Darling in the franxx zero two

This smile... she want manipulating hiro?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=izpqDWN5iVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there any romantic development? I've only seen the first three episodes.

A little.

A lot, actually.

No real romance since 02 is just doing it for her own benefit and hiro is too much of a retard to understand what a relationship between a man and a woman even means.

Where's the Naruto smile?

In episode 4.

To be fair, it doesn't look any of the other parasites do either

All of them are retards. Even 02. She acted like a kiss is the pinnacle of human relationship. Others lacked knowledge that even gradeschoolers should have know.

>No real romance since 02 is just doing it for her own benefit
Maybe at the beginning but im not so sure now

Yes. Everyone on Sup Forums fell in love with Ichigo.

Either this is bait or you missed the fact that these kids weren't taught about anything regarding sexuality or reproduction. They kinda get the concept if attraction and being "lovey-dovey", but that's about it.

They're not retarded. They were raised that way.

>someone raised to be retarded is not retarded
what did he mean by this?

>Someone raised under conditions different from the real world for the sake of piloting giant robots are mentally dysfunctional.
You're missing the point, user. Please stop being dumb.

I think 02 is actually way older than she looks. and not!shinji is definitely not her first darling.

this way into cringe territory but this song pretty much explains 02 relationship youtube.com/watch?v=izpqDWN5iVQ

>he's retarded
>no, he's mentally dysfunctional
>isn't that the same?
>sure, but you're missing the point
what did he mean by this?

Hiro and 02 will die.

Ichigo and Goro will have to step up as Messiahs.

Mitzuru and Kokoro will elope to rice their children.

Screencap this.

People not being taught certain concepts does not make them retarded. The kids are perfectly capable of romance. They're only clueless about it, not chronically stunted.

Ichigo is a cuckquean

So new episode when?

20 hours.

>Implying she doesn't manipulate him since the begining.

the development starts to peak right where you left

So realistically how do I pass the time to make things go by fast?

Jack off and shitpost.
Or maybe you could clean your room, you piece of shit.

I don't think she actually gives much of a fuck about Hiro.
If he were to drop dead she would forget about him the very same day, is the kind of vipe I am getting from her.

>Or maybe you could clean your room, you piece of shit.
I said realistically, user.

She won't hurt him
She will hurt everyone else

>So realistically how do I pass the time to make things go by fast?

Bang your girlfriend. Oh sorry, had you one you wouldn't be shitposting in Sup Forums.

No, shes telling him to hold her down and rape

this is why you are all virgins

I want 02 to manipulate me.

This is a lie. I fell in love with Zorome.

The Absolute State of Strawfags.
You can keep on with twisting the facts to suit your agenda, you can keep overanalyzing things like the Spider, you can keep claiming one frame where she isn't smiling while going trough a door as a proof that Zero Two is a manipulator. Yes you even can keep doubling down and say what a nice and good girl ichigo is. But we will show you the truth, for we have the Oni. You can keep on saying that she gave Hiro DemonAids, but we know that he is only growing stronger. You can say that Goro will die, that Delphinium is better, but you will never defeat the Strelitzia, the Flower of FAITHFULNESS IN RELATIONSHIPS! You can say that the Jian will die, but you are nothing but fools, for this motive will carry the story like the Winds of Love the Wings of the Honored Couple. Great Shitposters like the Blessed Floweranon, our Sup Forumsngel of love and his tremendous victory with Episode 4, that made his name immortal. Or the Blue Oni Theory, that still is possible and while not winning the war yeat, certainly the possibility of Hiro deeing due to his badge is defeated, you lose again after Episode 6. Yes, even the Prophecy of the Charlemagnefags from /his/ say that the strawberry will fail. You cannot win.

And while your losing and your shitty waifu is bullied, we will remind you of the moment, she showed her true colours.

>implying you aren't aswell.

Ikuno a pile of shit

Not her fault if Hiro has an erectile dysfunction.

Yes. Everyone on Sup Forums fell in love with cuckette.

fixed that for ya