[HorribleSubs] Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens - 08 [720p]

>[HorribleSubs] Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens - 08 [720p]

is this arc good yet

It's over at least.

>Saito got bullied again
Nice.

Losing interest in this series. Dropped it today as its too dull.

Nobody watches this.

>call a hit on one of your friends as a distraction to save your own ass
>leave your other one to get beat half to death in your place
The fucking mushroom seriously gets worse every episode.

Why is Lin so cute even when he's not wearing girl clothes? I swear I'm not gay.

the only people watching this show are women who wish they were men, and men who wish they were women(male)
nigga u a cock enthusiast 4sure

Remember, this little girl has the highest kill count of everyone at that table.

Takes one to know one, fag.

if you have to tell people you a guy, your look is too fuckboi and you need to make some changes.

how are you faggots hating on based mushroom?

It's just a hobby, bro. If you're passionate, you won't cut any corners.

He stole the spotlight from their self-insert.

I thought his arc would involve him being less of a little shit, but it was just him being even more of a shit than he was before. His butler should have beat him more as a kid. Also, he's short.

He's clearly the least favourite character of the show and they focused on him for 2 episodes. I think it's perfectly fine to be upset.

I'm ok with him. He's kind of a little shit, but I like the dynamic he has with the others. That also made it more satisfying when the rest of the gang made fun of him in the restaurant.

So the guy who Enokida talked to on the bench got caught by the cops, right? Isn't it a little risky for Enokida to show up near them and look like an associate? It's not like he's a killer, but being a hacker doesn't sound very legal either.

I'm surprised cops even exist in this universe. They're never anywhere to be seen when all this hitman stuff is going on. I wonder if the police have their own baseball team.

picked up

He was the one who called them in though.

Sure, but he's technically a criminal too. Isn't it a bad idea to be dealing with cops in any way in that situation? I guess he's just clever enough to hide his hobbies.

What are the chances of this show getting a second season?

Depends if fujoshis like it.

it's predicted to sell like 12 units

What if he wants to look like a fuckboi? what if he wishes for a big strong man to fuck his boypussy?

If it boosted novel sales it's possible.

One of the Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens works for the police

Poor Lin

Good thing they have a plastic surgeon among their friend circle in case his face gets beaten in even more one day.

I really liked this episode. Enokida is now one of my fave characters. I thought this episode was pretty fun. I thought last week's ep was kinda slow.

I don't think there's enough source material for another cour, unless they slow down the plot significantly.

He was working with the cops. Did you skip ep 7?
Dunno why he's even in this business. This show is a total shitfest trainwreck but I can't stop watching it.

>Dunno why he's even in this business.
As far as I know he doesn't actually work as an assassin anymore. He just keeps getting in trouble because he still hangs out with assassins and gets caught up in their bullshit.

>speedwatching

Did you forget the part where he changed his face, quit and even had people after him because of it?

So quick to make smug comments you forget, so why did he ever become a hitman to begin with? Here, answer that.

He bumbled his way into applying to an assassination company completely by accident.

OVA of the Durarara crossover when?

This had a crossover with Durarara?

Somehow worse than VEG

Crossover LN

That explanation of the plan took up way too much time.

For something this obvious yeah.

bump

Are there doujins of this show yet?

This show isn't popular on Sup Forums, this is about all the posts a thread about it is going to get.

I like how much they're drawn together in the OP and ED.

to trick the fujos into watching

It's working well (on me).

Oh lord

Oh jeez

>draw a woman
>call it a man
>fap to it
Why can't you just be straight? Faggots have a mental illness. If you didn't know this was a guy you'd think it were straight. Even your brain is telling you you're aroused by straight relationships. But you insist on being a faggot against all nature.

Homosexuals should be hanged.

>ears
no pls stop, this is my weakness