shit from Martin’s perspective. How hard will he break down?

Luke isn't Black tho

>funpolice Marsh
So what will martin do now? Will he be instrumental in defeating King through his knowledge of the system he created or fade into obscurity?
I don't want him to just become Sophie's victory prize, assuming he makes it out alive.

I liked the first cour just fine, even if it was nothing special. But what I've seen of the second cour so far has been awful.
Well it's not very motivating. I probably won't pick it up again anyway since I'm already busy enough with other series.

>I'm going to find my onii-chan

>I'm going to kill my onii-chan

I feel dumb. I thought that was a long pit.
I feel so bad for the brother since he really believed he was doing something good but didn't know the consequences of his actions. He just really ignorant/naive. He's probably going to die but I dont want him to. That coffin looking thing that we've seen Queen rest on has Martin in there? And that creepy looking girl that Sophie saw was just Sword's sister internet avatar who was giving Sophie all that info?

at least we won't have 4 episodes of "MUH OH-KNEE CHIN DINDU NUFFIN"
Glad she cut right to business.

Yeah Im worried that he's going to break down and probably sacrifice somehow

Is Queen loyal to King Martin or to the King Horror inside him?

Take a fucking guess

The King Horror of course. She's definitely one of the horrors that is under his control.

Yeah I was worried about that too. But after she realized how much pain he's caused (even though he's being manipulated) she said fuck it and is choking him out.

Wouldn't killing your own brother turn you into a Horror?

No because there'd need to be a gate. Depending on the psychological trauma it could make someone like Sophie be a decent candidate to get taken over by a horror though

Vanishing Line made a really good job establishing the lore I see.

>Sophie is finally reunited with her beloved onii-chan
>finds out he's a mass murderer
>immediately develops a pair of balls and tries to strangle him to bring cosmic justice upon him
>in the same episode
Truly, an amazing imouto.

It's relative. Not every single person that does a "bad" thing gets possessed.

It's just that user being stupid. Don't blame it on the show.

This. I´m glad she didn´t have a break down and just stopped doing anything but cry. She cried, but at least she tried to kill onii-chan.

Top-tier imouto.

>She cried, but at least she tried to kill onii-chan.

>Top-tier imouto.

It's not fair. I want to wake up to Gina's massive tits hovering over me while she playfully calls me sleepyhead. For a second there I though he was resting on her lap. Too bad.

At the end oniichan will sacrifice himself to make the right thing and pay for his sins

So obvious

>For a second there I though he was resting on her lap.
Same.

>onii-chan was corruped and murdered tens of thousands of people
>imouto actually does something useful and tries to kill him for his crimes, while crying for having doing this

Top-tier imouto.

You mean Sword will sacrifice himself so that Sophie can live happily with her brother.

More like Sophie's brother gives his blessing to Sword so he can live happily fucking his sister

I will accept this if he is reunited with his sister in the afterlife.