Hinamatsuri

Chapter 74 - Father And Daughter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iD0b9-KRoPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS

Thaank you!

Kek, Nitta is awful, now I get it. He likes Anzu because she is helpless compared go Hitomi and Hina.

And that's it.

Man thats harsh

He likes Anzu because she is the perfect daughter, Hina is a slob and Hitomi is too OP.

Jesus Christ.

>Who cares about her?

You asshole.

This guy

Hitomi crush got destroyed in one chapter.

Fuck you Nitta

>who cares about her?
Holy shit

Fuck. It hurts.

She likes Anzu because she needs guidance and help, that’s it. Nitta is on the toddler stage as a parent. Hina and Hitomi can embarras him for being himself while Anzu have the ability of a kindergarten child.

Be easy on Nitta he just got his heart broken

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Are you ready for the incoming AOTS?

youtube.com/watch?v=iD0b9-KRoPM

Pls. This can’t turn into an Usagi drop...

>Anzu said she hated Nitta and banned him from the stand
How is the man even alive? Nitta wanted to hurt him over changing the flavor.

So, Hina’s VA is a newbie?

I don't get the logic of going out of order. Some of the best moments are pre-time skip

He's too broken to do anything to him, it's no longer about retaliation.

Yep. Never heard her voice before.

>Sabu is still alive
How did Hitomi fell for half-assed men like Nitta again?

from 100% love to 100% disgust

Damn that's brutal

Hina is the absolute best.

Don't lewd the Matsuris. except Mao

Just noticed her body silhouette there, how innapropiate.

>that head size
What is this, a shaft manga?

Wow, that's a new low for this guy. Hina is what save this guys life in the beginning of this manga and the only one he can rely in a life or death situation.

sasuga scum of society

Best dad

If she saved his this is another matter, doesn't make her his daughter, only savior.

She causes enough shit at home to bring it back down to zero. She saved him, but is a lazy brat in nearly every other scene.

I see it more like, Anzu is Nitta's platonic ideal of sorts. She's the "perfect" daughter.

Nitta still cares for Hina, but that's the child he has, not the one he wants. They get into spats because they're close.

This

god damn that's brutal

Hnngh. Hitomi shouldn't be this cute.

Nigger, Hina is the reason why Nitta got in trouble in the first place, she is basically the culprit behind all bad things that happened to him across last 3 years, yeah sometimes she helps him out, but Nitta is always here doing everything for her, but he barely get anything back for his effort. That's why he grown to appreciate Anzu so much, in comparrison to Angel like Anzu — Hina is some Satan's spawn.

so did nitta say it just to shut down her feelings or was he clueless as to how it sounded?

He was completely serious, read the chapter where Sabu tried to make Anzu change her ramen flavor.

It feels like forever since we've seen Utako.

no I get that those were his serious feelings, but I was just thinking he might have only said them out loud because he noticed her blush and wanted that over with quick

To be fair, Hina is kind of a dick most of the time.

Both Hina and Nitta's VAs are basically literally whos.

Did Nitta just sink the ship with just one line?

dirty yakuza

Do you really think Nitta is the kind of guy to notices something like that and be so considerate?

Nitta never wanted to be on this ship, he doesn't like high school Hitomi at all, and if Hitomi's feelings are this easy to crumble — there was no shit in the first place, a raft without a sail at best.

I swear to god, if the next chapters don't have NItta and Hitomi make up for this one, I'll riot

yeah you're probably right and I'm giving him too much credit

REKT

jesus christ what the fuck hitomi

>Eyes full of admiration to her
>Doesn't want that
What's wrong with that? Is it because he doesn't know his boss is his daughter?

NITTA WHAT THE FUCK

She's a child and her father daily acknowledge her as her superior. That's fucked up

Hina is more an equal to Nitta, so he treats her more like a roommate than a daughter, and I think Hana is beyond the stage she needs a parent, she needs a companion and a friend. While I am sure the mangaka is going to keep the comedy, it seems odd how good they work together and how little by little Nitta is understanding what is to be a father with Hitomi and Anzu. I don't know if I would be that open about other route between Nitta and Hana, but they have the similar level like Sugimot and Asirpa, somehow.

>Hana
I mean Hina.
Fuck this corrector, I am no retarded, I swear.

Oh shit.

I dont know wat is worrt , anzu falling for the scumbag Nittas subordinate or Hitomi falling for Nitta.

Imagine if Anzu really gets into Sabu and they even start dating.

Sabu would get shot.

>living only to work
>I don't get it
Classic Nitta.

>and how little by little Nitta is understanding what is to be a father with Hitomi
anzu yes totally but given this chapter I'm doubting nitta even knew he's being fatherish to hitomi

So, now that ship sank can we finally ship Hitomi×her dad?

Hitomi literally call him dad into his face.